Romney running as the most anti-American president ever

This thread is proof of the destructive nature of drinking alcohol in the morning.

Yet the numbers are trending within the margin or for Romney.

"Comfy zone" as JoeB131 likes to put it for an incumbent.

Nationwide or battleground? We don't elect the president by popular vote, remember? It's all about the Electoral College.

Currently even the most favorable polls for Obama shows Romney leading in electorial votes. 204-201

Funny, one of the most accurate ones, Fivethirtyeight, projects Obama 288 - Romney 249.

I go with my gut...it'll be the President for a 2nd term.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't ever remember a candidate running on limiting the rights of Americans.

Sure you do, like forcing people to buy a product they may not want or need, you just don't care when a member of your political party does it because you're a dishonest and dishonorable liar.

So now if you don't support fag lifestyles you're anti-American?

Guess that made Obama anti-American up until the fags witheld campaign donations to force Obama to change his mind.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't ever remember a candidate running on limiting the rights of Americans.

Sure you do, like forcing people to buy a product they may not want or need, you just don't care when a member of your political party does it because you're a dishonest and dishonorable liar.

I like a medicare option for all. That makes you the dishonest and dishonorable liar.

But nice deflection for your hero.

given the number of people who support romney's beliefs about marriage, you can hardly consider it anti american.

President Obama, has run the most negative campaign in modern history?

Despite what Obama said Stephanie Cutter did imply Romney was a felon. The democratic super-pac that is run by Bill Burton put out an ad accusing Romney of the death of a steel workers wife (unprecedented.) The phony war on women, and so on…

Shouldn’t a man who ran on changing the way Washington works, be held accountable for this obvious hypocrisy?

Yeah, Americans have been brainwashed for so long that they think a return to the original intents and purposes of the Constitution is anti-American. I keep saying, we force people to take classes, pass an exam and get a license to paint someone's toe nails or cut their hair, but we let alomst any moron that shows up cast a vote for the leader of the free world and then we wonder why we have leaders that have led this nation to the very brink or destruction.

^A Rightie in support of literacy tests for voting. Where have we seen that before?

"Governor Romney supports a federal marriage amendment to the Constitution that defines marriage as an institution between a man and a woman," Buchanan told BuzzFeed. "Governor Romney also believes, consistent with the 10th Amendment, that it should be left to states to decide whether to grant same-sex couples certain benefits, such as hospital visitation rights and the ability to adopt children. I referred to the Tenth Amendment only when speaking about these kinds of benefits – not marriage."
Adviser Reaffirms Romney Support For Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment | TPM LiveWire

Project much? You worthless liberal Propagandist.

Anti America president?
"I'm a citizen of the world" obama Germany 2008

Obama removes American flag off his campaign plane.
ObamaPlane.jpg

obama+plane.jpg

obama disrespects to Constitution and rule of law with a stroke of his presidential pen by passing congress.

I have been mistaken for a very long time as it seems I have misunderstood the constitution. I thought it ensured our rights and limited powers of government. Guess I had it backwards.

Actually, it had little to do with limiting government. It had everything to do with protection us from a tyranny of the majority

It sure wouldn't allow govt to monitor pregnancies

given the number of people who support romney's beliefs about marriage, you can hardly consider it anti american.

Segregation is unamerican, too, yet if it were put to a vote in certain parts of the county, it would pass resoundingly. The purpose of the constitution and the courts is to protect us from mob rule

We wouldn't need the constitution to protect popular things.

Last edited:

Segregation is unamerican, too, yet if it were put to a vote in certain parts of the county, it would pass resoundingly. The purpose of the constitution and the courts is to protect us from mob rule p

fair enough. but what exactly is un american then? are laws against polygamy un american?

Segregation is unamerican, too, yet if it were put to a vote in certain parts of the county, it would pass resoundingly. The purpose of the constitution and the courts is to protect us from mob rule p

If the New black panthers had their way they would have all black schools again.

Forum List

Back