Romney and Obama two birds of a feather.

Think there is any difference between Romney and Obama? think again.
both backed by the zionists and goldman sachs and here to serve wall street and the zionists new world order plan.

Bush and Clinton and Obama all have said there needs to be a new world order,the same speech Hitler spoke.Romney is long time pals with Bush Sr so dont expect anything different from him either.

http://www.freeamerican.com/Images/Mitt Romney's Ties to Israeli Military Intelligence - Evidence of voter fraud surfaces in Iowa.htm

Obama has been the most destructive president we ever had serving the interests of wall street and the zionists.

Obama Fact Sheet

think Romney is any different? better think again.

17 Reasons Why A Vote For Mitt Romney Is A Vote For The New World Order

If only we lived in a world where the two finalists would come down between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson instead of having to choose between Hitler and Stalin which is pretty much our choice here we have been given.

They couldn't be more different. Did you see Trump is endorsing Romney for Senator of Utah? Obama would never do that.

hey stupid fuck troll resurrector of old dead threads,you sound like that other idiot truth doesnt matter,dont even look at the evidence of the OP and evade the facts. further proof you are a stupid fuck is Obama signed Obamacare into legislation which tramples on our free rights to choose our own doctors.romney signed his name to it and then Obama ENDORCED it moron.two birds of a feather.:haha:

i am glad you told me that news about trump,that is WHY i wanted paul in office.paul would never have done that.when romney was the one who stole the republican nomination from paul and paul was not going to be the republican candidate obviously,he was asked if he would put his support behind romney now for the republican ticket and he said-no he would not and he stuck to his guns and did NOT cause he knows they are both part of the corrupt new world order he wants no part of.paul was always an independent for years after initially being a republican but then got out of it cause he wanted no part of the corrupt two party system he saw first hand in washinton that obama and romney are part of,

do you have a link on trump saying that about romney? would not surprise me.

Looks like trump started a new Cold War with Russia. Probably just a plot between trump and Putin to spend our money.

Are you suggesting trump is not corrupt?

you moron i have NEVER said Trump is not corrupt.I have always said I only am glad trump got in office because of who the alternative was a mass murderer as the hildebeast is who is pals with the bushs,a FACT you cant come to grips with.:rolleyes:

i said when trump first got in office i did not trust him.that i always wanted paul but had to settle for trump since he was the only alternative to a fucking clinton murderer.

Trump is just wolf in sheeps clothing i have dicovered though in the last 3 months or so but i am STILL glad he got in office instead of the witch,he he dome something no president has done since reagan betrayed the american people and every president since him expanded on of shipping jobs overseas to china. he has brought jobs back to america,somethign no president since bush sr has done,reverse reagans destruction of america that each president has followed since Bush sr but at the same time i am not happy with his foreign policys and hate him for that.

So you admit three months ago you woke up and realized trump is a wolf?Good job

Now its time for YOU to accept FACTS both parties are corrupt and evil and that if you vote for EITHER,you are the problem for the destruction of America:biggrin:

as i said,this is the ONLY time i ever took the time to vote for a president and the ONLY reason i did this time is because Trump was not a career politician so i thought he MIGHT be different.

at the same time though as i said before,no matter what happens from here on out i am GLAD he got elected over the wicked witch of the west because she would NEVER have done what Trump has done which is bring thousands of jobs back to America that were shipped overseas which again Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has EXPANDED on.

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America shipping jobs overseas that Bush sr contiuned and then when your hero Clinton got in office,he EXPANDED what reagan got started when he betrayed americans with signed NAFTA .

Trumo has good domestic policys but his foreign policys suck which is an improvement over all the other clown presidents we have had since Reagan with every one of them ALL having BOTH foreign and domestic policys that were not good for america.

anybody who voted for clinton over trump was a fucking moron cause AGAIN he is doing something that no president since our last good president we had carter did,bring back jobs to america.:haha:

Think there is any difference between Romney and Obama? think again.
both backed by the zionists and goldman sachs and here to serve wall street and the zionists new world order plan.

Bush and Clinton and Obama all have said there needs to be a new world order,the same speech Hitler spoke.Romney is long time pals with Bush Sr so dont expect anything different from him either.

http://www.freeamerican.com/Images/Mitt Romney's Ties to Israeli Military Intelligence - Evidence of voter fraud surfaces in Iowa.htm

Obama has been the most destructive president we ever had serving the interests of wall street and the zionists.

Obama Fact Sheet

think Romney is any different? better think again.

