Romney claims multiple Senators wanted to vote to convict trump, but were afraid of violence against them and their families.

Romney had the guts to vote his conscious and to vote to remove trump, knowing full well that the vast majority of repubs in the Senate were sitting in their corners shivering for fear of reprisal from the trump cult if they voted as Mitt did.

Don't be stupid. trump operates with threats and dog whistles to his rabid cult.
The "conscious" of the vulture capitalist?......OMFG! :auiqs.jpg:

I can see that. trump operates by instilling fear and violence. He can say a few words on his social media site, and there are cult members out there that will commit untold crimes to satisfy his every whim. That is why multiple judges have placed Gag Orders on him. trump uses Mafia tactics to intimidate prosecutors, witnesses, and influence prospective jurors.

There is one judge who has not and will not place a Gag order on trump. That is the judge in Florida named Cannon. And we all know why....
There is no more hate than the hate of the left.

All, while the Political Mafia Boss continues to intimidate witnesses, demean our justice system, and try to influence prospective jurors in his many, many, many upcoming criminal and civil cases.

Face it...the guy is no more that a Mafia Boss in Political Clothing. And you MORONS want him to once again handle top secrets information....?

No, actually we prefer the cross dressing purple haired faggots to take care of it.

You know, the ones who can't stop themselves from stealing other people's clothes

I can see that. trump operates by instilling fear and violence. He can say a few words on his social media site, and there are cult members out there that will commit untold crimes to satisfy his every whim. That is why multiple judges have placed Gag Orders on him. trump uses Mafia tactics to intimidate prosecutors, witnesses, and influence prospective jurors.

There is one judge who has not and will not place a Gag order on trump. That is the judge in Florida named Cannon. And we all know why....
Wow. TDS at it's finest (worst).

Romney is , of course, lying. The reason why people are certain of that is the fact that there are no names attached to his tall tale, making it totally unverifiable.
He's an asshole. Clearly still hurting that the American people so roundly rejected him for a nobody community organizer.

Did the vote succeed? No, trump had no reason to seek vengeance. The cowardly repubs let him off the hook.

Again, you don't actually read what you type on here. you said:

JimH52 said:
Romney had the guts to vote his conscious and to vote to remove trump, knowing full well that the vast majority of repubs in the Senate were sitting in their corners shivering for fear of reprisal from the trump cult if they voted as Mitt did.

Don't be stupid. trump operates with threats and dog whistles to his rabid cult.

Is your back okay from lifting those goalposts? Whether or not the vote succeeded has no effect on Trump supposedly telling his "cult members" to go after people who voted for impeachment with criminal acts. Your statement was that republicans were in fear of violence if they voted to impeach Trump. Again, there are republicans who did vote in favor of impeachment. Where's the violence or any other criminal acts that has taken place to them?

Were Cheney and the other rino attracted.?

Romney is , of course, lying. The reason why people are certain of that is the fact that there are no names attached to his tall tale, making it totally unverifiable.
Why don't you use the MAGA tactic used on all people who "lie" on Trump.
That tactic is to harrass and threaten the individual and their family . It has happened over and over.
Trump cannot do this by himself. He calls on his army of brainless lemmings to do it for him.

I believe he is not wrong. Many DEMS senators want to vote to convict Trump just because they hate him.

Why don't you use the MAGA tactic used on all people who "lie" on Trump.
That tactic is to harrass and threaten the individual and their family . It has happened over and over.
Trump cannot do this by himself. He calls on his army of brainless lemmings to do it for him.
Oh. You mean like the 3 million lemmings that took a knee for communists.

Leftards are so full of shit it boggles the mind.

Again, you don't actually read what you type on here. you said:

JimH52 said:

Is your back okay from lifting those goalposts? Whether or not the vote succeeded has no effect on Trump supposedly telling his "cult members" to go after people who voted for impeachment with criminal acts. Your statement was that republicans were in fear of violence if they voted to impeach Trump. Again, there are republicans who did vote in favor of impeachment. Where's the violence or any other criminal acts that has taken place to them?
Let me say this slowly. T h e v o t e f a I l e d. N o n e e d f o r t r u m p t o. t h r e a t e n a n y o n e.

Let me say this slowly. T h e v o t e f a I l e d. N o n e e d f o r t r u m p t o. t h r e a t e n a n y o n e.
Wow jimboliar....the more your TDS advances out through your large piehole, the more Americans are convinced to vote for Trump.
You are the best campaigner ever.

Trump supporters are not violent or there would be a lot of dead people. He has no argument. He also has 0 credibility.

From 4-1/2 Months ago

Which is why the traitor decided not to run in '24.

Romney is everything that is wrong with American Politics. He typifies the 'Uniparty' stands for nothing, believes in nothing, is unreliable and belongs in Dante's 9th Circle.
It's shit posting like this which convinces me you won't be able to find anyone in ten years to admit they voted for Trump.

The fear wasn't based on how the vote turned out, according to you earlier. Did Romney claim that? Besides, why would Trump need for the vote to succeed to get revenge if all he needs to do was post something on social media to get the "cult members" to do crimes against them for voting against him? He was already out of office when the vote happened in the Senate. Unlike other people here, if Trump wasn't running again, I'd be cool with that. However, my brain hasn't been eaten at by hatred of Trump to post the nonsense you're doing. You sound cultish in your hatred of the Donald.

The fear wasn't based on how the vote turned out, according to you earlier. Did Romney claim that? Besides, why would Trump need for the vote to succeed to get revenge if all he needs to do was post something on social media to get the "cult members" to do crimes against them for voting against him? He was already out of office when the vote happened in the Senate. Unlike other people here, if Trump wasn't running again, I'd be cool with that. However, my brain hasn't been eaten at by hatred of Trump to post the nonsense you're doing. You sound cultish in your hatred of the Donald.
Many of us are cool toward Trump, it wasn't until jimboliar got up on his soapbox and became Trump's campaign manager that I was convinced Trump will be president again.

And you think those cowards who soil themselves at the thought of Trump & his MAGA cultists turning on them would admit publicly what they told Romney?

Let me guess, you believe him now 🙄

I remember a time when Romney was so untrustworthy and had binders full of women. You know, people with real vaginas....

And you think those cowards who soil themselves at the thought of Trump & his MAGA cultists turning on them would admit publicly what they told Romney?
Considering that nothing has happened to Romney in 2 1/2 years, can you explain then what exactly do these "cowards" have to fear? I've tried with Jim, but he doesn't seem capable of doing it.

Forum List

Back