Romney: I Lost Because Minorities Love Obamacare

Does Romney know that Asian-Americans voted overwhelmingly for Obama? And Jewish-Americans?

Not exactly groups that fit into the 'takers' stereotype that the Right depends so heavily on to explain away the GOP's loss.

another fake, Jake is this cousin?

Another example of how the GOP lost. Not toeing the party line? Get called a fake by your own party. With friends like these who needs enemies?

yeah, they don't all walk in marchstep like the sheep in the Democrat party..
you need some cheese?
and you don't know everyones party they belong to here so don't pretend you do

Exactly. People on here who claim to be Republicans aren't marching lockstep, and you are attacking them as being fake. The GOP is currently eating it's own, and people like you are to blame. If anybody won last November it was moderate Republicans like Jake. You said something about cheese?

Another example of how the GOP lost. Not toeing the party line? Get called a fake by your own party. With friends like these who needs enemies?

you need some cheese?

Exactly. People on here who claim to be Republicans aren't marching lockstep, and you are attacking them as being fake. The GOP is currently eating it's own, and people like you are to blame. If anybody won last November it was moderate Republicans like Jake. You said something about cheese?

The mainstream GOP is cannibalizing the reactionaries and neo-cons. There will be far fewer Stupid candidates in the fall of 2014.

My internship over the fall semester was with the Romney Victory Center. Being a lifelong Republican since my Pop Pop showed me the light when I was a thirteen, one could say I was excited. After the first debate I was enthralled, finally a president that I can get behind and say I had a part in helping into the White House. With that said I will say quickly where I think things went south. (no pun intended lol)
Mr. Romney is a great guy, but you would never know it. He came off as an elite northeastern prick and even though that’s my kinda guy, apparently it’s not America’s. then, Romney was forced to be something that he is not, a hardline conservative. Now, most people of the younger generation (You know us, were the people who didn’t vote for him) found this to be fake and even if it was real it was unwanted. This no abortion, no gay marriage, loose gun laws etc. may have played well in the primaries to back ass Iowa, but it’s a different story in the general. I couldn’t tell you the craziness I saw from Romney supporters in this election. These people spoke to me like because I am a republican I am also crazy. Please please please do me a favor, if you ever think it’s a good idea to discuss the legitimacy of the president’s birth just go home and stay there for a while. We lost this election Mr. Romney because you pretended to be something you weren’t to people who didn’t want you to be.

hey buddy, why dont you go fuck yourslef? Dont have anything intelligent to say? hell, you cant even say anything to me personally. You know what I think you hard line, no comprimise type people are? You're the greatest detrement to the future success of this nation. Im pretty sick and tired of hearing it from these on their way out republicans about how I cant be a Republican if I dont think hurricanes are caused by abortions. You people are nothing but the dirt of the political world, and thats pretty low pal. Youre the people every politician has to pander to because your education levels require those of higher education to make things more simple. Im done with it. If you do not understand why Romney lost this election or think its because "Free stuff wins every time" You are a fool, no better then the radical left.

No more than yours of Romney. Don't whine, not very Native American.

Really, I am glad you got the point.

Yeah, I got your point. Sooo, you don't think Romney is a doofus?

In that an elitist like Romney looks down on the average every day man and women, then he thinks he can get away with hiding his disdain? Not a doofus. A man who does not know what it means to have to work every day for a living, a step away from the poor house.

The day I forgot that Gore had been in Vietnam as an enlisted man for seven months, some of it in the bush, and voted that day for Bush, an elitist who never worked a day in his life and was hiding at an Air Guard base in the states ~~ that day I was a doofus.

Actually, you were a doofus every day.

But you spent most of the year leading up to the election singing Romney's praises.

Now you are pretty much admitting what I said all along. Romney would be a horrible candidate because he has absolutely no ability to relate to normal people.

Guy, Romney was your idea, because you couldn't stand the thought of a populist like Santorum who COULD relate to working people, but held right wing social views, getting the nomination.

I have a hard time picturing Santorum doing as badly as Romney did.

My internship over the fall semester was with the Romney Victory Center. Being a lifelong Republican since my Pop Pop showed me the light when I was a thirteen, one could say I was excited. After the first debate I was enthralled, finally a president that I can get behind and say I had a part in helping into the White House. With that said I will say quickly where I think things went south. (no pun intended lol)
Mr. Romney is a great guy, but you would never know it. He came off as an elite northeastern prick and even though that’s my kinda guy, apparently it’s not America’s. then, Romney was forced to be something that he is not, a hardline conservative. Now, most people of the younger generation (You know us, were the people who didn’t vote for him) found this to be fake and even if it was real it was unwanted. This no abortion, no gay marriage, loose gun laws etc. may have played well in the primaries to back ass Iowa, but it’s a different story in the general. I couldn’t tell you the craziness I saw from Romney supporters in this election. These people spoke to me like because I am a republican I am also crazy. Please please please do me a favor, if you ever think it’s a good idea to discuss the legitimacy of the president’s birth just go home and stay there for a while. We lost this election Mr. Romney because you pretended to be something you weren’t to people who didn’t want you to be.

hey buddy, why dont you go fuck yourslef? Dont have anything intelligent to say? hell, you cant even say anything to me personally. You know what I think you hard line, no comprimise type people are? You're the greatest detrement to the future success of this nation. Im pretty sick and tired of hearing it from these on their way out republicans about how I cant be a Republican if I dont think hurricanes are caused by abortions. You people are nothing but the dirt of the political world, and thats pretty low pal. Youre the people every politician has to pander to because your education levels require those of higher education to make things more simple. Im done with it. If you do not understand why Romney lost this election or think its because "Free stuff wins every time" You are a fool, no better then the radical left.