17 Reasons Why A Vote For Mitt Romney Is A Vote For The New World Order

If only we lived in a world where the two finalists would come down between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson instead of having to choose between Hitler and Stalin which is pretty much our choice here we have been given.

They couldn't be more different. Did you see Trump is endorsing Romney for Senator of Utah? Obama would never do that.

hey stupid fuck troll resurrector of old dead threads,you sound like that other idiot truth doesnt matter,dont even look at the evidence of the OP and evade the facts. further proof you are a stupid fuck is Obama signed Obamacare into legislation which tramples on our free rights to choose our own doctors.romney signed his name to it and then Obama ENDORCED it moron.two birds of a feather.:haha:

i am glad you told me that news about trump,that is WHY i wanted paul in office.paul would never have done that.when romney was the one who stole the republican nomination from paul and paul was not going to be the republican candidate obviously,he was asked if he would put his support behind romney now for the republican ticket and he said-no he would not and he stuck to his guns and did NOT cause he knows they are both part of the corrupt new world order he wants no part of.paul was always an independent for years after initially being a republican but then got out of it cause he wanted no part of the corrupt two party system he saw first hand in washinton that obama and romney are part of,

Trump said what about Romney? It wasn’t trump who said the gop stole the nomination from Ron Paul it was me who remembered. I forgot that happened.

Didn’t surprise me though because whenever the gop makes fun of the democrats for doing something wrong you can believe the gop has done it too

nice game of dodgeball there that Obama same as romney betrayed americans signing Obamacare where we cant choose our own doctors.romney and obama BOTH signed that charlie,are you so stupid i got to explain all this to you,these common knowledge things how obama and romney worked together to betray americans?:D

Yes I understand the rich own both parties. I just disagree with running to a third party. You marginalize yourself.

Yes I understand the rich own both parties.

Good Job.see NOW we making progress to where i can educate you and help unbrain wash you and get you to accept facts you have been brainwashed your whole life by the corrupt school system,that voting is a complete waste of time.:2up:

so you know the rich own both parties and that both are corrupt yet you STILL vote democrat each time? whats wrong with this picture? /Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet:cuckoo:

thanks for proving to the world you are a moron and a blind sheep,thats what the establishment WANTS you to do so they can continue to rule us,vote for one of their corrupt partys. By doing so you are part of the problem of america and WHY things will never change,thanks for being part of the problem for helping the elite and their agenda to destroy america and the world and not the solution.:yes_text12::up:

btw i see the cat has got your tongue leaving you speechless after i owned you and took you to school here in these last two posts of mine on this other thread with your sad obsession of bringing back old dead threads of people.LOL

Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

Last edited:

Looks like trump started a new Cold War with Russia. Probably just a plot between trump and Putin to spend our money.

you moron i have NEVER said Trump is not corrupt.I have always said I only am glad trump got in office because of who the alternative was a mass murderer as the hildebeast is who is pals with the bushs,a FACT you cant come to grips with.:rolleyes:

i said when trump first got in office i did not trust him.that i always wanted paul but had to settle for trump since he was the only alternative to a fucking clinton murderer.

Trump is just wolf in sheeps clothing i have dicovered though in the last 3 months or so but i am STILL glad he got in office instead of the witch,he he dome something no president has done since reagan betrayed the american people and every president since him expanded on of shipping jobs overseas to china. he has brought jobs back to america,somethign no president since bush sr has done,reverse reagans destruction of america that each president has followed since Bush sr but at the same time i am not happy with his foreign policys and hate him for that.

Now its time for YOU to accept FACTS both parties are corrupt and evil and that if you vote for EITHER,you are the problem for the destruction of America:biggrin:

as i said,this is the ONLY time i ever took the time to vote for a president and the ONLY reason i did this time is because Trump was not a career politician so i thought he MIGHT be different.

at the same time though as i said before,no matter what happens from here on out i am GLAD he got elected over the wicked witch of the west because she would NEVER have done what Trump has done which is bring thousands of jobs back to America that were shipped overseas which again Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has EXPANDED on.

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America shipping jobs overseas that Bush sr contiuned and then when your hero Clinton got in office,he EXPANDED what reagan got started when he betrayed americans with signed NAFTA .

Trumo has good domestic policys but his foreign policys suck which is an improvement over all the other clown presidents we have had since Reagan with every one of them ALL having BOTH foreign and domestic policys that were not good for america.

anybody who voted for clinton over trump was a fucking moron cause AGAIN he is doing something that no president since our last good president we had carter did,bring back jobs to america.:haha:
Did you just say you don’t vote? Then officially you are on my mental block list. Your opinion means nothing.

