Zone1 How the entire Earth is being prepared for the Anti Christ.!?

What's in Jackson County, Missouri?

Holy cow!

That's where New Jerusalem will be built. There is a Temple there now but it's not owned by the correct True Church. When the Lord comes, it will be. Keep watching.

You, along with Millions who have live and died previously, believe they are still prophetic because that's what you have been told.

And really, if one uses proper exegesis, Preterism isn't needed to understand Revelation the way Preterists do. I'm not saying that Preterist are correct either, however, if one reads Revelation through the lens of a first century Christian, you do not interpret it the way mainstream westernized Christianity has done.

If I send you an email today, stating that I plan on making travel arrangement to see you shortly, or soon, do you assume that's not what I meant to have said and assume that I won't be coming at all? That's the logical leap that dispensationalism forces upon their following. Why would John be so specific about about the time frame of Revelation, create expectations to the 7 churches that the events he is foretelling will soon take place, for the events to NEVER take place in their life time, and for the true meaning of the scripture to realized 1800 years later? That makes no sense. It would also be completely disingenuous of John the Revelator to set those expectations.

And now, for 2 centuries, we have had end times cults popup, JWs, Mormons, etc., who jumped on the Darby bandwagon only to disappoint their following. Not only that but also having to change their teachings and or beliefs. We have so called "Prophets" attempt time again to try and decode scriptures, label people as anti-christs, points to world events as clues to end times. And year after year, they have all been wrong, and will continue to be wrong.
The ironic thing is about you, you will be one of those lulled to sleep while the Lord will come as a thief in the night. You aren't prepared because. Just like the Jews weren't prepared when Jesus was born and then preached to them 33 years later even though their OT prophecied of his 1st coming. You are using the same argument they did. You might want to match up the OT prophesies with Revelations so as not to take out of context the last day prophecies.

I don't ready any of their writings. Do you? You simply read Revelations without an ounce of study of OT prophecies of the last days. It's very typical of JWs and others. There is taking verses out of context with a chapter. Or a Book. Or the entire OT.

Apocalyptic writings we're very popular for about 300 years....everyone had an apocalypse and they aren't linear. They were full of symbolism...not easily understood in the 21st century.

Even so, I think we shouldn't change the words. I think we should take seriously the warning about false prophets.

You say you never heard of those people, but you share the rapture with the Darbyites... And you think the new Jerusalem is in Missouri.

Apocalyptic writings we're very popular for about 300 years....everyone had an apocalypse and they aren't linear. They were full of symbolism...not easily understood in the 21st century.

Even so, I think we shouldn't change the words. I think we should take seriously the warning about false prophets.

You say you never heard of those people, but you share the rapture with the Darbyites... And you think the new Jerusalem is in Missouri.
That's because I know the words of the scriptures. And, I know that latter day prophets were prophecied. It isn't me changing words. It's your group of JW's that do this. They even claim that they knew when the world was to end, but it didn't happen on the days they claimed. False Prophets.

That's because I know the words of the scriptures. And, I know that latter day prophets were prophecied. It isn't me changing words. It's your group of JW's that do this. They even claim that they knew when the world was to end, but it didn't happen on the days they claimed. False Prophets.

I don't think much of Jehovah's Witnesses either. I've told you that several times.

Where are the LDS prophesied? Is that in the Bible or Joseph Smith's writing?

This is all a bit much.

Mormonism is not a religion nor a Church. At least not in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And, I started reading that piece and it is so poorly written I had to stop. But, anti-Church persons do that. They take statements out of context to push their agendas. For what, I don't know. Perhaps it is spurned on by ministers who need their flocks to stay with them or they will starve to death. Filthy lucre.

Last edited:
Mormonism is not a religion nor a Church. At least not in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And, I started reading that piece and it is so poorly written I had to stop. But, anti-Church persons do that. They take statements out of context to push their agendas. For what, I don't know. Perhaps it is spurned on by ministers who need their flocks to stay with them or they will starve to death. Filthy lucre.

Isn't there Mormon Tabernacle choir?

Isn't there Mormon Tabernacle choir?
There was a Prophet in the ancient America days named Mormon. The Book of Mormon is named after him since He abridged much of the Book of Mormon as it was being translated by Joseph Smith. The name has been used for identification purposes. It's easy to say. But, The official name of the church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are actually latter-day Saints. We use the Bible definition of what a Saint is. It's not what Catholics have distorted it. Saints are just the followers or members of Jesus Christ. Personally, I like the name Mormon Tabernacle Choir. But, that has been change to Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square.

The ironic thing is about you, you will be one of those lulled to sleep while the Lord will come as a thief in the night. You aren't prepared because. Just like the Jews weren't prepared when Jesus was born and then preached to them 33 years later even though their OT prophecied of his 1st coming. You are using the same argument they did. You might want to match up the OT prophesies with Revelations so as not to take out of context the last day prophecies.
And now I know more of the story. You're Mormon. That answers a lot and provides context of your position.
So you speak of scripture, hold it dear and fast, yet, hold onto the beliefs of a charlatan. Gotcha! I know Mormons are good people, and many hold dear the beliefs espoused in the BoM. Unfortunately Mormons are just a deceived as JWs, or any other cult.

And for context about myself, when it comes to "the bible" i have concerns that the RCC got it right and the control over scriptures and the church in early centuries. The religions of today hold dear the "Bible", but what did the first century church have? Letters that went from one church to another. There was no "Holy Bible" and the vast majority of believers were probably illiterate". They believed by "Hearing". That's it. Christ never foretold of a Bible. No one was given a holy decree to put one together.

