Zone1 How the entire Earth is being prepared for the Anti Christ.!?

Nope I believe every Word of those Prophetic texts. There is nothing mainstream about Preterism.
You, along with Millions who have live and died previously, believe they are still prophetic because that's what you have been told.

And really, if one uses proper exegesis, Preterism isn't needed to understand Revelation the way Preterists do. I'm not saying that Preterist are correct either, however, if one reads Revelation through the lens of a first century Christian, you do not interpret it the way mainstream westernized Christianity has done.

If I send you an email today, stating that I plan on making travel arrangement to see you shortly, or soon, do you assume that's not what I meant to have said and assume that I won't be coming at all? That's the logical leap that dispensationalism forces upon their following. Why would John be so specific about about the time frame of Revelation, create expectations to the 7 churches that the events he is foretelling will soon take place, for the events to NEVER take place in their life time, and for the true meaning of the scripture to realized 1800 years later? That makes no sense. It would also be completely disingenuous of John the Revelator to set those expectations.

And now, for 2 centuries, we have had end times cults popup, JWs, Mormons, etc., who jumped on the Darby bandwagon only to disappoint their following. Not only that but also having to change their teachings and or beliefs. We have so called "Prophets" attempt time again to try and decode scriptures, label people as anti-christs, points to world events as clues to end times. And year after year, they have all been wrong, and will continue to be wrong.

I must submit to you all that God loving and fearing people are be brainwashed and preped for the coming Anti Christ.
There seems to be a contradiction in your thought process.

god loving people are being brainwashed?
I must submit to you all that God loving and fearing people are be brainwashed and preped for the coming Anti Christ.
This preparation has already begun. Homosexual marriage, beastiality, child pedofiles. are running rampant in our society. These activities are being ignored by the State, local and Federal governments of some states. Many politicians are being corrupted, and are involved with this Anti christ conspiracy. Christians must begin to arm themselves now. The government knows that people are arming themselves , thus the attack on 2nd amendment rights by many politicians.
Christians must be aware of what is going on, and whats coming down the road in the not to distant future. Your thoughts.?!
Aren't you suggesting that the coming anti-christ is a real event due to happen?

You, along with Millions who have live and died previously, believe they are still prophetic because that's what you have been told.

And really, if one uses proper exegesis, Preterism isn't needed to understand Revelation the way Preterists do. I'm not saying that Preterist are correct either, however, if one reads Revelation through the lens of a first century Christian, you do not interpret it the way mainstream westernized Christianity has done.

If I send you an email today, stating that I plan on making travel arrangement to see you shortly, or soon, do you assume that's not what I meant to have said and assume that I won't be coming at all? That's the logical leap that dispensationalism forces upon their following. Why would John be so specific about about the time frame of Revelation, create expectations to the 7 churches that the events he is foretelling will soon take place, for the events to NEVER take place in their life time, and for the true meaning of the scripture to realized 1800 years later? That makes no sense. It would also be completely disingenuous of John the Revelator to set those expectations.

And now, for 2 centuries, we have had end times cults popup, JWs, Mormons, etc., who jumped on the Darby bandwagon only to disappoint their following. Not only that but also having to change their teachings and or beliefs. We have so called "Prophets" attempt time again to try and decode scriptures, label people as anti-christs, points to world events as clues to end times. And year after year, they have all been wrong, and will continue to be wrong.

Great post.

You are quite free to believe as wish.

He's not wrong at all. He's educated.

I am educated, he AND you are wrong. Your Bible is a worthless book with no applicability to your world today. Mine is alive and portends the great return of my King which the entire world will see. Just as His Word says he will.

Here's a rundown on the diversity of beliefs.

I'm well aware of the diversity of beliefs. I simply go on the facts from the Bible, Book of Mormon and other Latter-day scriptures... In this case, you are at error with understanding the scriptures. This is latter-day prophecy. I can understand why you would not accept it. It's very sad though...

I'm well aware of the diversity of beliefs. I simply go on the facts from the Bible, Book of Mormon and other Latter-day scriptures... In this case, you are at error with understanding the scriptures. This is latter-day prophecy. I can understand why you would not accept it. It's very sad though...

I don't think much of Joseph Smith... Or Jehovah's Witnesses.

Great post.
The real problem with your interpretations is that they don't fit OT prophecies of the last days including the second coming of Jesus Christ in Zechariah. So, you will have to maybe understand the scriptures better and this may help you. But, you won't get it from JWs.

After the Babylonian exile they did rebuild the temple.
Yep, they did rebuild it. But, the New Jerusalem is not the same as the Old Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem is where the Lord will reside and reign from when he comes, Jackson County, Missouri.

The real problem with your interpretations is that they don't fit OT prophecies of the last days including the second coming of Jesus Christ in Zechariah. So, you will have to maybe understand the scriptures better and this may help you. But, you won't get it from JWs.

I don't care for any of the fakers either including Hal Lindsey, Tim Lahaye, Cyrus Scofield.

Yep, they did rebuild it. But, the New Jerusalem is not the same as the Old Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem is where the Lord will reside and reign from when he comes, Jackson County, Missouri.

What's in Jackson County, Missouri?

Holy cow!

I don't care for any of the fakers either including Hal Lindsey, Tim Lahaye, Cyrus Scofield.
I don't ready any of their writings. Do you? You simply read Revelations without an ounce of study of OT prophecies of the last days. It's very typical of JWs and others. There is taking verses out of context with a chapter. Or a Book. Or the entire OT.

Forum List

Back