This is the only time you took the time? And you’re blaming other people for being what’s wrong with America?

Do I need to explain that we can only take our government back from special interest/ aka big money is if 80% show up to vote?

And you haven’t been voting? I just lost what little respect I had for you

Us liberals wouldn’t have let corporations leave in the first place. We would have tariffed all the companies that left under bush. Bush gave them tax breaks. It was all by design to break unions and reneg on pensions.

You don’t have any money do you? I suspect you will never be able to retire. But that’s ok because you don’t matter. Don’t vote don’t matter

Trump said what about Romney? It wasn’t trump who said the gop stole the nomination from Ron Paul it was me who remembered. I forgot that happened.

Didn’t surprise me though because whenever the gop makes fun of the democrats for doing something wrong you can believe the gop has done it too

nice game of dodgeball there that Obama same as romney betrayed americans signing Obamacare where we cant choose our own doctors.romney and obama BOTH signed that charlie,are you so stupid i got to explain all this to you,these common knowledge things how obama and romney worked together to betray americans?:D
Yes I understand the rich own both parties. I just disagree with running to a third party. You marginalize yourself.

Good Job.see NOW we making progress to where i can educate you and help unbrain wash you and get you to accept facts you have been brainwashed your whole life by the corrupt school system,that voting is a complete waste of time.:2up:

so you know the rich own both parties and that both are corrupt yet you STILL vote democrat each time? whats wrong with this picture? /Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet:cuckoo:

thanks for proving to the world you are a moron and a blind sheep,thats what the establishment WANTS you to do so they can continue to rule us,vote for one of their corrupt partys. By doing so you are part of the problem of america and WHY things will never change,thanks for being part of the problem for helping the elite and their agenda to destroy america and the world and not the solution.:yes_text12::up:

btw i see the cat has got your tongue leaving you speechless after i owned you and took you to school here in these last two posts of mine on this other thread with your sad obsession of bringing back old dead threads of people.LOL

If dopes like you voted every two years democratic it would force the gop to change their ways. The way it is now not enough workers vote every two years because they’ve been convinced it doesn’t natter

Did you just say you don’t vote? Then officially you are on my mental block list. Your opinion means nothing.

This is the only time you took the time? And you’re blaming other people for being what’s wrong with America?

Do I need to explain that we can only take our government back from special interest/ aka big money is if 80% show up to vote?

like i REALLY worry about one of USMB's biggest trolls at this site who is such a sad excuse for a human being he goes around bringing back old dead threads of posters all the time.like i am really going to lose sleep over t=you saying that.:rofl:

Again YOU are part of the problem if you vote for democrat or republican because you are voting for and settling for the lesser of two evils and the only way things will change is if the cowardly corps get off their lazy asses and arrest these criminals in office fool.

you sheep who keep going to the pulls and voted for either romney or obama is WHY things will never change the fact morons like you are willing to settle for voting for the lesser evil which makes YOU part of the problem because you are willing to settle for evil.evi is evil which both parties are and i wont vote for evil clown.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

If dopes like you voted every two years democratic it would force the gop to change their ways. The way it is now not enough workers vote every two years because they’ve been convinced it doesn’t natter

stupid fuck moron as always.:rofl:

AGAIN thank god Trump got elected in this election over the wicked witch of the west.here is video proof that you were a moron idiot to vote for that evil witch mass murderer.LOL:itsok:

this very short video here is the proof in the pudding that Trump has very good domestic policys,a trait that has not been seen in ANY president since cater you clown.:ahole-1:

as i said before,trump is the first since carter who has not had horrible policys that were BOTH domestic AND foreign.LOL

Last edited:

like i REALLY worry about one of USMB's biggest trolls at this site who is such a sad excuse for a human being he goes around bringing back old dead threads of posters all the time.like i am really going to lose sleep over t=you saying that.:rofl:

Again YOU are part of the problem if you vote for democrat or republican because you are voting for and settling for the lesser of two evils and the only way things will change is if the cowardly corps get off their lazy asses and arrest these criminals in office fool.

you sheep who keep going to the pulls and voted for either romney or obama is WHY things will never change the fact morons like you are willing to settle for voting for the lesser evil which makes YOU part of the problem because you are willing to settle for evil.evi is evil which both parties are and i wont vote for evil clown.:rolleyes:
You don’t vote so you don’t even exist to me

I did THIS time for the first time moron because the future of our country was on the line and trump was not a career politician so i thought he MIGHT be different than these evil clowns,the bushs,the clintons,and Obamas,no such luck.

