Romney Cash Haul Tops Obama!

So, rw's denied that the Wisc fiasco was bought but now brag that Mittens is buying the presidential election.

You might also want to check the sources of money on both sides.

Hypocrite - thy name is rw.

Meanwhile, back in Reality-World, Leftwingers are crying about the Recall election being bought while conveniently forgetting how much money Obama raised compared to McCain.

All elections are "bought". Every single one, dating back to Washington.
To pretend otherwise is purposefully ignorant.

You can't win elections without spending money.

Relax. Breath.
Just think, if Romney loses, after raising more money than Obama, then you can "neener-neener" all you want.

:eusa_hand:

So, rw's denied that the Wisc fiasco was bought but now brag that Mittens is buying the presidential election.

Six months ago Obama was topping everyone in raising money. How come I didnt hear you complaining he was trying to buy the election?
You are the biggest fucking hypocrite to walk the planet.

Dem fundraisers: grassroots efforts by the people.
GOP fundraisers: attempting to buy the election.

Six months ago Obama was topping everyone in raising money. How come I didnt hear you complaining he was trying to buy the election?
You are the biggest fucking hypocrite to walk the planet.

Dem fundraisers: grassroots efforts by the people.
GOP fundraisers: attempting to buy the election.

that's just different.

Here's another chance for libs to cry injustice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not allowed for Conservatives to out raise liberals in money! Just ask Scott Walker! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney, Republicans raise $76.8 million in May

Romney, Republicans raise $76.8 million in May | Reuters

Pull out your tin foil hats now libs. It's time to start wailing and moaning about the "injustice" of Republicans raising more money than Democrats.

We all know that's not allowed, right??? :eusa_shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not about the money until it's about the money. Gotcha.

That seems to be the Leftist spin. When Dems are raising huge sums of money they ignore campaign finance laws and want "freedom". When Republicans are raising huge sums of money the left screams they are trying to buy the election and we need "campaign finance reform."
Funny how that works. Every time.

Well, it would have been nice to see Walker bounced out on his butt, however, the Senate majority is now Democratic in Wisconsin, so some good was accomplished.

Dude we aren't denying anything. YOU are the one being a hypocrite. It was "bought?"

Oh was the election bought in 2008 when Obama raised more money than McCain?????????? And some of that money CAME FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY????????????

Bought? Prove it was illegal you whining bunch of sore loser pansies!

Walker did nothing illegal and neither is Romney and if you ask me we should get rid of campaign finance laws in the first place.

Money is free speech. You should be allowed to give as much as you want, but the candidates should be required to allow that donor list to be open to the public so the PEOPLE CAN SEE WHO IS DONATING.

Now, you can continue whining some more, poor baby sore loser!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How much did Obama raise in comparison?

Oh, see THAT doesn't count. It doesn't count like when Clinton raised more than Bob Dole in '96 and part of that Indonesian! Remember that?

Remember "No controlling legal authority?" Or Gore claiming he had too much ice tea and he was in the bath room when those Indonesian Monks were giving the Clinton campaign Chinese money.

Oh and that outside the USA money that Obama got in 2008? Oh that doesn't count either!

IT ONLY COUNTS when Republicans raise money. It's not allowed for Republicans to raise money. That belongs to liberals.

I mean they are REALLY revealing their true views on this.

I mean free speech and freedom aren't to be allowed. Scott Walker CHEATED by raising money and fighting back! That shouldn't be allowed! :eek:

You know if they had their way, anyone that raised money against a Democrat would be jailed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's simply amazing that you did not accuse Obama of buying the election in 2008 with a billion dollar war chest.
Hypocrisy much?

It's not allowed for Conservatives to out raise liberals in money! Just ask Scott Walker! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pull out your tin foil hats now libs. It's time to start wailing and moaning about the "injustice" of Republicans raising more money than Democrats.

Are you really that much of a moron? Who didn't know that big business wouldn't pump more money into this campaign? It's sad that the right wing suckers see this as a good thing. The stupid lemmings seem to fail to see that they're pushing us more toward an oligarchy, where the people's interest is usurped by what corporations want.
Apparently you have not been paying attention to the obama administraion in the last 3 -1/2 years. I.E. GM etc.

That would be something if the guy who raised the most money were to be the winner, but people still have to vote...

I agree.

I mean all ths nonsense they had yesterday about how "Walker cheated" because he had more money.

Which is BS anyway, because the Unions poured 21 million into Wisconsin to fight Walker and they aren't counting the free campaign advertising the liberal media gave to the Unions.

No, they want to whine that Walker had some "unfair" advantage. And you know what his real crime was? HE WON!

I mean it REALLY reveals the liberal mindset. Republicans are not allowed to win. Conservatives are not allowed to win. They aren't allowed to raise money against Democrats.

They aren't allowed to fight back during a recall.

It's more than obvious.

The pathetic part is, it never occurs to these morons what OUT AND OUT SORE LOSERS they are revealing themselves to be.

And I don't think they would care if it did occur to them.

To care would require shame and most of all class. Attributes that liberals never have had and never will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

obama's cash is mostly coming from the liberal entertainment industry. It's all he has left. There just isn't enough mega rich entertainers to support the entire campaign. That's why he's tapping the treasury to pay so many of his expenses.

Yeah.. it seems the bloom is off the rose..

Jackson Browne cools on Obama - POLITICO.com

And to think I purposely didnt buy tickets to Jackson's show coming up in Nashville because I didn't want any of my money going to Obama. Damn.. I could have safely gone this time.

So? To me, it seems that the right wing is running on empty. What a bunch of morons. They want to try the same old failed policies and hope for a different result.

Yes, the left wing policies have worked so well in the last 3 years.

Are you really that much of a moron? Who didn't know that big business wouldn't pump more money into this campaign? It's sad that the right wing suckers see this as a good thing. The stupid lemmings seem to fail to see that they're pushing us more toward an oligarchy, where the people's interest is usurped by what corporations want.

I think we see the moron!

Are you telling us NO BIG BUSINESS or WALL STREET DONORS contributed to Obama in 2008? Are you telling us Obama has no big business donors now????? :lmao:

But, oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! ONLY IF THEY CONTRIBUTE TO A REPUBLICAN does it mean we are being pushed to dictatorship, blah blah blah.

Do, keep posting stupidity like this, and whine that all is lost after election day.

I need a good laugh!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Big business doesn't give to Obama???

STILL no response, Dickless?

wuss.

Forum List

Back