Romney and Obama two birds of a feather.

:lmao:

Rimjob "thanks" us for keeping the thread alive, then starts whoring it out on other threads trying to drum up interest.

I agree with you Misty!

America is is in a death spiral indeed!

of course it is.always will be as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats in in office.neither one of them are here to serve the people.we will contine losing more and more of our freedoms and liberties we have and be more in debt until we get a third party president in office who will serve the people instead of wall street and the zionists which is what these two clowns do.they are both puppets for the government there to do their bidding instead of following the constitution.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-romney-and-obama-two-birds-of-a-feather.html

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif

Someone really should tell Rimjob that reverse psychology only works on the weak-willed. (like him)

LOL, Yeah like you :eusa_clap: You don't have the will to see that what this thread is about is true.

wtf is moron in the hat rambling on about now on reverse psychology?:lol::lol: I knew he smoked drugs but he has REALLY lost it now. weak willed? that would for sure be him.He is the one that keeps coming back helping me do a favor.Till he came along,I had no choice but to let the thread die because I ran out of things to comment on about the two.But thanks to him,i can keep it alive and at the top.:lol: talk about being weak willed? that would be him the way he keeps coming back doing me a favor.:lol:

as Eots has said before in the past,trolls are useful in this way.:D

Think there is any difference between Romney and Obama? think again.
both backed by the zionists and goldman sachs and here to serve wall street and the zionists new world order plan.

Bush and Clinton and Obama all have said there needs to be a new world order,the same speech Hitler spoke.Romney is long time pals with Bush Sr so dont expect anything different from him either.
The Election was between a Douche and a Turd Sandwich. The sad part is that some people are running around celebrating the fact that the Turd won! :D

both backed by the zionists and goldman sachs and here to serve wall street and the zionists new world order plan.

Bush and Clinton and Obama all have said there needs to be a new world order,the same speech Hitler spoke.Romney is long time pals with Bush Sr so dont expect anything different from him either.
The Election was between a Douche and a Turd Sandwich. The sad part is that some people are running around celebrating the fact that the Turd won! :D

I guess you would prefer all out war for political elections.

If he's not going to grow up to be a terrorist himself, then yes that's sufficiently dead.

There is nothing sacred about children. Muslims use them as shields and weapons when they put on suicide vests. Packs of feral children roam Brazil where hunters are paid bounties on their bodies. Packs of savage children attack innocent people in US cities.

The images of dead children are supposed to pluck chords of sympathy. It's a tune we should no longer listen to.

"Pakistan's Express Tribune reported a drone attacked 'two suspected militant hideouts' in Datta Khel near Mirin Shah. Behram never saw the scene. He headed instead to a Mirin Shah hospital, where he heard residents had frantically driven one of the strike's victims: Naeemullah, a boy of about 10 or 11.

"Naeemullah was said to be injured in the strike after a missile struck the house next door. Shrapnel and debris travelled into Naeemullah's house, wounding him in his 'various parts of his body,' Behram says. 'You can't see his back, but his back was wounded by missile pieces and burns.'

"An hour after Behram took this picture, Naeemullah died of his injuries."

What do you call those who kill children for money and market share?

Rare Photographs Show Ground Zero of the Drone War | Danger Room | Wired.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHEJDtc78CU]Phish - Birds of a Feather - YouTube[/ame]

"Pakistan's Express Tribune reported a drone attacked 'two suspected militant hideouts' in Datta Khel near Mirin Shah. Behram never saw the scene. He headed instead to a Mirin Shah hospital, where he heard residents had frantically driven one of the strike's victims: Naeemullah, a boy of about 10 or 11.

"Naeemullah was said to be injured in the strike after a missile struck the house next door. Shrapnel and debris travelled into Naeemullah's house, wounding him in his 'various parts of his body,' Behram says. 'You can't see his back, but his back was wounded by missile pieces and burns.'

"An hour after Behram took this picture, Naeemullah died of his injuries."

What do you call those who kill children for money and market share?

Rare Photographs Show Ground Zero of the Drone War | Danger Room | Wired.com
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

http://www.freeamerican.com/Images/Mitt Romney's Ties to Israeli Military Intelligence - Evidence of voter fraud surfaces in Iowa.htm

Obama has been the most destructive president we ever had serving the interests of wall street and the zionists.

Obama Fact Sheet

think Romney is any different? better think again.

17 Reasons Why A Vote For Mitt Romney Is A Vote For The New World Order

If only we lived in a world where the two finalists would come down between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson instead of having to choose between Hitler and Stalin which is pretty much our choice here we have been given.

They couldn't be more different. Did you see Trump is endorsing Romney for Senator of Utah? Obama would never do that.

http://www.freeamerican.com/Images/Mitt Romney's Ties to Israeli Military Intelligence - Evidence of voter fraud surfaces in Iowa.htm

Obama has been the most destructive president we ever had serving the interests of wall street and the zionists.

Obama Fact Sheet

If only we lived in a world where the two finalists would come down between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson instead of having to choose between Hitler and Stalin which is pretty much our choice here we have been given.