Also, as i said before,what YOU,a poster who has this childish sad obsession of bringing back old dead threads of posters like this one of mine,me not existing in your fucked up world,hardly hurts my feelings and is hardly going to make me lose any sleep over it.:haha:

you say i dont exist to you,PROVE it,put me on ignore,thats what you WOULD do if i did not exist to you.Believe me it wont hurt my feelings if you do.:iyfyus.jpg:

somehow i dont think you will since you have said once you only have poster here on ignore.LOL

I did THIS time for the first time moron because the future of our country was on the line and trump was not a career politician so i thought he MIGHT be different than these evil clowns,the bushs,the clintons,and Obamas,no such luck.

Also, as i said before,what YOU,a poster who has this childish sad obsession of bringing back old dead threads of posters like this one of mine,me not existing in your fucked up world,hardly hurts my feelings and is hardly going to make me lose any sleep over it.:haha:

you say i dont exist to you,PROVE it,put me on ignore,thats what you WOULD do if i did not exist to you.Believe me it wont hurt my feelings if you do.:iyfyus.jpg:

somehow i dont think you will since you have said once you only have poster here on ignore.LOL

I have you on mental ignore. I won't actually block you but I won't take a thing you say seriously. Not that I did anyways but now I truly have lost all respect fo you. It's the one god damn thing you have to do to be a good citizen and if I have to explain why to you, then I guess you are more fucked up than I could have imagined.

They have convinced you that voting doesn't matter when it's in fact the only thing that does matters. Repeat that stupid. See your problem is you'll swallow any conspiracy theory and one of them is that voting doesn't matter. So fucking god damn stupid. YOU fuckin idiot.

If idiots like you voted every 2 years without question then all of us would start to see an improvement. When they can convince you that voting doesn't matter than why would they ever think about stopping the corruption? They get a free pass with you sucker.

I don't think you have the mental capacity to think it through. Imagine a world where 80% voted. Then fuck the 20% who don't vote. They don't matter right? But imagine if 80% of all the poor and middle class people showed up and voted. Do you think the politicians would start catering to these people? Of course they would. They would do what is best for all of us. But they don't need to worry about that because not enough of us vote to matter.

It's why Republicans go so hard after blacks. Blacks change election results when they show up to vote.

You voted one time in your life. Either that means you turned 18 in the last couple years or you're a bad citizen. You don't get to cry about your circumstances. You deserve to be struggling.

On Inauguration Day, President Trump stood in front of the U.S. Capitol and vowed that his “America First” agenda would bring jobs back to the United States.

“We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs,” he declared, adding: “We will follow two simple rules — buy American and hire American.”

Looking on from the front of the stage was Trump’s daughter Ivanka, the celebrity and fashion entrepreneur who would soon join him in the White House.

The first daughter’s cause would be improving the lives of working women, a theme she had developed at her clothing line. She also brought a direct link to the global economy the president was railing against — a connection that was playing out at that very moment on the Pacific coast.

As the Trumps stood on stage, a hulking container ship called the OOCL Ho Chi Minh City was pulling into the harbor of Long Beach, Calif., carrying around 500 pounds of foreign-made Ivanka Trump spandex-knit blouses.

Another 10 ships hauling Ivanka Trump-branded shoes, cardigans and leather handbags bound for the United States were floating in the north Pacific and Atlantic oceans and off the coasts of Malta, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea and Yemen.

Those global journeys — along with millions of pounds of Ivanka Trump products imported into the United States in more than 2,000 shipments since 2010 — illustrate how her business practices collide with some of the key principles she and her father have championed in the White House.

okay before my next post,before i say anymore,in case you dont read any of it since it is probably too long and complicated for you to understand,here is it for you in SHORT.

IF you dont reply to my next post with documented facts and address the facts in them and keep playing dodgeball as you have this whole time evading facts such as Clinton and Obama BOTH having close ties to the CIA same as Bush does "the reason WHY the world is in the mess is because of the CIA," and ignore how Obama expanded Bushs war,Clintons long time friendship with Bush, how we dont elect these people which is WHY voting is a waste of time.

IF you dodge all the facts in my NEXT post like you have with all those facts i just listed above and have previously that yo never addressed in previous posts,AND do the usual shit by not watchig the video and discussiing the facts in them in my next post as i am betting my life savings on you wont.:rolleyes: I am going to ask the mods to close this old dead thread which i CAN since it is my thread.

