Romney, Huckabee or Walker: Who’s Most Important?

You're also revealed to be a loser loudmouth with nothing to back up your sophomoric rantings.

Any candidate you name had to work their way into the corridors of local party groups in order to get through the primary process. We have a party system. Join a party and get your ignorant lazy arse edumacated, Jethro
Your silly immature name calling, and school yard mouth, really does nothing to support your argument. Why not try to discuss and debate in a civil and adult manner? Are you intelligent enough to have civil and adult conversations? Just curious.
You were challenged on statements you made. You went sophomoric and ignorant.
I answered the challenge. Go back and read. I said that he didn't pay his own way to the oval office.
that was NOT the challenge. lying again
Pleeeeeeease !! I'm really not interested in this game of tag. I answered your questions. Mr. Obama was bought. He had many that put up the money to get him elected. All politicians are helped. All politicians owe favors. All politicians repay those favors. It's well publicized and noted. Free trips, kick-backs, etc. etc. etc.
All politicians need financial support. You use bought and then helped. Insinuations of corruptness. You remind me of the progressive do-gooders who rant and rave about the appearance of corruption to the point we now go after local pols for accepting tickets to sports venues or friggin meals at McDonalds.

Lots of donors think they will get favors they do not. There are tons of examples where donors squawked as if a donation was supposed to be a quid pro quo (which is illegal).

People (also called lobbyists) will always WANT access and influence. That is NORMAL. It has been that way since the beginnings of government. That is not evil, it is human nature and it is how things work.

an interesting tidbit: a man named Michael Dukakis ran for Governor of Massachusetts and got elected on a platform of hiring the best, no lobbyists, no favors, clean government -- squeaky clean. The people threw his arse out 4 years later. Every single constituent group hated him. His opponent was exact opposite. Next time around Dukakis promised the world to everyone. He was beat the man who beat him last time. He made the Massachusetts Miracle -- we went into deep debt. It is what happens when people get what they want

On Friday, news reports, varying slightly, described remarks Mitt Romney purportedly made to a group of donors saying he is considering a run for president again in 2016.

Romney Huckabee or Walker Who 8217 s most important - The Washington Post

If we elect someone from this list to be the US president in 2016, then shame on us.
FYI ---- Professional politicians are exactly that, professional politicians, no difference. They all do what professional politicians do, play "politics as usual". Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. Campaign rhetoric is nothing more than "Dr. Feelgood" speeches, designed to pull votes, period. By the time any professional politician is elected and takes office, they owe many favors, and they begin paying those debts. We have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress, and an oval office bought and paid for. Besides, the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place the names on the ballots, and we're asked to vote for the ones pre-selected for us. It's all a game, a cruel game played against this nation and her citizens.
Do the country a favor -- stay home . do not vote. as a matter of charity, why not just stfu?

On Friday, news reports, varying slightly, described remarks Mitt Romney purportedly made to a group of donors saying he is considering a run for president again in 2016.

If we elect someone from this list to be the US president in 2016, then shame on us.
FYI ---- Professional politicians are exactly that, professional politicians, no difference. They all do what professional politicians do, play "politics as usual". Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. Campaign rhetoric is nothing more than "Dr. Feelgood" speeches, designed to pull votes, period. By the time any professional politician is elected and takes office, they owe many favors, and they begin paying those debts. We have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress, and an oval office bought and paid for. Besides, the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place the names on the ballots, and we're asked to vote for the ones pre-selected for us. It's all a game, a cruel game played against this nation and her citizens.
Do the country a favor -- stay home . do not vote. as a matter of charity, why not just stfu?
Cute , real cute. That was very intelligent, mature, and made the point perfectly. A real cute response. Your age???

Cute , real cute. That was very intelligent, mature, and made the point perfectly. A real cute response. Your age???
People who attack our system without offering evidence and attempting to find reasonable and rational solutions deserve contempt and more.

You appear to fit the bill

People like this SonnyBoyDolt, assume a non professional politician (I suppose he'd support an amateur politician) could do a good job as President. Oh yeah, watch that amateur try and deal with the electorate and it's mood swings, let alone the Congress and foreign leaders: other politicians
So, after what has taken place over the past 50 plus years, and the sad shameful state this country is in, you honestly believe that our best chance is to continue doing what we've done election after election, play their game, and then hope for the best? So, in your opinion, a corrupt government is A-Okay as long as it's in the capable honest hands of professional politicians? And, you honestly believe that professional politicians owe no favors, give no favors, and always act in the best interest of this once great nation and her citizens? You honestly believe that all of the money given to their presidential libraries goes strictly to the libraries, not in anyone's pocket, and that those donations are not for favors given? You honestly believe that all presidential pardons are without strings attached, and done out of the goodness of their hearts? You honestly believe that people pay to sit with the president and expect nothing in return? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!! Stop drinking the Kool-aid, it's bad for you.

People who attack our system without offering evidence and attempting to find reasonable and rational solutions deserve contempt and more.

Likewise. People that go through life with blinders on, see nothing but rosy pictures, and believe that all men and women are good, especially those in the political circles, are in need of education and guidance. When the light comes on, please let me know. Thanks.

People like this SonnyBoyDolt, assume a non professional politician (I suppose he'd support an amateur politician) could do a good job as President. Oh yeah, watch that amateur try and deal with the electorate and it's mood swings, let alone the Congress and foreign leaders: other politicians

1) So, after what has taken place over the past 50 plus years, and the sad shameful state this country is in, you honestly believe that our best chance is to continue doing what we've done election after election, play their game, and then hope for the best?

