Romney: I Lost Because Minorities Love Obamacare

No more than yours of Romney. Don't whine, not very Native American.

Really, I am glad you got the point.

Yeah, I got your point. Sooo, you don't think Romney is a doofus?

In that an elitist like Romney looks down on the average every day man and women, then he thinks he can get away with hiding his disdain? Not a doofus. A man who does not know what it means to have to work every day for a living, a step away from the poor house.

The day I forgot that Gore had been in Vietnam as an enlisted man for seven months, some of it in the bush, and voted that day for Bush, an elitist who never worked a day in his life and was hiding at an Air Guard base in the states ~~ that day I was a doofus.

In other words, Romney is a political doofus. He doesn't have a clue.

My internship over the fall semester was with the Romney Victory Center. Being a lifelong Republican since my Pop Pop showed me the light when I was a thirteen, one could say I was excited. After the first debate I was enthralled, finally a president that I can get behind and say I had a part in helping into the White House. With that said I will say quickly where I think things went south. (no pun intended lol)
Mr. Romney is a great guy, but you would never know it. He came off as an elite northeastern prick and even though that’s my kinda guy, apparently it’s not America’s. then, Romney was forced to be something that he is not, a hardline conservative. Now, most people of the younger generation (You know us, were the people who didn’t vote for him) found this to be fake and even if it was real it was unwanted. This no abortion, no gay marriage, loose gun laws etc. may have played well in the primaries to back ass Iowa, but it’s a different story in the general. I couldn’t tell you the craziness I saw from Romney supporters in this election. These people spoke to me like because I am a republican I am also crazy. Please please please do me a favor, if you ever think it’s a good idea to discuss the legitimacy of the president’s birth just go home and stay there for a while. We lost this election Mr. Romney because you pretended to be something you weren’t to people who didn’t want you to be.

My internship over the fall semester was with the Romney Victory Center. Being a lifelong Republican since my Pop Pop showed me the light when I was a thirteen, one could say I was excited. After the first debate I was enthralled, finally a president that I can get behind and say I had a part in helping into the White House. With that said I will say quickly where I think things went south. (no pun intended lol)
Mr. Romney is a great guy, but you would never know it. He came off as an elite northeastern prick and even though that’s my kinda guy, apparently it’s not America’s. then, Romney was forced to be something that he is not, a hardline conservative. Now, most people of the younger generation (You know us, were the people who didn’t vote for him) found this to be fake and even if it was real it was unwanted. This no abortion, no gay marriage, loose gun laws etc. may have played well in the primaries to back ass Iowa, but it’s a different story in the general. I couldn’t tell you the craziness I saw from Romney supporters in this election. These people spoke to me like because I am a republican I am also crazy. Please please please do me a favor, if you ever think it’s a good idea to discuss the legitimacy of the president’s birth just go home and stay there for a while. We lost this election Mr. Romney because you pretended to be something you weren’t to people who didn’t want you to be.

I supported Romney in 2008 in the primaries with my vote and money. I voted for Obama in 2012. Romney tried to be something he was not, and what he tried to be is something I don't particularly care for, a right wing nut job. Besides the fact that he was against the ACA, he said he wanted to increase spending on defense while at the same time he wanted to cut taxes, and we already are operating with massive deficits. Sometimes, when politicians say stupid things, voters actually listen. They listened to Romney and didn't like what they heard.

I supported Romney in 2008 in the primaries with my vote and money. I voted for Obama in 2012. Romney tried to be something he was not, and what he tried to be is something I don't particularly care for, a right wing nut job. Besides the fact that he was against the ACA, he said he wanted to increase spending on defense while at the same time he wanted to cut taxes, and we already are operating with massive deficits. Sometimes, when politicians say stupid things, voters actually listen. They listened to Romney and didn't like what they heard.

We may disagree on a few issues, but you hit the nail on the head right there.

In that an elitist like Romney looks down on the average every day man and women, then he thinks he can get away with hiding his disdain? Not a doofus. A man who does not know what it means to have to work every day for a living, a step away from the poor house.

The day I forgot that Gore had been in Vietnam as an enlisted man for seven months, some of it in the bush, and voted that day for Bush, an elitist who never worked a day in his life and was hiding at an Air Guard base in the states ~~ that day I was a doofus.

Wow, you had an explanation about what you thought about a politician and didn't use any of the following words:

a thug
a Witchdoctor
Muslim
Hitler
the Anti Christ
a dictator
gay coke addict
Member of the Muslim Brotherhood
al Qaeda
Not an American

Kudos!

If Republicans followed this lead, they might win. They only place they do win is where they are heavily concentrated.

Governor Romney lost because gerrymandering means he had to please extreme-right crazies rather than ordinary people. Everyone knows that.

He lost because he scared the left and the right by reminding them just how close the left and right really are.

The right is 90% or more white.

The left is everyone else.

So much alike?

Have you looked at Congress? Left and Right look a lot alike there.

Only 17 women in the Senate. No blacks. Two hispanics. Two asians.

96 white people. 83 men.

(ETA: Correction, one black man joined the Senate after Jim DeMint's resignation. Republican Tim Scott. So now the Senate is only 95% white. :lol:)

So you were saying?

Last edited:

Romney was the most qualified and most successful person to run for the office in over a hundred years.

Please run him for the THIRD time in 2016.

Unfortunately, the "give me free stuff" crowd such as yourself has proven they prefer unqualified and inexperienced "regular" people who have no idea what they are doing (as long as they hand out lots of free stuff!) over qualified and successful people who have a proven track record of success at the highest levels.

another fake, Jake is this cousin?

Another example of how the GOP lost. Not toeing the party line? Get called a fake by your own party. With friends like these who needs enemies?

Romney did lose because "less-fortunate" love handouts from the government. I'm not going to go as broad as "minorities", because many minorities voted for Romney. But to all the misguided African-American's who voted for Obama just because he's "black", are our countries most ignorant people. The whole "Obamaphone" video portrays that. "Why don't you like Romney?" - she replies "because he sucks"...seriously? Oh, and by the way - he's biracial. If Herman Cain were to have won, then there would be a "black President". I'm 17 years old, and I'm much more politically competent than these fools. People (even Obama voters) are complaining about the rising costs of their health insurance, but they have no right to do so. Why? Because they knew what they were doing. Some people in our country are just flat out pathetic and ignorant.

Another example of how the GOP lost. Not toeing the party line? Get called a fake by your own party. With friends like these who needs enemies?

yeah, they don't all walk in marchstep like the sheep in the Democrat party..
you need some cheese?
and you don't know everyones party they belong to here so don't pretend you do

Last edited:

Forum List

Back