If you can take 3 hours out of your time to watch a football game there is no reason in hell on earth WHY you cant take two hours of your time to watch this excellent informative video here in my next post below.:rolleyes:

BTW,dont be fooled by the title of that video.it SHOULD be titled "Documented facts how the democrats and republicans are the same party.:D" because it goes into MUCH more detail than just Obama.The video critisizes Bush as well so it is not biased in the least.:D

also you need to read that book by gary allen i mention in my next posrt which ALSO explains all that.If serious reseachers jesse ventura and alex jones can take the time to read that excellent informative book by allens,then there is obviously something to what allen says how both parties are corrupt and voting is a waste of time.:rolleyes::D
I

Last edited:
:anj_stfu: as always this is all you have to offer in your babble-:blahblah::dig:

I am obviously not 18 and you are a liar because YOU are a bad citizen by voting for this corrupt two party system because again the FACTS are if you vote for either party,you are part of the problem not the solution because you are wiling to settle for evil voting for the lesser evil.:rolleyes:

you should read this book here by gary allen NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY,it is an eye opener,it has never been debunked and some of the best minds like ron paul and jesse ventura for example, have said they learned a lot from Allen by reading his book..He DOCUMENTS how BOTH parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.

Ventura matter of fact has crediited allen in the past for waking him up to the corruption in washington and how BOTH parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.that is WHY Ventura got out of politics and WHY Paul ran as an independent the majority of his life.:rolleyes: thwy wanted no part of this corrupt two party system.sorry but i think paul,ventura and allen have just a little but more credibiity than you.:haha:

Overview
None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen, Larry Abraham

The story you are about to read is true. The names have not been changed to protect the guilty. This book may have the effect of changing your life. After reading this book, you will never look at national and world events in the same way again. None Dare Call It Conspiracy will be a very controversial book. At first it will receive little publicity and those whose plans are exposed in it will try to kill it by the silent treatment. For reasons that become obvious as you read this book, it will not be reviewed in all the "proper" places or be available on your local book stand. However, there is nothing these people can do to stop a grassroots book distributing system. Eventually it will be necessary for the people and organizations named in this book to try to blunt its effect by attacking it or the author. They have a tremendous vested interest in keeping you from discovering what they are doing. And they have the big guns of the mass media at their disposal to fire the barrages at None Dare Call It Conspiracy. This book is a primer for anyone who wishes to understand the basic workings of the global network of Insiders that is determined to wield power over all of mankind in the coming New World Order.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/none-dare-call-it-conspiracy-gary-allen/1101761387

Oh and you also cowardly run of from this video all the time that exposed Obamas corruption and how he was no different than Bush covering up Bushs crimes in 9/11 and expanding his war he got started.

You REALLY need to read take two hours to watch this film by alex jones.Jones you must know,hs done an excellent job exposing 9/11 as an inside job.

The the title of the video is deceiving because .it doesnt just talk about Obamas corruption,it talks about Bushs as well how they are BOTH traiters and it goes into the truth that as long as we have this corrupt two party system,nothing will ever change.:thup:

PLUS it talks about the truth how the CIA killed Kennedy because he was our last REAL president that served the people instead of Israel and the bankers as every president since him has done.The only HALFWAY decent president we ever had since then who was not evil was carter.Carter like kennedy ALSO tried to do the right thing and get rid of the CIA which was WHY he only served in office one term,the good presidents never get to serve in office more than one term.a FACT you are too dense to understand obviously as you have proved in this whole thread.:rolleyes::haha::iyfyus.jpg::itsok:

Last edited:
sealybozo's wonderful hero Obomination.:cuckoo:here is a crying towel for you to wallow in defeat.:206::itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

Judicial Watch uncovered details of a similar initiative in Macedonia, where the Obama administration spent millions of taxpayer dollars to destabilize the democratically elected, center-right government by colluding with leftwing billionaire philanthropist George Soros. In Guatemala, the Obama administration meddled to protect guerrillas backed by communist Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped oust an attorney general that was replaced by a sympathizer of the guerrillas, Claudia Paz y Paz.

Jail Obama for Treason:banana:

18 Major Scandals in Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency

obama-eric-holder-Reuters-640x480.jpg

REUTERS/Larry Downing

by JOHN HAYWARD2 Jan 201726,868

President Obama and his mouthpieces have embarked on a bizarre scheme to hypnotize America into forgetting the many scandals of his presidency. They seem to think that intoning “this administration hasn’t had a scandal” over and over again will make history disappear. It’s the lamest Jedi Mind Trick ever, and is being pushed on people who know Star Wars is just a movie.
Here’s a short list of the many scandals Team Obama thinks it can make America forget:

The great “stimulus” heist: Obama seems to think nobody will remember he grabbed almost a trillion dollars for “stimulus” spending, created virtually zero private-sector jobs with it, allowed a great deal of the money to vanish into thin air, and spent the rest of his presidency complaining that he needed hundreds of billions more to repair roads and bridges.