2) So, in your opinion, a corrupt government is A-Okay as long as it's in the capable honest hands of professional politicians? And, you honestly believe that professional politicians owe no favors, give no favors, and always act in the best interest of this once great nation and her citizens?

3) You honestly believe that all of the money given to their presidential libraries goes strictly to the libraries, not in anyone's pocket, and that those donations are not for favors given? You honestly believe that all presidential pardons are without strings attached, and done out of the goodness of their hearts? You honestly believe that people pay to sit with the president and expect nothing in return? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!! Stop drinking the Kool-aid, it's bad for you.

1) I agree the nation is in a mess, but I believe it reflects the popular will. Who said our best chance is to continue down the road we have traveled over the past 50years? This was never mentioned. Play their game? Whose game? There you go again with these invisible beings.

2) A corrupt government is an abortion. It is also more common, in my not-so-humble-opinion, in the world than an honest one is: Human nature. This is one reason why I support representative democracy over popular democracy. Politicians, whether professional or not will owe favors, give favors, and not always act in the best interests of the electorate (please don't hide behind the abstraction of great nation and her/she -- stick with reality). So please STOP saying non professionals would act better then professionals. It's an argument almost as silly as you appear to be

3) Presidential libraries? Presidential pardons? YES PEOPLE WILL PAY to sit with the President. People pay for souvenirs and memories and access to power and bragging rights and .... do you get out often?

Likewise. People that go through life with blinders on, see nothing but rosy pictures, and believe that all men and women are good, especially those in the political circles, are in need of education and guidance. When the light comes on, please let me know. Thanks.

Dante does not support popular democracy. Dante does not believe in the goodness of people or Americans or even in America. Goodness is not why America was founded.

It is bumpkins like you who wear rose colored glasses. You demand a knight on a white horse come and bring us all back to a mythical past where the women were strong, the men were good looking, and the children were all above average.

1) So, after what has taken place over the past 50 plus years, and the sad shameful state this country is in, you honestly believe that our best chance is to continue doing what we've done election after election, play their game, and then hope for the best?

2) So, in your opinion, a corrupt government is A-Okay as long as it's in the capable honest hands of professional politicians? And, you honestly believe that professional politicians owe no favors, give no favors, and always act in the best interest of this once great nation and her citizens?

3) You honestly believe that all of the money given to their presidential libraries goes strictly to the libraries, not in anyone's pocket, and that those donations are not for favors given? You honestly believe that all presidential pardons are without strings attached, and done out of the goodness of their hearts? You honestly believe that people pay to sit with the president and expect nothing in return? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!! Stop drinking the Kool-aid, it's bad for you.

1) I agree the nation is in a mess, but I believe it reflects the popular will. Who said our best chance is to continue down the road we have traveled over the past 50years? This was never mentioned. Play their game? Whose game? There you go again with these invisible beings.

2) A corrupt government is an abortion. It is also more common, in my not-so-humble-opinion, in the world than an honest one is: Human nature. This is one reason why I support representative democracy over popular democracy. Politicians, whether professional or not will owe favors, give favors, and not always act in the best interests of the electorate (please don't hide behind the abstraction of great nation and her/she -- stick with reality). So please STOP saying non professionals would act better then professionals. It's an argument almost as silly as you appear to be

3) Presidential libraries? Presidential pardons? YES PEOPLE WILL PAY to sit with the President. People pay for souvenirs and memories and access to power and bragging rights and .... do you get out often?
Thanks for making my point. Without saying it, you admitted that there is corruption, favoritism, and politicians cater to those to whom favors are due. If you disagree with me, fine, no problem. But, don't disagree, then say what I have said, but worded a little differently.

Thanks for making my point. Without saying it, you admitted that there is corruption, favoritism, and politicians cater to those to whom favors are due. If you disagree with me, fine, no problem. But, don't disagree, then say what I have said, but worded a little differently.

Your generalizations serve no purpose. When you get specific there is little agreement. Do you make an sell bumper stickers? If not, you should. Probably make a killing

Your generalizations serve no purpose. When you get specific there is little agreement. Do you make an sell bumper stickers? If not, you should. Probably make a killing
No, I don't make and sell bumper stickers, but thanks for the idea. I never thought of that. It is a good idea by the way. If and when I do, I'll let you give me your opinion as to whether they'd be a hit or not. I trust your judgment.

No, I don't make and sell bumper stickers, but thanks for the idea. I never thought of that. It is a good idea by the way. If and when I do, I'll let you give me your opinion as to whether they'd be a hit or not. I trust your judgment.
:udaman:

You just have to love the layout of the land. Clinton "it's her time". Jeb "it's my turn now". Romney "three times a charm".

Sad just freaking sad.
What's so sad about it, is the fact that voters will once again elect a professional politician to serve. Now that's sad, very sad.

And the worse case scenario is Clinton being the first known accessory to murder being elected. I would like more choices please.

lies

We have..an oval office bought and paid for.

the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place the names on the ballots, and we're asked to vote for the ones pre-selected for us
Sonny Clark
Yes. I'm here.
maybe 'lies' is too strong a term or maybe they are misstatements? Hmm...
Which ones? Can you point them out for me, please. Thanks.

Romney or Bush will get the GOP nomination. The rest of these guys are just here for show.

Forum List

Back