Romney Anti gay Ad lol for the south

Any second now, someone will come along and make the inevitable comparison of homosexuality to incest, pedophilia, and/or bestiality.

They just can't help themselves.

The couple in the SuperPAC ad are hilarious. The lady reacts to the fictional newspaper article as if she is going to turn around and find two dudes sucking each other off in a 69 position in her breakfest nook. :lol:

All this fear over two people filing a federal joint tax return!

All this fear over someone being eligible for their spouse's Social Security death benefits!

Heavily layered over with a lot of bullshit about "redefining marriage" and stump-trained cows.

For your information...Because someone opposes gay marriage does not make them "bigoted"... Some people think gays (and those who support their big mouthed minority) should not be redefining the definition of marriage for them,or going against their religious convictions.

how?
you are not allowing the same equal rights as straight people

Not at all... Why should a gay man who isn't going to produce children have more Rights than a single unmarried man who isn't going to produce children? Marriage benefits are for those who Marry and procreate... Not for gay people to take advantage of a Tax break... Effectively trampling the Rights of heterosexual unmarried people by getting preference over them, which of course is Unconstitutional.

No it doesnt

It sure does, negro lover.

Genesis 24:3

Genesis 28:1

Jeremiah 13:23

Acts 17:26.

Seriously? You do realize that those verses have nothing to do with race and everything to do with marrying within the covenant.

You do realize those are the verses bigots use to oppose interracial marriage, right?

I guess you didn't.

This bullshit about "redefining marriage" is just that, bullshit. We have redefined it many times, even in our own lifetimes.

It used to be between two people of the same race. Interracial marriages were illegal, and bigots used the bible and a lot of fearmongering to oppose it, just like they do today to oppose gay marriage.

Well, the world didn't end.

Oh, wait. Obama is interracial.

Never mind!

:badgrin:

Any second now, someone will come along and make the inevitable comparison of homosexuality to incest, pedophilia, and/or bestiality.

The couple in the SuperPAC ad are hilarious. The lady reacts to the fictional newspaper article as if she is going to turn around and find two dudes sucking each other off in a 69 position in her breakfest nook. :lol:

All this fear over someone being eligible for their spouse's Social Security death benefits!

Heavily layered over with a lot of bullshit about "redefining marriage" and stump-trained cows.

Odd many states have civil unions that eliminates many of the concerns.

I am all for treating each and every American equally. Until we are willing to do it across all laws, fuck em...... We discriminate by law. Enjoy it...........

For your information...Because someone opposes gay marriage does not make them "bigoted"... Some people think gays (and those who support their big mouthed minority) should not be redefining the definition of marriage for them,or going against their religious convictions.

how?

Not at all... Why should a gay man who isn't going to produce children have more Rights than a single unmarried man who isn't going to produce children? Marriage benefits are for those who Marry and procreate... Not for gay people to take advantage of a Tax break... Effectively trampling the Rights of heterosexual unmarried people by getting preference over them, which of course is Unconstitutional.

You do realize that you are not required to have children to file a joint tax return, right? Right?

You do realize you are not required to have children to be eligible for your spouse's Social Security death benefits, right? RIGHT!?!?

You cant be honest enough to admit that there is a huge difference between opposing gays and opposing gay marriage can you?

LOL Why don't you tell us what the difference is?

Are you telling us you think gays should be allowed to live their lives.......as second class citizens?

That's bullshit.

So unless the government regulates your relationships you are a second class citizen? Do you really believe that?

They have every right any straight individual has. You see the law doesnt look at sexual preference. The law is the law.

Gays aren't asking government to regulate their relationships. They're asking government to grant them the same benefits when they get married by religious institutions.... and there are lots of religious institutions that marry gay couples. Equal benefits, the law is the law.

I am all for treating each and every American equally. Until we are willing to do it across all laws, fuck em...... We discriminate by law. Enjoy it...........

And in all those states that have civil unions, can a gay married couple file a federal married tax return?

Are they eligible for each other's Social Security death benefits?

Didn't think so.

So they aren't exactly equal, now are they.

how?

You do realize that you are not required to have children to file a joint tax return, right? Right?

Yes... I'm talking about the reasons for Marriage benefits as being procreation. I'm not saying the State requires people to have children. :lol:

You cant be honest enough to admit that there is a huge difference between opposing gays and opposing gay marriage can you?

Are you telling us you think gays should be allowed to live their lives.......as second class citizens?

That's bullshit.

So unless the government regulates your relationships you are a second class citizen? Do you really believe that?

They have every right any straight individual has. You see the law doesnt look at sexual preference. The law is the law.

Total bullshit, but I think you know that already.

how?

Who gives a crap about whether gays produce children or not?

Gays adopt these days. Pull your head and your ass out of the 18th century.

Marriage benefits are for those who tie their finances together too, you know.

And in all those states that have civil unions, can a gay married couple file a federal married tax return?

Didn't think so.

I dont think so........ In fact I like that.

They want my taxes raised and the result is they dont get to participate.

Sounds fair to me.

Didn't think so.

I dont think so........ In fact I like that.

They want my taxes raised and the result is they dont get to participate.

Sounds fair to me.

Gays want your taxes raised?

Once they ID the so called "gay gene" gay fetuses will all be aborted anyway. 25 years from now gays will begin to become extinct. The gay-marriage issue will solve itself.

Once they ID the so called "gay gene" gay fetuses will all be aborted anyway. 25 years from now gays will begin to become extinct. The gay-marriage issue will solve itself.

LOL

You wish.

More than likely, bigots like you will die off and the hate problem will solve itself.

I think it was Liability that had the best idea of all on this:

The State should get out of the marriage business. Make all "marriages" that are now on the books--hetero/homo--a civil union. If you want to get married, you get a certificate from your house of worship or your lodge or your local tavern or where ever. But in the eyes of the State; you form a civil union thus legally availing you and your spouse of the responsibilities and the benefits.

That's bullshit.

a better quesstion would be why don't you ask bill clinton why he signed into law the Defense of Marriage Act

how?

Gays are simply a loud mouthed minority who want to redefine other people's belief systems simply so that they can get a Tax break... Despicable.

Gays are simply a loud mouthed minority who want to redefine other people's belief systems simply so that they can get a Tax break... Despicable.

that is what people said about blacks in the south also

Forum List

Back