Vast sums of taxpayer money were wasted on foolish projects that came close to the Keynesian economic satire of hiring some people to dig holes, and others to fill them in. Obama added insult to injury by appointing Vice President Joe Biden as the “sheriff” who would supposedly find all that missing stimulus loot.

Americans mostly ended up footing the bill for was an army of government jobs, and a lavish network of slush funds for the Democratic Party and its union allies. We’re supposed to forget about all that because years later, Obama’s weak economy finally dragged itself to something like normal “official” employment levels… with the U.S. national debt doubled, and our workforce rate reduced to Carter-era lows. Sorry, Democrats, but that’s more than just failed policy. It’s one of the worst government-spending scandals in our history. Democrats will howl to the moon over far, far smaller abuses of taxpayer money during the Trump administration, should any occur.

Operation Fast and Furious: Obama partisans seem to think any given example of abuse or ineptitude by their man stopped being a “scandal” the moment it seemed clear he wouldn’t be impeached over it. Operation Fast and Furious, the Obama administration’s insane program to use American gun dealers and straw purchasers to arm Mexican drug lords, is a scandal with a huge body count, prominently including Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jamie Zapata, plus hundreds of Mexican citizens. Agent Terry’s family certainly thinks it qualifies as a scandal.

It is difficult to imagine any Republican administration surviving anything remotely close to Fast and Furious. The media would have dogged a Republican president without respite, especially when it became clear his Attorney General was putting political spin ahead of accountability and the safety of the American people. Remember, AG Eric Holder escaped perjury charges by claiming he didn’t know what his own subordinates were doing – a pioneering, but sadly not unique, example of an Obama official using his or her incompetence as a defense. For years afterward, we would hear some version of “I’m not a crook, I’m just completely inept” everywhere from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Department of Veterans Affairs.

But this was Barack Obama, so the media downplayed Fast and Furious news… to the point where viewers of NBC News learned about the scandal for the first time when Holder was on the verge of being held in contempt by Congress for it.

The relatively benign explanation for the astounding Fast and Furious scandal is that Obama’s Justice Department wanted to release guns into the Mexican wild, like so many radio-tagged antelope on a nature show, and follow them to arrest the big fish of organized crime. (In case you were wondering, no, the guns didn’t actually have radio tags in them – that was tried in the much smaller, and utterly disastrous, Bush-era program Obama’s team used as a model for their vastly larger and more careless program.) This explanation becomes more difficult to believe, the more you know about how careless the program was, and how abruptly it was shut down after Agent Terry’s death.

The more sinister take on Fast and Furious is that the Obama administration wanted to create gun crimes in Mexico so they could complain about lax regulations on American gun sales – “for the purposes of creating a narrative that they could use in America to try and thwart our Second Amendment constitutional rights,” as Andrew Breitbart put itduring a 2012 interview.

No matter which interpretation you subscribe to, or how much you think Barack Obama knew about the program when he made scurrilous claims of executive privilege to shut down investigations, it’s an insult to a large number of murder victims to claim it wasn’t a scandal. Unfortunately, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives hasn’t learned as much from the OFF debacle as we might have hoped.

advertisement

Incidentally, the Border Patrol named a station in southern Arizona in Agent Brian Terry’s honor. On New Year’s Eve, persons unknown fired rifle shots at a Border Patrol vehicle near the station.

Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress: This was a result of Operation Fast and Furious, but it merits distinction as a separate scandal in its own right. Holder was the first sitting member of a president’s cabinet in the history of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress.

Of course, Democrats closed ranks behind Holder, the White House protected him, and the media allowed Holder to spin the contempt vote as mere “political theater.” In reality, it was a difficult step that responsible members of Congress didn’t want to take, and it was fully justified by Holder’s disgraceful conduct in the Fast and Furious investigation. No reasonable person could possibly review the way OFF was handled and conclude it was an example of transparency and accountability.

ObamaCare: Everything about ObamaCare is a scandal, from the President’s incessant lies about keeping your old plan if you liked it, to Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s “we need to pass it to find out what’s in it” dereliction of Congressional duty.

