Romney claims multiple Senators wanted to vote to convict trump, but were afraid of violence against them and their families.

I can see that. trump operates by instilling fear and violence. He can say a few words on his social media site, and there are cult members out there that will commit untold crimes to satisfy his every whim. That is why multiple judges have placed Gag Orders on him. trump uses Mafia tactics to intimidate prosecutors, witnesses, and influence prospective jurors.

There is one judge who has not and will not place a Gag order on trump. That is the judge in Florida named Cannon. And we all know why....
How far has Trumpery caused us to fall?
The former prez is using the tactics of intimidation against elected officials found in autocracies and no one is surprised.
The former prez is a defendant in 3 criminal and one civil case and no one is surprised.
The former prez so egregiously violated his oath of office that numerous states have cases pending that may disqualify him from running for office due to clause 3 of the 14th A and no one is surprised.
His behavior has been so consistently outrageous/unethical/illegal we have lost our ability to be shocked.

Oh. You mean like the 3 million lemmings that took a knee for communists.

Leftards are so full of shit it boggles the mind.
I don't know what you are talking about, 3 million people taking a knee for commies, but even if they did it does not make right what the MAGA tactics against desenters is. That is not the tactics of a democracy. It is not the tactic of civilized society. It is what the Mafia does to keep control.

Supreme Court Justices made a tough decision and had their homes surrounded by radical crazy left wingers and Justice Kav almost became a victim of assassination. Meanwhile Romney wants us to believe that senators were concerned about (sob, sob) violence so they failed to do their duty? Give me a freaking break. Only radical lefties swallow this crap. It beats dealing with real issues.
Gee, remember how the SC ruled that anti abortion activists had the right under the 1st Ammendment to protest & picket in front of Planned Parenthood & the homes of pro abortion people?

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Tough shit, cry me a river.

Considering that nothing has happened to Romney in 2 1/2 years, can you explain then what exactly do these "cowards" have to fear? I've tried with Jim, but he doesn't seem capable of doing it.
Why does it matter? He related what other Senators told him. The fact that Romney can still appear im public without bodyguards is beside the point.

We can't ask those Senators what they feared because none of them will admit what was said. They'd rather throw Romney under the bus.

I'm no fan of Romney but at least he stood up for what he believed in.

And you think those cowards who soil themselves at the thought of Trump & his MAGA cultists turning on them would admit publicly what they told Romney?
trump has built a significant cult out there that will do anything for him...including violence and mayhem...see J6.

How far has Trumpery caused us to fall?
The former prez is using the tactics of intimidation against elected officials found in autocracies and no one is surprised.
The former prez is a defendant in 3 criminal and one civil case and no one is surprised.
The former prez so egregiously violated his oath of office that numerous states have cases pending that may disqualify him from running for office due to clause 3 of the 14th A and no one is surprised.
His behavior has been so consistently outrageous/unethical/illegal we have lost our ability to be shocked.
The former prize is a giant piece of excrement.

I can see that. trump operates by instilling fear and violence. He can say a few words on his social media site, and there are cult members out there that will commit untold crimes to satisfy his every whim. That is why multiple judges have placed Gag Orders on him. trump uses Mafia tactics to intimidate prosecutors, witnesses, and influence prospective jurors.

There is one judge who has not and will not place a Gag order on trump. That is the judge in Florida named Cannon. And we all know why....
You worship a guy who had binders on women.

Why do you hate women so much?

Suddenly, the dude whom the moonbats detested for being a vulture capitalist, putting his dog on the top of the car, allegedly giving unwanted haircuts as a juvenile, and having magic underwear, is now an unimpeachable oracle.

Amazing, innit?
Like I said in another thread, so many folks who these Dimwingers considered the devil incarnate all the sudden become Jesus Christ by simply criticizing Trump.

The Cult is strong with these clowns.

Didn't Romney vote to impeach Trump? If so, then he can provide details of the violence that happened to either himself or his family by the hands of Trump or his supporters.
Good question.

I'm sure the OP has a link to all kinds of violence and murders of the Romney klan, right JimH52 ?

Why does it matter? He related what other Senators told him. The fact that Romney can still appear im public without bodyguards is beside the point.

We can't ask those Senators what they feared because none of them will admit what was said. They'd rather throw Romney under the bus.

I'm no fan of Romney but at least he stood up for what he believed in.
Romney thought it was important to mention. We're just asking for some proof that the statement is true.

Like Jim, you can't offer any evidence that those conversations actually took place. I mean, you believe they'll all just deny it. And somehow, that's proof. It fits your political ideology so you're going to run with it. I've heard this said that if you assert something as true with no evidence, I can dismiss the same thing without evidence.

The basis is that other republicans were living in fear of reprisal if they voted for impeachment. I mean, there were seven republicans (Toomey, Burr, Collins, Sasser, Romney, Murkowski & Cassidy) who did vote to impeach Trump. Where's the evidence of "untold crimes" against any of those seven Senators?

Romney thought it was important to mention. We're just asking for some proof that the statement is true.

Like Jim, you can't offer any evidence that those conversations actually took place. I mean, you believe they'll all just deny it. And somehow, that's proof. It fits your political ideology so you're going to run with it. I've heard this said that if you assert something as true with no evidence, I can dismiss the same thing without evidence.

The basis is that other republicans were living in fear of reprisal if they voted for impeachment. I mean, there were seven republicans (Toomey, Burr, Collins, Sasser, Romney, Murkowski & Cassidy) who did vote to impeach Trump. Where's the evidence of "untold crimes" against any of those seven Senators?
What does Romney have to gain by his claim? You care to discuss the other people who's lives have been threatened by Trump's mob? Or how about the threats to Fanni Willis & her staff in Georgia following that mother***** Trump's veiled threats? How about the two election workers in GA. publicly attacked by Trump & GuiIani? The list goes on & on & on whose lives have been turned upside down by Trump & his lackeys.

You're just another Trump apologist who will excuse ANYTHING he says or does.

What does Romney have to gain by his claim? You care to discuss the other people who's lives have been threatened by Trump's mob? Or how about the threats to Fanni Willis & her staff in Georgia following that mother***** Trump's veiled threats? How about the two election workers in GA. publicly attacked by Trump & GuiIani? The list goes on & on & on whose lives have been turned upside down by Trump & his lackeys.

You're just another Trump apologist who will excuse ANYTHING he says or does.
Link to these threats, Simp?

Romney is the guy who laid down to Obama for round two of the ‘12 Presidential debate after kicking the shit out of him in round one.

Forum List

Back