Romney running as the most anti-American president ever

Bullshit. People always want to make excuses for their bigotry. Keep talking, you're only sticking your foot further in to your mouth.

Please proceed, Governor.

I'm not ashamed. I'm civilized and NORMAL

Pissy little bigots like you don't know ENOUGH to be ashamed. It's a matter of being unevolved and stupid.

Monkeys don't feel shame for flinging their droppings. There is a direct correlation.

Don't bring your family into this. There's no need for that.

awww. Grandpa. negatived rep from the pinhead bigot.

I'm hurt.

Oh wait. Negative rep from a dumbfuck is a good thing.

I'm hurt.

My daughter is gay. You have no fucking clue. I love her with all my heart but that has nothing to do with approving of the lifestyle. Her and her partner come over for every holiday and they know how I feel. They tollerate my belief system and I theirs. YOU speak from ignorance and intollerance.

And quit whining about the neg or I'll give you one every 3 days

Republicans always get testy when the republican party gets pegged as the home of racist scum and bigot shit for brains.

And then they prove it.

I'm not racist. I just think that rubbing shit all over your dick is nasty.

Sorry you dissagree

What other people do with their sexuality is none of my business. Nor is it yours. I have a wife, and that's MY way.

I disagree with bigots, and always will.

That's gotta cause heartburn because you've demonstrated immense bigotry already.

You really do have quite a "head up the ass" attitude about those who don't agree with you.

I'm hurt.

My daughter is gay. You have no fucking clue. I love her with all my heart but that has nothing to do with approving of the lifestyle. Her and her partner come over for every holiday and
they know how I feel. They tollerate my belief system and I theirs. YOU speak from ignorance and intollerance.

I'm sure she'd be VERY proud of you calling people faggots. VERY proud.

I'm not racist. I just think that rubbing shit all over your dick is nasty.

Sorry you dissagree

What other people do with their sexuality is none of my business. Nor is it yours. I have a wife, and that's MY way.

That's gotta cause heartburn because you've demonstrated immense bigotry already.

You really do have quite a "head up the ass" attitude about those who don't agree with you.

We've had this discussion. I'm not repeating it. Pretending someone who hates redneck bigots, is a bigot, is laughable at best.

We've had this discussion. I'm not repeating it. Pretending someone who hates redneck bigots, is a bigot, is laughable at best.

By definition, it makes you a bigot.

Sorry, you can't accept your own personal weaknesses.

Besides, what you label as redneck is arbitrary.

If there is an urban analog to a redneck it would be a welfare queen. You seem to fit that category quite well.

I'm hurt.

My daughter is gay. You have no fucking clue. I love her with all my heart but that has nothing to do with approving of the lifestyle. Her and her partner come over for every holiday and
they know how I feel. They tollerate my belief system and I theirs. YOU speak from ignorance and intollerance.

She understands how I feel. Tollerance is a two way street asshole

Except that you are NOT tolerating gays. You are tolerating your daughter. Which is good. I'm just happy that she feels free to live HER life without your prejudices changing it.

Pretending someone who hates redneck bigots, is a bigot, is laughable at best.
To recap:

Your hate = Good.

Their hate = Bad.

But your bigotry and hate is acceptable, because you hate the "right" people.

No...No sanctimony there..:rolleyes::lol:

Tolerating intolerance is cowardice. I hate rapists too. Am I unfair to the rapist?
You're just a sanctimonious dick who hates.

Please, continue....It's amusing.

Except that you are NOT tolerating gays. You are tolerating your daughter. Which is good. I'm just happy that she feels free to live HER life without your prejudices changing it.

You really have no clue. Why are you lefties incapable of sepperating politics from personal beliefs? My opinion of fags is mine and no one elses. Doesn't mean i can't respect their choice to live their lives how they see fit.

But hey don't let my tollerance stop you from judging Romney based on his dumbass religion.

Idiot

Pretending someone who hates redneck bigots, is a bigot, is laughable at best.
To recap:

Your hate = Good.

Their hate = Bad.

But your bigotry and hate is acceptable, because you hate the "right" people.

No...No sanctimony there..:rolleyes::lol:

Tolerating intolerance is cowardice. I hate rapists too. Am I unfair to the rapist?

Rape isn't a point of view, dickweed.

You give yourself way to much credit....like most liberals asswipes.

You really have no clue. Why are you lefties incapable of sepperating politics from personal beliefs? My opinion of fags is mine and no one elses. Doesn't mean i can't respect their choice to live their lives how they see fit.

But hey don't let my tollerance stop you from judging Romney based on his dumbass religion.

Idiot

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Being against gays being able to marry, is NOT seperating politics from personal beliefs.

It is attempting to apply your personal prejudices on those who do not want your bigotry to decide their lives.

Including your daughter.

Forum List

Back