Romney: "I was completely wrong about the 47% comment.."

Interesting watching greedy Moochers panicking. So terrified they may no longer be allowed to steal as much from their fellow Citizens. What a sad & pathetic lot.

Wow, we agree. The Banksters have been put on notice, insurance companies and snake oil salesmen (of medicine and instant riches) too. We, the people, are tired of being ripped off by millionaires, billionaires and the cartels.

It's time for us to take our democracy back; repeal Citizens United, pass campaign finance reform, make bribery of elected officials easier to prosecute and increase the penalties to include mandatory prison sentences for anyone who offers bribes and those who fail to report such an offer; repel those who want to abolish "Obamacare" and work to make health care a right for all citizens of our country.

Your as shallow as shallow :lol:, oops sallow, so tell me genius , in the almost 4 years of the great leaders enlightened reign, how many 'banksters' have been tried and put in jail? How many deals did dear leader make with big pharma? How many lobbyists did his admin. meet in that coffee shoppe blocks from the WH to keep their names out of the WH visitor logs?:rolleyes:

You are a sheep, there fore, you are the perfect useful idiot.

Yeah, the Dear Leader received an enormous amount of cash from Bank of America and others. But don't expect the Obamabots to acknowledge that. Their programming won't allow them to see reality. It's just like BP. That 'Evil Oil Company' gave Obama a serious amount of cash too. And then there's Solyndra, and all the other awful cronyism stuff. Nice try though. But it will not compute. They're programmed Bots.

Interesting watching greedy Moochers panicking. So terrified they may no longer be allowed to steal as much from their fellow Citizens. What a sad & pathetic lot.

Wow, we agree. The Banksters have been put on notice, insurance companies and snake oil salesmen (of medicine and instant riches) too. We, the people, are tired of being ripped off by millionaires, billionaires and the cartels.

It's time for us to take our democracy back; repeal Citizens United, pass campaign finance reform, make bribery of elected officials easier to prosecute and increase the penalties to include mandatory prison sentences for anyone who offers bribes and those who fail to report such an offer; repel those who want to abolish "Obamacare" and work to make health care a right for all citizens of our country.

Your as shallow as shallow :lol:, oops sallow, so tell me genius , in the almost 4 years of the great leaders enlightened reign, how many 'banksters' have been tried and put in jail? How many deals did dear leader make with big pharma? How many lobbyists did his admin. meet in that coffee shoppe blocks from the WH to keep their names out of the WH visitor logs?:rolleyes:

I'm neither a sheep nor an idiot for I only call others names when they call me names. Understand asshole?

Obama had a full plate and then some when he took office. He's done pretty well given that and the FACT that the GOP's goal was not to repair our economy but for them to return to power. We all know that to be true, the honest ones say it and the liars deny it.

Booooooooosh fucked up and you're a liar. Got it Nero?

I'm neither a sheep nor an idiot for I only call others names when they call me names. Understand asshole?

Obama had a full plate and then some when he took office. He's done pretty well given that and the FACT that the GOP's goal was not to repair our economy but for them to return to power. We all know that to be true, the honest ones say it and the liars deny it.

Booooooooosh fucked up and you're a liar. Got it Nero?

What did u just say shallow that addressed the post I made which addressed yours ? Obama says take you're soma and stfu like a good boy......:lol:

Yeah, the Dear Leader received an enormous amount of cash from Bank of America and others. But don't expect the Obamabots to acknowledge that. Their programming won't allow them to see reality. It's just like BP. That 'Evil Oil Company' gave Obama a serious amount of cash too. And then there's Solyndra, and all the other awful cronyism stuff. Nice try though. But it will not compute. They're programmed Bots.

Hey, never underestimate The boobs, look at wry.......He doesn't even read, he just regugitates what they program him with, he takes his orders from the msm and votes and vomits out what they tell him too.

Hey, never underestimate The boobs, look at wry.......He doesn't even read, he just regugitates what they program him with, he takes his orders from the msm and votes and vomits out what they tell him too.

You make no sense at all. Name calling is your entire game and if anyone on this messge board is a sheep it's you and willow tree and crusaderfrank and stephanie, and the rest of the echo chamber.

You make no sense at all. Name calling is your entire game and if anyone on this messge board is a sheep it's you and willow tree and crusaderfrank and stephanie, and the rest of the echo chamber.

I made 3 points for you to ponder, you ignored them and babbled back some crap and whined.

The truth is, you simply are not programmed to deal with anything that doesn't cast the messiah in a positive light, ergo, you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif

I made 3 points for you to ponder, you ignored them and babbled back some crap and whined.

The truth is, you simply are not programmed to deal with anything that doesn't cast the messiah in a positive light, ergo, you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif

Which one do you think is Wry?

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back