Romney Cash Haul Tops Obama!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Here's another chance for libs to cry injustice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not allowed for Conservatives to out raise liberals in money! Just ask Scott Walker! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney, Republicans raise $76.8 million in May

Romney, Republicans raise $76.8 million in May | Reuters

Pull out your tin foil hats now libs. It's time to start wailing and moaning about the "injustice" of Republicans raising more money than Democrats.

We all know that's not allowed, right??? :eusa_shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, rw's denied that the Wisc fiasco was bought but now brag that Mittens is buying the presidential election.

You might also want to check the sources of money on both sides.

Hypocrite - thy name is rw.

obama's cash is mostly coming from the liberal entertainment industry. It's all he has left. There just isn't enough mega rich entertainers to support the entire campaign. That's why he's tapping the treasury to pay so many of his expenses.

That would be something if the guy who raised the most money were to be the winner, but people still have to vote...

It's not allowed for Conservatives to out raise liberals in money! Just ask Scott Walker! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pull out your tin foil hats now libs. It's time to start wailing and moaning about the "injustice" of Republicans raising more money than Democrats.

Are you really that much of a moron? Who didn't know that big business wouldn't pump more money into this campaign? It's sad that the right wing suckers see this as a good thing. The stupid lemmings seem to fail to see that they're pushing us more toward an oligarchy, where the people's interest is usurped by what corporations want.

So, rw's denied that the Wisc fiasco was bought but now brag that Mittens is buying the presidential election.

You might also want to check the sources of money on both sides.

Hypocrite - thy name is rw.

Dumbass - thy name is luddly...

I believe the point of the thread/story is...

What the hell is wrong that Obama supporters are not putting up the cash?

We all anxiously await your answer...

obama's cash is mostly coming from the liberal entertainment industry. It's all he has left. There just isn't enough mega rich entertainers to support the entire campaign. That's why he's tapping the treasury to pay so many of his expenses.

Yeah.. it seems the bloom is off the rose..

Jackson Browne cools on Obama - POLITICO.com

And to think I purposely didnt buy tickets to Jackson's show coming up in Nashville because I didn't want any of my money going to Obama. Damn.. I could have safely gone this time.

And to think I purposely didnt buy tickets to Jackson's show coming up in Nashville because I didn't want any of my money going to Obama. Damn.. I could have safely gone this time.

So? To me, it seems that the right wing is running on empty. What a bunch of morons. They want to try the same old failed policies and hope for a different result.

So? To me, it seems that the right wing is running on empty. What a bunch of morons. They want to try the same old failed policies and hope for a different result.

Cute...

Running on empty...

Nice use of lyric and topical as well...

Are you really that much of a moron? Who didn't know that big business wouldn't pump more money into this campaign? It's sad that the right wing suckers see this as a good thing. The stupid lemmings seem to fail to see that they're pushing us more toward an oligarchy, where the people's interest is usurped by what corporations want.
Big business doesn't give to Obama???

Let me thumb through my liberal playbook...

...let's see....

Ah.....

'They're obviously racist.'

gc-yes.gif

Big business gives to both sides. They want input with the winner. Whoever it is.

I would think big business is rather sick of Barry by now. His policies ain't workin and UE is still high and profits are down.

I imagine they can't wait to get rid of this loser and get someone in there who has actual business experience and can get the economy up and running.

They, of course, will benefit by making more money.

What did Bill Clinton call Barry?? An amatuer? How fitting.

Romney Campaign Outraises Obama By $16.8 Million In May - Yahoo! News

... raised $76.8 million last month,

The Romney campaign noted that 93 percent of all donations received were $250 or less for a total of $12 million. The campaign took contributions from all 50 states.

$12 million - $76.8 million = $64.8 million -

64.8 million came from 7% of the contributors ... so indeed Romney and SCOTUS understand a corporation being a person is the way of defining Democracy in terms of "We the People".

Big business doesn't give to Obama???

no response, Dickless?

It's not about the money until it's about the money. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back