Romney Anti gay Ad lol for the south

You cant be honest enough to admit that there is a huge difference between opposing gays and opposing gay marriage can you?

For your information...Because someone opposes gay marriage does not make them "bigoted"... Some people think gays (and those who support their big mouthed minority) should not be redefining the definition of marriage for them,or going against their religious convictions.

For your information...Because someone opposes gay marriage does not make them "bigoted"... Some people think gays (and those who support their big mouthed minority) should not be redefining the definition of marriage for them,or going against their religious convictions.

how?
you are not allowing the same equal rights as straight people

I don't want marraige redefined, goddammit. Traditional marriage has always been between a man and a woman of the same race! :cranky:

The bible says so.

how?
you are not allowing the same equal rights as straight people

You discriminate with taxes.

Why should I give a fuck?

You cant be honest enough to admit that there is a huge difference between opposing gays and opposing gay marriage can you?

Seriously...

Ya know, the Governor should pay you. You're pulling a double shift trying to prop up his fledgling bid for the Presidency. It's woefully inept but he's not giving you much to work with. You shouldn't blame yourself.

Seriously...

Ya know, the Governor should pay you. You're pulling a double shift trying to prop up his fledgling bid for the Presidency. It's woefully inept but he's not giving you much to work with. You shouldn't blame yourself.

Id be more than happy to be paid to get him elected. However, there is nothing inept here except President Obama. Mitt Romney is the better man in every area that matters. And you will see that in the next 4 years.

LOL Why don't you tell us what the difference is?

Are you telling us you think gays should be allowed to live their lives.......as second class citizens?

That's bullshit.

Such stupidity...I don't like homosexuality personally but I am no bigot...I also think marriage of ALL kinds should be left to the people getting married not the government...

LOL Why don't you tell us what the difference is?

Are you telling us you think gays should be allowed to live their lives.......as second class citizens?

That's bullshit.

So unless the government regulates your relationships you are a second class citizen? Do you really believe that?

They have every right any straight individual has. You see the law doesnt look at sexual preference. The law is the law.

I don't want marraige redefined, goddammit. Traditional marriage has always been between a man and a woman of the same race! :cranky:

The bible says so.

Best reason to vote for Obama ever! "The Bible Says so, God damn it!"

All you guys have to do is go to confession.

Stick with the big sins. Murder, theft, fraud. Beg for forgiveness just as you guys beg for those monthly checks.

If you have time left you can go for the lessor sins.

The bible says so.

No it doesnt

It sure does, negro lover.

Genesis 24:3

Genesis 28:1

Jeremiah 13:23

Acts 17:26.

Seriously? You do realize that those verses have nothing to do with race and everything to do with marrying within the covenant.

If 'traditional' marriage is between one man and one woman does that mean the divorce is not allowed? Can widows or widowers remarry?

Forum List

Back