Romney running as the most anti-American president ever

That decision was a decision that supported marriage between a man and a woman. It didn't make it a right what it decided was if it was discrimination to enforce laws on skin color alone. I sure would be mad if I were a black person with the left always equating being black to being gay.

If marriage were a right then it would be legal for first cousins to marry.

Unsurprisingly, you still don’t understand.

Marriage is indeed a right, per the case law already cited.

And as with all other rights, the right to marry is not absolute; a state may place restrictions on marriage provided those restrictions are applied to everyone equally in accordance with the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

Disallowing first cousins from marrying is Constitutional because it’s applied to everyone equally, no particular class of persons is singled-out for exclusion.

This is also why prohibiting same-sex couples from marrying is un-Constitutional: “A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.” Romer v. Evans (1996). This would include marriage law as well.

Marriage is a fundamental right, subject to limitations by the government as is the case with all other rights; any limitations must be justified by objective evidence, be in accordance with due process and equal protection doctrine, and must further a proper legislative end.

Measures designed to restrict same-sex couples’ right to marry fail to meet any of the above criteria.

Frankly, I think that the "objective evidence" is quite clear:

One man humping another man's ass is as wrong as a man humping a hefer.

While the man humping the hefer may excuse the abominable behaviour by proposing marriage to the cow, it still doesn't make it any more socially acceptable.

That decision was a decision that supported marriage between a man and a woman. It didn't make it a right what it decided was if it was discrimination to enforce laws on skin color alone. I sure would be mad if I were a black person with the left always equating being black to being gay.

And as with all other rights, the right to marry is not absolute; a state may place restrictions on marriage provided those restrictions are applied to everyone equally in accordance with the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

Disallowing first cousins from marrying is Constitutional because it’s applied to everyone equally, no particular class of persons is singled-out for exclusion.

This is also why prohibiting same-sex couples from marrying is un-Constitutional: “A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.” Romer v. Evans (1996). This would include marriage law as well.

Marriage is a fundamental right, subject to limitations by the government as is the case with all other rights; any limitations must be justified by objective evidence, be in accordance with due process and equal protection doctrine, and must further a proper legislative end.

Measures designed to restrict same-sex couples’ right to marry fail to meet any of the above criteria.

Frankly, I think that the "objective evidence" is quite clear:

One man humping another man's ass is as wrong as a man humping a hefer.

While the man humping the hefer may excuse the abominable behaviour by proposing marriage to the cow, it still doesn't make it any more socially acceptable.

There's nothing like being a dumbfuck bigot as your base decision making.

That decision was a decision that supported marriage between a man
and a woman. It didn't make it a right what it decided was if it was discrimination to enforce laws on skin color alone. I sure would be mad if I were a black person with the left always equating being black to being gay.

Just go get your shit packed and shut the fuck up faggot

That decision was a decision that supported marriage between a man
and a woman. It didn't make it a right what it decided was if it was discrimination to enforce laws on skin color alone. I sure would be mad if I were a black person with the left always equating being black to being gay.

Republicans always get testy when the republican party gets pegged as the home of racist scum and bigot shit for brains.

And then they prove it.

Republicans always get testy when the republican party gets pegged as the home of racist scum and bigot shit for brains.

And then they prove it.

I'm not racist. I just think that rubbing shit all over your dick is nasty.

Sorry you dissagree

And then they prove it.

Sorry you dissagree

What other people do with their sexuality is none of my business. Nor is it yours. I have a wife, and that's MY way.

I disagree with bigots, and always will.

And then they prove it.

Sorry you dissagree

What other people do with their sexuality is none of my business. Nor is it yours. I have a wife, and that's MY way.

I dissagree with faggots and always will.

My decision to dissagree with them is no different than yours to disagree with me.

So fuck you

Sorry you dissagree

My decision to dissagree with them is no different than yours to disagree with me.

So fuck you

There is a decided difference. One is hating someone because they have a different colour, lifestyle, or creed than you.

The other, is hating someone because there a dumbfuck bigot.

So fuck you

There is a decided difference. One is hating someone because they have a different colour, lifestyle, or creed than you.

I never mentioned hate dumbfuck

So fuck you

you don't have to say it. You live it. Exude it. You're a hateful little douchnozzle and you're going to die angry.

you don't have to say it. You live it. Exude it. You're a hateful little douchnozzle and you're going to die angry.
No, I'm going to die without shit on my dick or cum in my ass

Good for you for being straight. So am I. yet I don't hate those who aren't. You're a small, petty bigot, and everything you have said indicates it.
Hate and disgust are two different things. When you grow up you'll realize that.

Good for you for being straight. So am I. yet I don't hate those who aren't. You're a small, petty bigot, and everything you have said indicates it.
Hate and disgust are two different things. When you grow up you'll realize that.

Bullshit. People always want to make excuses for their bigotry. Keep talking, you're only sticking your foot further in to your mouth.

Please proceed, Governor.

Bullshit. People always want to make excuses for their bigotry. Keep talking, you're only sticking your foot further in to your mouth.

I'm not ashamed. I'm civilized and NORMAL

I'm not ashamed. I'm civilized and NORMAL

Pissy little bigots like you don't know ENOUGH to be ashamed. It's a matter of being unevolved and stupid.

Monkeys don't feel shame for flinging their droppings. There is a direct correlation.

Forum List

Back