yep, typical liberal
thanks for proving my point

Mr. Romney lost because he spoke the truth and the ignorant fucks of this country got butt hurt over it. You imbeciles will call him an elitist and turn around and vote for an asshole that spends most of his waking moments giving blow jobs to this country's biggest, ultimate elitist with giant checkbooks.....that asshole osama prostitutes himself and the office every day! Jay Z and his equally no talent, hack wife were given as much money last year as Romney's total worth. Instead of doing the work of the people osama does nothing but promote himself sporting around in a gas guzzling 747 to spend a long weekend with his girlfriend Reggie Love, wasting 24 grand on golf lessons that he doesn't have the capacity to use and making a fool of himself losing to Tiger Woods by at least 40 strokes.

The bigots of this country came out and cheated to win an election that didn't even draw 57 percent of the voting public. In actuality, osama didn't get 30 percent of registered voters vote. This country is officially the laughing stock of the entire world......this country lost by putting the biggest cheat, lying fuck ever to smell up the Oval Office......with Bill the rapist being a previous resident, that says a lot. Fuck you assholes for destroying my country!

Last edited:

you need some cheese?

yeah yeah, I'm to blame..
:doubt:

Mr. Romney lost because he spoke the truth and the ignorant fucks of this country got butt hurt over it. You imbeciles will call him an elitist and turn around and vote for an asshole that spends most of his waking moments giving blow jobs to this country's biggest ultimate elitist with big checkbooks. Jay Z and his equally no talent hack wife were given as much money last year as Romney's total worth. Instead of doing the work of the people osama does nothing but promote himself sporting around in a gas guzzling 747 to spend a long weekend with his girlfriend Reggie Love, wasting 24 grand on golf lessons that he doesn't have the capacity to use and making a fool of himself losing to Tiger Woods by at least 40 strokes.

The bigots of this country came out and cheated to win an election that didn't even draw 57 percent of the voting public. In actuality, osama didn't get 30 percent of registered voters vote. This country is officially the laughing stock of the entire world......this country lost by putting the biggest cheat, lying fuck ever to smell up the Oval Office......with Bill the rapist being a previous resident, that says a lot. Fuck you asshole for destroying my country!

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

Mr. Romney lost because he spoke the truth and the ignorant fucks of this country got butt hurt over it. You imbeciles will call him an elitist and turn around and vote for an asshole that spends most of his waking moments giving blow jobs to this country's biggest ultimate elitist with big checkbooks. Jay Z and his equally no talent hack wife were given as much money last year as Romney's total worth. Instead of doing the work of the people osama does nothing but promote himself sporting around in a gas guzzling 747 to spend a long weekend with his girlfriend Reggie Love, wasting 24 grand on golf lessons that he doesn't have the capacity to use and making a fool of himself losing to Tiger Woods by at least 40 strokes.

The bigots of this country came out and cheated to win an election that didn't even draw 57 percent of the voting public. In actuality, osama didn't get 30 percent of registered voters vote. This country is officially the laughing stock of the entire world......this country lost by putting the biggest cheat, lying fuck ever to smell up the Oval Office......with Bill the rapist being a previous resident, that says a lot. Fuck you asshole for destroying my country!

What kind of dick head claims shitcago? It sucks as bad as the place that shit head chavez is spending eternity, smells worse too.

What kind of dick head claims shitcago? It sucks as bad as the place that shit head chavez is spending eternity, smells worse too.

So he doesn't know you are off your meds, then? I think you need to get back on them.

you need some cheese?

The mainstream GOP is cannibalizing the reactionaries and neo-cons. There will be far fewer Stupid candidates in the fall of 2014.

I dunno. Don't count yer chickens just yet, the absolutists aren't backing down.

Reagan got 50.75% of the total votes in 1980. That was about 85 million actual voters out of out of 113 million registered, so about 42.5 million votes for 'the Gipper'. There were 165 million of voting age that year.

Last edited:
Romney did lose because "less-fortunate" love handouts from the government. I'm not going to go as broad as "minorities", because many minorities voted for Romney. But to all the misguided African-American's who voted for Obama just because he's "black", are our countries most ignorant people. The whole "Obamaphone" video portrays that. "Why don't you like Romney?" - she replies "because he sucks"...seriously? Oh, and by the way - he's biracial. If Herman Cain were to have won, then there would be a "black President". I'm 17 years old, and I'm much more politically competent than these fools. People (even Obama voters) are complaining about the rising costs of their health insurance, but they have no right to do so. Why? Because they knew what they were doing. Some people in our country are just flat out pathetic and ignorant.

Yup and I just wonder how all those misguided fools who voted for Barry are gonna like paying up the ass for their HC so other can be covered?? That applies to those who actually have HC that they pay for.

I think America is going to deeply regrett putting that SOB back in the WH. Oh yes. I do believe they are.

To late though. We are now stuck with Obamacare. Another massive entitlement we cannot afford.

I dunno. Don't count yer chickens just yet, the absolutists aren't backing down.

Doesn't matter. There numbers are decreasing, and as the party reaches out honestly to women and minorities, the absolutist impact will become nil nationally and weakened in much of the country including parts of the South.

yep, typical liberal
thanks for proving my point

I proved nothing besides for calling you out for who you really are. You want to have it out, lets do it right here, until then keep making snickity remarks about things you dont understand. Now if you'll run along, adults are trying to have actual discussions.

Forum List

Back