ObamaCare is a scam, pure and simple – sold on false pretenses by people who knew it wasn’t going to work the way they promised. It doesn’t feel right to dismiss it as a “failed” scheme when so much of the failure was intentional. The bill was so sloppily crafted that Democrats were basically signing blank sheets of paper when they rushed it through Congress in a foul-smelling cloud of back-room deals. ObamaCare’s designers precipitated a constitutional crisis by forgetting they left in a provision to cut subsidies for states that didn’t set up health-care exchanges – a provision that would have killed the entire program stone-dead two years ago, if it had been enforced as written.

The Supreme Court rewrote ObamaCare on the fly twice to keep it alive, which is a scandal in and of itself. President Obama delayed and rewrote the law so often it was impossible to keep track of the changes, cutting Congress out of the loop completely. (Actually, someone did keep careful track of them, and the tally was up to 70 distinct changes by January 2016.)

That made some of Obama’s rewritten mandates and deadlines blatantly illegal – but then, the Affordable Care Act isn’t really a “law” in the sense American government understood the term. In practice it became something entirely new, an enabling act that gave the executive unlimited power to do whatever it thought necessary to keep the system running. If subverting the American system of government isn’t a scandal, what is?

And let’s not forget the scandal of ObamaCare’s disastrous launch, foisted on the American people even though its designers knew it had severe flaws – the billion-dollar website that cost another billion dollars to fix after it crashed, accompanied by a constellation of state exchanges that blew up like Roman candles of bureaucratic incompetence. Let us not forget the absolute zero accountability for this disaster, mismanaged by everyone from President Obama to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who treated the biggest new government program in several generations as though it were a minor side project that could be handled by subordinates with minimal supervision.

Spying on journalists: Establishment media came about as close to falling out of love with Barack Obama as ever when his administration was caught spying on journalists.

Why, if the reporter subjected to the most egregious surveillance, James Rosen, didn’t work for Fox News, the mainstream media might have started treating Obama like a (shudder) Republican. Rosen was treated so badly that even Attorney General Eric Holder eventually admitted feeling a bit of “remorse” about it. Apparently he felt so much anguish that he suffered temporary amnesia and forgot to tell Congress that he signed off on the request to wiretap Rosen while he was testifying under oath.

The IRS scandal: The selective targeting of conservative groups by a politicized Internal Revenue Service was a scandal grenade Democrats and their media pals somehow managed to smother, even though the story began with the IRS admitting wrongdoing.

Democrats suffocated the scandal by acting like circus clowns during congressional hearings, but at no point were the actual facts of the case truly obscured: yes, pro-life and Tea Party groups were deliberately targeted for extra scrutiny, their tax exemption applications outrageously delayed until after the 2012 election without actually being refused. If anything remotely comparable had been done to, say, environmentalist and minority activist groups by the IRS under a Republican administration, the results would have been apocalyptic.

There’s also no question about the facts of the follow-up scandal, in which IRS officials brazenly lied about having backups of relevant computer data. The American people were expected to believe that multiple state-of-the-art hard drives failed, and were instantly shredded instead of being subjected to data recovery procedures.

Luckily for the politicized IRS, the Justice Department was hyper-politicized under Obama too, so no charges were filed, and scandal kingpin Lois Lerner got to enjoy her taxpayer-funded retirement after taking the Fifth to thwart lawful congressional investigation.

Benghazi: This is the clearest example of Obama and his supporters thinking all of his pre-2012 scandals ceased to exist the moment he won re-election. Benghazi has been investigated extensively, and argued about passionately, since the night of September 11, 2012. Nothing can change the absolute fact that the Obama administration’s story for the first few weeks after the attack was false, and they knew it was false. They spun a phony story to buy themselves a little time during a presidential election campaign, and it worked.

Nothing can change the fact that Libya was a disaster after Obama’s unlawful military operation. Nothing can obscure the truth that Ambassador Christopher Stevens was sent into a known terrorist hot zone without a backup plan to ensure his safety. Everything else from Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and their defenders is pure political spin. They dragged the story out for years, until they thought it couldn’t hurt them any more. That doesn’t erase its status as a scandal. (And they were evidently incorrect in their belief that it couldn’t hurt them any more!)

Hillary Clinton’s secret server: While we’re on the subject of Hillary Clinton, her secret email server is an Obama scandal, too. She perpetrated her email offenses while working as his Secretary of State, and contrary to Obama’s false assertions, he knew about it.