They couldn't be more different. Did you see Trump is endorsing Romney for Senator of Utah? Obama would never do that.

hey stupid fuck troll resurrector of old dead threads,you sound like that other idiot truth doesnt matter,dont even look at the evidence of the OP and evade the facts. further proof you are a stupid fuck is Obama signed Obamacare into legislation which tramples on our free rights to choose our own doctors.romney signed his name to it and then Obama ENDORCED it moron.two birds of a feather.:haha:

i am glad you told me that news about trump,that is WHY i wanted paul in office.paul would never have done that.when romney was the one who stole the republican nomination from paul and paul was not going to be the republican candidate obviously,he was asked if he would put his support behind romney now for the republican ticket and he said-no he would not and he stuck to his guns and did NOT cause he knows they are both part of the corrupt new world order he wants no part of.paul was always an independent for years after initially being a republican but then got out of it cause he wanted no part of the corrupt two party system he saw first hand in washinton that obama and romney are part of,

do you have a link on trump saying that about romney? would not surprise me.

Obama Fact Sheet

hey stupid fuck troll resurrector of old dead threads,you sound like that other idiot truth doesnt matter,dont even look at the evidence of the OP and evade the facts. further proof you are a stupid fuck is Obama signed Obamacare into legislation which tramples on our free rights to choose our own doctors.romney signed his name to it and then Obama ENDORCED it moron.two birds of a feather.:haha:

i am glad you told me that news about trump,that is WHY i wanted paul in office.paul would never have done that.when romney was the one who stole the republican nomination from paul and paul was not going to be the republican candidate obviously,he was asked if he would put his support behind romney now for the republican ticket and he said-no he would not and he stuck to his guns and did NOT cause he knows they are both part of the corrupt new world order he wants no part of.paul was always an independent for years after initially being a republican but then got out of it cause he wanted no part of the corrupt two party system he saw first hand in washinton that obama and romney are part of,

Trump said what about Romney? It wasn’t trump who said the gop stole the nomination from Ron Paul it was me who remembered. I forgot that happened.

Didn’t surprise me though because whenever the gop makes fun of the democrats for doing something wrong you can believe the gop has done it too

Obama Fact Sheet

Looks like trump started a new Cold War with Russia. Probably just a plot between trump and Putin to spend our money.

Are you suggesting trump is not corrupt?

Obama Fact Sheet

I’d rather be at war with Syria over russia

Obama Fact Sheet

Looks like trump started a new Cold War with Russia. Probably just a plot between trump and Putin to spend our money.

you moron i have NEVER said Trump is not corrupt.I have always said I only am glad trump got in office because of who the alternative was a mass murderer as the hildebeast is who is pals with the bushs,a FACT you cant come to grips with.:rolleyes:

i said when trump first got in office i did not trust him.that i always wanted paul but had to settle for trump since he was the only alternative to a fucking clinton murderer.

Trump is just wolf in sheeps clothing i have dicovered though in the last 3 months or so but i am STILL glad he got in office instead of the witch,he he dome something no president has done since reagan betrayed the american people and every president since him expanded on of shipping jobs overseas to china. he has brought jobs back to america,somethign no president since bush sr has done,reverse reagans destruction of america that each president has followed since Bush sr but at the same time i am not happy with his foreign policys and hate him for that.

Obama Fact Sheet

Trump said what about Romney? It wasn’t trump who said the gop stole the nomination from Ron Paul it was me who remembered. I forgot that happened.

Didn’t surprise me though because whenever the gop makes fun of the democrats for doing something wrong you can believe the gop has done it too

nice game of dodgeball there that Obama same as romney betrayed americans signing Obamacare where we cant choose our own doctors.romney and obama BOTH signed that charlie,are you so stupid i got to explain all this to you,these common knowledge things how obama and romney worked together to betray americans?:D

Obama Fact Sheet

you moron i have NEVER said Trump is not corrupt.I have always said I only am glad trump got in office because of who the alternative was a mass murderer as the hildebeast is who is pals with the bushs,a FACT you cant come to grips with.:rolleyes:

i said when trump first got in office i did not trust him.that i always wanted paul but had to settle for trump since he was the only alternative to a fucking clinton murderer.

Trump is just wolf in sheeps clothing i have dicovered though in the last 3 months or so but i am STILL glad he got in office instead of the witch,he he dome something no president has done since reagan betrayed the american people and every president since him expanded on of shipping jobs overseas to china. he has brought jobs back to america,somethign no president since bush sr has done,reverse reagans destruction of america that each president has followed since Bush sr but at the same time i am not happy with his foreign policys and hate him for that.

So you admit three months ago you woke up and realized trump is a wolf?Good job

Obama Fact Sheet

nice game of dodgeball there that Obama same as romney betrayed americans signing Obamacare where we cant choose our own doctors.romney and obama BOTH signed that charlie,are you so stupid i got to explain all this to you,these common knowledge things how obama and romney worked together to betray americans?:D

Yes I understand the rich own both parties. I just disagree with running to a third party. You marginalize yourself.

Forum List

Back