Zone1 How the entire Earth is being prepared for the Anti Christ.!?

Awesome! but I have no need to think about the beliefs of a religion whose 53 year old founder married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when she was 9, as if it was a love story.

You might as well read a book about about "how to live a happy life" by John Wayne Gacy.

BTW, I never knew that Episcopalians advocated Islam. One can learn something new every day!

:auiqs.jpg:

Aisha was born before the Call. She was 19 when she married.

Aisha was born before the Call. She was 19 when she married.
LIAR

Sahih al-Bukhari in which Ayesha, herself, states: “The Messenger of God married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine.”

Hunting season for unclean creatures that lie in the name of God is now year round worldwide.

Maybe you can find a crevice in a rock to hide? Good luck!

There's more grass for the lambs. Haven't you ever been to Palestine?

LIAR

Sahih al-Bukhari in which Ayesha, herself, states: “The Messenger of God married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine.”

The Bukhari hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad. Aisha was born before the Call.

The Bukhari hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad. Aisha was born before the Call.
Alrighty then. That settles it... because you say so. Where can I sign up? How many wives can I have? Can I beat them all daily because Allah has chosen to honor women with beatings?

Are you interested?

I must submit to you all that God loving and fearing people are be brainwashed and preped for the coming Anti Christ.
This preparation has already begun. Homosexual marriage, beastiality, child pedofiles. are running rampant in our society. These activities are being ignored by the State, local and Federal governments of some states. Many politicians are being corrupted, and are involved with this Anti christ conspiracy. Christians must begin to arm themselves now. The government knows that people are arming themselves , thus the attack on 2nd amendment rights by many politicians.
Christians must be aware of what is going on, and whats coming down the road in the not to distant future. Your thoughts.?!

I guess the concept of 'Separation of Church and State is beyond you"

"Give unto Ceaser..."

If there's any preparations being done for an apocalypse it's being done by the climate deniers and those who worship the Orange Satan.

Oh please! You have been pretending to be Episcopalian. Did you forget? Get your act together, remember your lines, or everyone is going to think you are just full of shit
I am an Episcopalian. That's how I made three two week Sunday school trips to Palestine. I also have an excellent education.

I must submit to you all that God loving and fearing people are be brainwashed and preped for the coming Anti Christ.
This preparation has already begun. Homosexual marriage, beastiality, child pedofiles. are running rampant in our society. These activities are being ignored by the State, local and Federal governments of some states. Many politicians are being corrupted, and are involved with this Anti christ conspiracy. Christians must begin to arm themselves now. The government knows that people are arming themselves , thus the attack on 2nd amendment rights by many politicians.
Christians must be aware of what is going on, and whats coming down the road in the not to distant future. Your thoughts.?!
gi`QDd fearing people are wearing the antichrist's sign on their foreheads, so the end times must be imminent!

Do we need to go back to riding horses and using swords in battles to fit the prophecies?

Forum List

Back