Plenty of Obama officials other than Clinton played email games, most infamously EPA administrator Lisa Jackson, who created a false identity for herself named “Richard Windsor” to get around government transparency rules.

The Pigford scandal: Named after a landmark lawsuit from the Bill Clinton era, the abuse of a program meant to compensate minority farmers for racial discrimination exploded under Obama. After years of left-wing attacks on Andrew Breitbart for daring to speak up about the scandal, the mainstream media – no less than the New York Timesfinally admitted his critique of the program was accurate in 2013.

Once again: if careless mishandling (or deliberate politicized misuse) of huge sums of taxpayer money isn’t a scandal, what is?

NSA spying scandal: Opinions about the nature and intensity of this scandal vary wildly across the political spectrum, but there’s no doubt that Edward Snowden’s pilfering of sensitive National Security Agency data was a debacle that damaged national security. We had the ghastly spectacle of Attorney General Holder thanking Snowden for performing a public service by exposing surveillance programs Holder’s own administration didn’t want to talk about.

President Obama and his administration made many false statements as they tried to contain the political damage. The fallout included significant losses for U.S. companies, and diplomatic problems for the United States. Just about everything Obama did before, during, and after the Snowden saga damaged the relationship between American citizens and their government.

Bowe Bergdahl: Bergdahl’s ultimate fate rests in the hands of a military court (unless Obama pardons him) but no verdict can erase the scandalous way this administration conducted the prisoner swap that freed him from the Taliban and its allies. Many lies were told, the law was flouted, a deal of questionable wisdom was struck with his captors, and outraged Americans demanded recognition for the soldiers who died searching for Bergdahl after he abandoned his post.

Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment: Everything about Obama’s dealings with Iran has been scandalous, beginning with his silence while the Green Revolution was brutally put down by the mullahs in 2009. The Iran nuclear deal was pushed with lies and media manipulation. The infamous pallet of cash that wasn’t a ransom has become symbolic of Obama’s mendacity and penchant for breaking the rules, when he thinks following them is too much trouble.

Polluting the Colorado river: The Environmental Protection Agency managed to turn the Colorado River orange under this greenest of green Presidents. Of course there was a cover-up. Would you expect anything less from this “transparent” administration?

The GSA scandal: The General Services Administration was caught wasting ridiculous amounts of taxpayer money on lavish parties and silly projects. Heroic efforts to resist accountability were made, leaving puzzled observers to ask what it took to get fired from government employment under Barack Obama. (Alas, it was hardly the last time that question would be asked.) Oh, and of course there was a cover-up from the Most Scandal-Free Administration Ever.

The VA death-list scandal: The Department of Veterans Affairs has long been troubled, but the big scandals broke on Obama’s watch, most infamously the secret death listsveterans were put on while executives handed in phony status reports and signed themselves up for big bonuses. Obama was more interested in spinning the news and minimizing his political exposure than addressing problems; in few areas outside ObamaCare has his rhetoric been more hollow, his promises more meaningless.

Solyndra: The marquee green energy scandal wrote “crony capitalism” into the American political lexicon, as corners were cut and protocols ignored to shovel billions of taxpayer dollars at companies with absurdly unrealistic business models. President Obama’s ability to pick bad investments was remarkable. Luckily for him, American taxpayers covered his losses.

Secret Service gone wild: The Obama years saw one scandal after another hit the Secret Service, from agents going wild with hookers in Columbia, to a fence jumperpenetrating the White House, and tipsy Secret Service officials driving their car into a security barrier.

Shutdown theater: Obama hit the American people hard during the great government shutdown crisis of 2013, doing everything he could to make American citizens feel maximum pain – from using “Barry-cades” to keep war veterans away from their memorials, to releasing illegal alien criminals from detention centers. It was an infuriating lesson for voters in how every dollar they get from government is a dollar that can be used against them, when they are impudent enough to demand spending restraint.

Last edited:
oh and lets not forget Obama created the worst debt in history.a 20 TRILLION dollar defecit which makes reagans defecit of a trillion worse than all presidents combined at the time,look like peanuts.wow reagans crimes against america and the world dwarf Obamas in comparison and reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the TIME.LOL

More than half the goon squads who voted for Obama don't even know how Romney is the original writer, creator of Obamacare.. Obama took it for Romney. Romney is as bad as fkn Obama is.

More than half the goon squads who voted for Obama don't even know how Romney is the original writer, creator of Obamacare.. Obama took it for Romney. Romney is as bad as fkn Obama is.

a FACT this stupid fuck troll sealybozo is not aware of.LOL

Forum List

Back