Romney Leads in 5 Swing States; Ties in 2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

FYI, the following polls trend between 3-5 points left in WI.

PPP
We Ask America
Marquette U
St. Norberts
NBC
WPRI

Also notice that the polling is showing a rapidly decreasing lead for Obama even in those slanted polls.

And as for the MN polls? All leftwing organizations with a strong bias as well.

Nope. That's really not true.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Here's Wisconsin:

Rasmussen Tracking 7/12 - 7/14 1500 LV 3.0 45 45 Tie
Gallup Tracking 7/8 - 7/14 3050 RV 2.0 47 45 Obama +2
McClatchy/Marist 7/9 - 7/11 849 RV 3.5 48 46 Obama +2
Reuters/Ipsos 7/5 - 7/9 885 RV 3.4 49 43 Obama +6
Wash Times/JZ Analytics 7/6 - 7/8 800 LV 3.5 42 43 Romney +1
ABC News/Wash Post 7/5 - 7/8 RV 4.0 47 47 Tie
Quinnipiac 7/1 - 7/8 2722 RV 1.9 46 43 Obama +3
Pew Research 6/28 - 7/9 2373 RV 2.3 50 43 Obama +7

Look at the dates and who has Likely voters and who polls Registered Voters

The dates range from 6/28 to 7/14; Rasmussen has the most recent data and includes only Likely voters
Innnnnteresting. I didn't notice that before.

The Rasmussen polls aren't a month old. They are Daily Tracking Presidential Polls. If you look at the dates given in the RCP polls in parenthesis, you see some of them are from May and early June.

You're an idiot. The Rasmussen tracking poll is a national poll. Rasmussen takes SEPARATE state polls.

You're an idiot...

People vote in their states...

Stop now - this is really embarrassing for you....

You really think that Rasmussen gets its state polls by extracting the information from its tracking polls?

You're more retarded than everyone already thinks you are.

Dems don't you believe he is slipping! He is safe and he will be re-elected! You all are right! Ignore the polls. Ignore the urgency or the need.

Why did you use the term "polls" plural? Every poll I've ever seen on this forum, referred to by Righties, is from the same source-Rasmussen. Interestingly, they appear to be Fox's (GOP tv) go-to pollster too.

You are absolutely correct! Obama is way out in front, ignore everyone and feel safe, the economy is getting better, everyone loves Obamacare, Wisconsin elections meant nothing, Obama got a huge bounce from the Supreme Court ruling, just like the left predicted. Sorry, for getting in the way of our Obama Lovefest. Peace, Love, joy, all hail Obama.

FYI, the following polls trend between 3-5 points left in WI.

PPP
We Ask America
Marquette U
St. Norberts
NBC
WPRI

You're either lying or stupid or both.

We Ask America's final Walker poll had him winning by 12. Marquette's had him winning by 7.

He won by 6.8.

Stop lying.
I never said that We Ask America was accurate. I stated that those polls are notoriously famous for trending left 3-5 points.

That said, they've also gotten into a habit of correcting at the last minute so they don't lose all credibility.

Say what you want. This is my observation, and that's not a lie, that's an observation as accurate or factual as any of yours.

It's absolutely stunning to me that Obama could be tied in Virginia with Romney.

I guess people in the state don't care if their coal mining industry is completely finished off or not.

It's absolutely stunning to me that Obama could be tied in Virginia with Romney.

I guess people in the state don't care if their coal mining industry is completely finished off or not.

Goes to show how stupid Virginians are. Obama's destroying a major source of jobs and they want to vote for him again?

Forum List

Back