Is Romney on the Ropes?

Is Romney on the Ropes?

• Total voters

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Gingrich called Romney a liar. Romney was savaged by the other candidates in the GOP primary. And Romney played hard ball (some would say dirty pool) when attacking his opponents character in his effort to win the nomination by outspending and outlasting his opponents.

Now, Romney appears to be seriously on the defensive in a big way.

Is Romney on the Ropes?

Poll question to follow...

Romney will be on the ropes even more after this:

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

On the ropes? Only if you're a Democrat. Otherwise you probably think he's doing just fine.

Me? I couldn't care less.

Gingrich called Romney a liar. Romney was savaged by the other candidates in the GOP primary. And Romney played hard ball (some would say dirty pool) when attacking his opponents character in his effort to win the nomination by outspending and outlasting his opponents.

Is Romney on the Ropes?

Way, way, way tooooo early.

Romney-Obama-28-6-12-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Benjy Sarlin

President Obama said Friday that Mitt Romney deserves to be held accountable for his work at Bain Capital during a leave of absence, and that issues surrounding the timing of his exit raise “legitimate questions.”

“It’s pretty clear to me that I’m responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said the buck stops with you,” Obama said in an interview with TV station WJLA.

Obama noted that Romney, despite insisting he had no input into Bain’s operations after 1999 while on leave to run the Olympics, was listed in numerous SEC filings as the firm’s top officer.

“Now, my understanding is that Mr. Romney attested to the SEC, multiple times, that he was the chairman, CEO and president of Bain Capital, and I think most Americans figure if you are the chairman, CEO and president of a company that you are responsible for what that company does,” Obama said.

“Ultimately Mr. Romney, I think, is going to have to answer those questions, because if he aspires to being president, one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations, but again that’s probably a question that he’s going to have to answer and I think that’s a legitimate part of the campaign,” Obama said.

More: Obama To Romney On Bain: ‘The Buck Stops With You’ | TPM2012

Is Romney on the Ropes?

Not even close, and Obama is only up by 2.5 less than the Margin of error. Nothing to get excited about as an Incumbent that just had your Sig Bill win in Court. Despite all of Obama's Dishonest attacks, that have been completely Debunked by Multiple Neutral Sources, He still is just barely ahead.

4 Months left, in which All Obama can do is repeat the same lies, and make up new ones. 4 months for him to Drive more Independents into the GOP's arms with his Shameless say anything, Tell any lie, Win at all cost, Negative because I got nothing else Campaign Style.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back