Romney: No one's asked to see my birth certificate

RomneyBirthCertificate_Page_1_Image_0001.jpg

I see Romney was born on the 12th, yet the certificate was filed on the 17th. His parents had five days to move him from Switzerland to the US to file the birth certificate!

We really need to see his birth certificate.

Based solely on the evidence to date, there is strong evidence that Mitt was born in the Cayman Islands or Switzerland.
He seems more FRENCH to me! :D

Come to think of it, where is Romney's birth certificate? He needs to release it. With his Mexican roots I have my doubts.
He doesn't have one. He posted a forgery that does not even name the doctor or hospital and says VOID right on it and it completely satisfied the Teabaggers.

RomneyBirthCertificate_Page_1_Image_0001.jpg

Getty_P_020212_RomneyTrump.jpg

That's a (fake) certificate of live birth, not a long form birth certificate. And notice how the pixels shift? That indicates it was produced by a laser printer. We had no laser printers in 1947.

His drunk uncle says he was born in the caymen isles.

Yes I'm glad he did that and I'm upset I didn't know until this morning or would attended possibly and for the first time at a campaign rally. Been to a tea party event yeah that's great he shows no fear. But the heck with the immigrant's*(still earns the asterisk) birth certificate lol I want to see his college transcripts :up:

Do people really think Obama's parents got his place of birth changed to the US so he could one day run for president?

Surely no one believes such nonsense. Right?

Do people really think Obama's parents got his place of birth changed to the US so he could one day run for president?

Dude.

A guy tells people he was born in Kenya, then one day runs for President.

It is only natural to want to ask questions regarding his natural born citizenship.

Dude.

It is only natural to want to ask questions regarding his natural born citizenship.

Can you just answer my question: Do you believe his parents got his place of birth changed so he could one day run for President?

Dude.

Can you just answer my question: Do you believe his parents got his place of birth changed so he could one day run for President?

As soon as I see his real birth certificate, I will let you know!

But then again, I can't read Swahili.

Interesting thing to tell a crowd of other white people.

What does the "color" (race) of the crowd have to do with it?
He was saying they knew he where he was born because he's white. :eusa_hand:

That is your assumption based on your own Bigoted View of white People.

Perhaps he was saying it because unlike Obama he never mislead people as to where was born. Which Obama clearly did. He clearly led people to believe he was born in Kenya when that would benefit him and bring him more Attention. It's right there in black and white from his own Publisher.

Dude.

As soon as I see his real birth certificate, I will let you know!

But then again, I can't read Swahili.

So you're not willing to answer a straightforward question?

Color me surprised.

What does the "color" (race) of the crowd have to do with it?
He was saying they knew he where he was born because he's white. :eusa_hand:

That is your assumption based on your own Bigoted View of white People.

Perhaps he was saying it because unlike Obama he never mislead people as to where was born. Which Obama clearly did. He clearly led people to believe he was born in Kenya when that would benefit him and bring him more Attention. It's right there in black and white from his own Publisher.

Keep telling yourself that. It's pretty obvious that Romney was making this campaign into white vs. black. Maybe to distract from his tax returns.

Forum List

Back