And now I know more of the story. You're Mormon. That answers a lot and provides context of your position.
So you speak of scripture, hold it dear and fast, yet, hold onto the beliefs of a charlatan. Gotcha! I know Mormons are good people, and many hold dear the beliefs espoused in the BoM. Unfortunately Mormons are just a deceived as JWs, or any other cult.

And for context about myself, when it comes to "the bible" i have concerns that the RCC got it right and the control over scriptures and the church in early centuries. The religions of today hold dear the "Bible", but what did the first century church have? Letters that went from one church to another. There was no "Holy Bible" and the vast majority of believers were probably illiterate". They believed by "Hearing". That's it. Christ never foretold of a Bible. No one was given a holy decree to put one together.
Ezekiel 37: 15-20, "¶The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes."

Not only did the Lord Jesus Christ (Jehovah) prophecy to Ezekiel that the Bible (Stick or Book of Judah) would be available in the Latter-days, another book of the tribe of Joseph be available in our hands to read with our eyes. As I said before, you try to take the New Testament and forget the Old Testament out of Context with each other. Again, the Church must be founded upon the foundation of Apostles and Prophets. The RCC nor the Protestant churches have either one. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does. And, neither the RCC or the PC have the Lord's name in them. At least JW's have Jesus OT name in it, Jehovah. I see the deception with RCC and PCs. You are missing the book Isaiah also talked about in chapter 29. Before you start claiming someone is a charlatan, you might want to see how many fingers are pointing your way and take the mote out of your own eye first.

There will be the collapse, and the people around then, but few still fully independent where they live apart and grow all the things for themselves and those in their groups, will be ready for turning to the promises of the one who will lead them, who is antichrist, for the restoration that he speaks for bringing.

I must submit to you all that God loving and fearing people are be brainwashed and preped for the coming Anti Christ.
This preparation has already begun. Homosexual marriage, beastiality, child pedofiles. are running rampant in our society. These activities are being ignored by the State, local and Federal governments of some states. Many politicians are being corrupted, and are involved with this Anti christ conspiracy. Christians must begin to arm themselves now. The government knows that people are arming themselves , thus the attack on 2nd amendment rights by many politicians.
Christians must be aware of what is going on, and whats coming down the road in the not to distant future. Your thoughts.?!
I am convinced it is true....but few will be prepared.

Yes. Behold the antichrist! A false substitute counterfeit Jesus, Mithras.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthday of Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, christians today celebrate Mithra' birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock

* He was considered a great travelling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples, which in Mithraism were represented by the 12 astrological signs.

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again, but with no witnesses to the event

* His triumph over death and ascension to heaven were celebrated at the Mithran's most important festival, Easter, held at the spring equinox when the sun rises toward its apogee

* Mithra was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* In the cult's rituals, Mithra was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* Mithra performed many miracles, including raising the dead, healing the sick, making the blind see and the lame walk, casting out devils.

* Mithra was said to carry keys to the kingdom of heaven.

* Mithra was called the god of light and truth, the god of mediation between god and man. He was to his worshippers The creator of life; The Mediator between man and the higher gods; The God of light; The All-seeing one; The Guardian of oaths (covenants); The Protector of the righteous in this world and also in the next.

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one.

Before returning to heaven, Mithra was said to have celebrated a Last Supper with followers, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook of a sacramental meal of bread marked with the Mithran cross of light. This was one of the seven Mithraic sacraments, believed to be the models for the Christians' seven sacraments, which follow them identically. It was called mizd, latin missa, in other words, English mass. Mithra' image was buried in a rock tomb, the same sacred cave that represented his mother's womb. He was withdrawn from it and said to live again.

Mithraism was an ascetic, anti-female religion. Its priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Lambing season in Palestine is December through January.

I must submit to you all that God loving and fearing people are be brainwashed and preped for the coming Anti Christ.
This preparation has already begun. Homosexual marriage, beastiality, child pedofiles. are running rampant in our society. These activities are being ignored by the State, local and Federal governments of some states. Many politicians are being corrupted, and are involved with this Anti christ conspiracy. Christians must begin to arm themselves now. The government knows that people are arming themselves , thus the attack on 2nd amendment rights by many politicians.
Christians must be aware of what is going on, and whats coming down the road in the not to distant future. Your thoughts.?!

It's always been this way. We just talk about it more openly. Nothing's new under the sun.

Where it says in scripture, "the house of David", it is speaking about a dynasty or lineage, not a house. In the same way "in my Fathers house there are many mansions" is the same thing as saying "there are many mansions in the house of David", just like there are many mansions in a monarchy, except with the Father, who is Spirit, the mansions represent many advanced spheres of intelligent life, far more evolved and superior than earthlings who live in a ghetto.

Jesus said to his disciples, if they kept the faith untill death, "you will be received into an eternal abode"

Islam has over 30 allegories for heaven.

Consider this .

Consider this .

Why would Christians need to arm themselves? What do you envision happening that would call for Christians particularly to be armed?

Islam has over 30 allegories for heaven.
Awesome! but I have no need to think about the beliefs of a religion whose founder married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when he was 53 and she was 9, as if it was a love story.

You might as well read a book about about "how to live a happy life" by John Wayne Gacy.

BTW, I never knew that Episcopalians advocated Islam. One can learn something new every day!

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back