Romney: I Lost Because Minorities Love Obamacare

hey buddy, why dont you go fuck yourslef? Dont have anything intelligent to say? hell, you cant even say anything to me personally. You know what I think you hard line, no comprimise type people are? You're the greatest detrement to the future success of this nation. Im pretty sick and tired of hearing it from these on their way out republicans about how I cant be a Republican if I dont think hurricanes are caused by abortions. You people are nothing but the dirt of the political world, and thats pretty low pal. Youre the people every politician has to pander to because your education levels require those of higher education to make things more simple. Im done with it. If you do not understand why Romney lost this election or think its because "Free stuff wins every time" You are a fool, no better then the radical left.

yep, typical liberal
thanks for proving my point

I proved nothing besides for calling you out for who you really are. You want to have it out, lets do it right here, until then keep making snickity remarks about things you dont understand. Now if you'll run along, adults are trying to have actual discussions.

Stephanie has some admirable qualities, but concerning politics and governmental philosophy she is close to a brain dead no information voter thus a useful tool for the reactionaries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back