Romney and Obama two birds of a feather.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by LA RAM FAN, Aug 27, 2012.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,163
    Now its time for YOU to accept FACTS both parties are corrupt and evil and that if you vote for EITHER,you are the problem for the destruction of America:biggrin:

as i said,this is the ONLY time i ever took the time to vote for a president and the ONLY reason i did this time is because Trump was not a career politician so i thought he MIGHT be different.

at the same time though as i said before,no matter what happens from here on out i am GLAD he got elected over the wicked witch of the west because she would NEVER have done what Trump has done which is bring thousands of jobs back to America that were shipped overseas which again Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has EXPANDED on.

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America shipping jobs overseas that Bush sr contiuned and then when your hero Clinton got in office,he EXPANDED what reagan got started when he betrayed americans with signed NAFTA .

Trumo has good domestic policys but his foreign policys suck which is an improvement over all the other clown presidents we have had since Reagan with every one of them ALL having BOTH foreign and domestic policys that were not good for america.

anybody who voted for clinton over trump was a fucking moron cause AGAIN he is doing something that no president since our last good president we had carter did,bring back jobs to america.:haha:

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,163
    Yes I understand the rich own both parties.

Good Job.see NOW we making progress to where i can educate you and help unbrain wash you and get you to accept facts you have been brainwashed your whole life by the corrupt school system,that voting is a complete waste of time.:2up:

so you know the rich own both parties and that both are corrupt yet you STILL vote democrat each time? whats wrong with this picture? /Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet:cuckoo:

thanks for proving to the world you are a moron and a blind sheep,thats what the establishment WANTS you to do so they can continue to rule us,vote for one of their corrupt partys. By doing so you are part of the problem of america and WHY things will never change,thanks for being part of the problem for helping the elite and their agenda to destroy america and the world and not the solution.:yes_text12::up:

btw i see the cat has got your tongue leaving you speechless after i owned you and took you to school here in these last two posts of mine on this other thread with your sad obsession of bringing back old dead threads of people.LOL

Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,835
    Did you just say you don’t vote? Then officially you are on my mental block list. Your opinion means nothing.

This is the only time you took the time? And you’re blaming other people for being what’s wrong with America?

Do I need to explain that we can only take our government back from special interest/ aka big money is if 80% show up to vote?

And you haven’t been voting? I just lost what little respect I had for you

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,835
    Us liberals wouldn’t have let corporations leave in the first place. We would have tariffed all the companies that left under bush. Bush gave them tax breaks. It was all by design to break unions and reneg on pensions.

You don’t have any money do you? I suspect you will never be able to retire. But that’s ok because you don’t matter. Don’t vote don’t matter

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,835
    If dopes like you voted every two years democratic it would force the gop to change their ways. The way it is now not enough workers vote every two years because they’ve been convinced it doesn’t natter

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,163
    like i REALLY worry about one of USMB's biggest trolls at this site who is such a sad excuse for a human being he goes around bringing back old dead threads of posters all the time.like i am really going to lose sleep over t=you saying that.:rofl:

Again YOU are part of the problem if you vote for democrat or republican because you are voting for and settling for the lesser of two evils and the only way things will change is if the cowardly corps get off their lazy asses and arrest these criminals in office fool.

you sheep who keep going to the pulls and voted for either romney or obama is WHY things will never change the fact morons like you are willing to settle for voting for the lesser evil which makes YOU part of the problem because you are willing to settle for evil.evi is evil which both parties are and i wont vote for evil clown.:rolleyes:

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,163

stupid fuck moron as always.:rofl:

AGAIN thank god Trump got elected in this election over the wicked witch of the west.here is video proof that you were a moron idiot to vote for that evil witch mass murderer.LOL:itsok:

this very short video here is the proof in the pudding that Trump has very good domestic policys,a trait that has not been seen in ANY president since cater you clown.:ahole-1:

as i said before,trump is the first since carter who has not had horrible policys that were BOTH domestic AND foreign.LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,835
    You don’t vote so you don’t even exist to me

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,163
    I did THIS time for the first time moron because the future of our country was on the line and trump was not a career politician so i thought he MIGHT be different than these evil clowns,the bushs,the clintons,and Obamas,no such luck.

Also, as i said before,what YOU,a poster who has this childish sad obsession of bringing back old dead threads of posters like this one of mine,me not existing in your fucked up world,hardly hurts my feelings and is hardly going to make me lose any sleep over it.:haha:

you say i dont exist to you,PROVE it,put me on ignore,thats what you WOULD do if i did not exist to you.Believe me it wont hurt my feelings if you do.:iyfyus.jpg:

somehow i dont think you will since you have said once you only have poster here on ignore.LOL

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,835
    I have you on mental ignore. I won't actually block you but I won't take a thing you say seriously. Not that I did anyways but now I truly have lost all respect fo you. It's the one god damn thing you have to do to be a good citizen and if I have to explain why to you, then I guess you are more fucked up than I could have imagined.

They have convinced you that voting doesn't matter when it's in fact the only thing that does matters. Repeat that stupid. See your problem is you'll swallow any conspiracy theory and one of them is that voting doesn't matter. So fucking god damn stupid. YOU fuckin idiot.

If idiots like you voted every 2 years without question then all of us would start to see an improvement. When they can convince you that voting doesn't matter than why would they ever think about stopping the corruption? They get a free pass with you sucker.

I don't think you have the mental capacity to think it through. Imagine a world where 80% voted. Then fuck the 20% who don't vote. They don't matter right? But imagine if 80% of all the poor and middle class people showed up and voted. Do you think the politicians would start catering to these people? Of course they would. They would do what is best for all of us. But they don't need to worry about that because not enough of us vote to matter.

It's why Republicans go so hard after blacks. Blacks change election results when they show up to vote.