Romney and Obama two birds of a feather.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by LA RAM FAN, Aug 27, 2012.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Think there is any difference between Romney and Obama? think again.
    both backed by the zionists and goldman sachs and here to serve wall street and the zionists new world order plan.

Bush and Clinton and Obama all have said there needs to be a new world order,the same speech Hitler spoke.Romney is long time pals with Bush Sr so dont expect anything different from him either.

http://www.freeamerican.com/Images/... Evidence of voter fraud surfaces in Iowa.htm

Obama has been the most destructive president we ever had serving the interests of wall street and the zionists.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

think Romney is any different? better think again.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...mitt-romney-is-a-vote-for-the-new-world-order

If only we lived in a world where the two finalists would come down between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson instead of having to choose between Hitler and Stalin which is pretty much our choice here we have been given.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    not enough difference to change anything but that's politics as usual.

3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    there are miles of differance and only people who dont want Americans to vote say such shit

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    so very true.:clap2:

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    thanks for ignoring and not looking at the facts shown to you TRUTH DOESNT MATTER.

Oh and btw,I want americans to vote.I just dont want them to be idiots and vote for either of these two clowns.I want them to be smart and do what Im going to do which is vote in Ron Paul as a WRITE IN CANDIDATE.

6. emptystep

emptystep VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    The difference? Obama won't pull another 9/11, Romney would. Yeah, the world can be a pretty rotten place at times but if I had to walk through Hell I would want Obama by my side. Romney fucking wet himself and go into fetal position.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Obummer has expanded everything that Bushwacker got started,look at the second link I posted so I doubt that.He launced more drone attacks in pakistan in his first two years in office murdering more innocent women and children than Bushwacker did in his entire 8 years in the white house as well as expanding the patriot act that Bush got started so dont be too sure.You got to remember the president is just a puppet for the establishment.

By the time a new president is in office,the elite up their agenda for world domination which is why each president that gets in office is always worse than the previous one.Not because they are more evil than their predecesser,but if they dont do what they are told,then they end up like Kennedy our last real president we had who was not a willing puppet for them.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    still no reply from TRUTH DOESNT MATTER how they are vastly different I see.Wont see one either.:D

9. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    OK.. I'll contribute my two cents.

Obama had a very narrow window of opportunity to pass what he said he had in mind between the emergency of the bailouts and the health care reform he always maintained was our single most expensive and out of control program holding our country back. It was surely NOT the two years the neoGOPers keep squeeling about. For at least two and a half years since the stabilization of the economy from the very brink of disaster the conz have sandbagged EVERYTHING that Obama has requested.

SOOOooo... in response to the OP I hafta say that we don't know what trees Obama wanted to plant would have bared fruit. Obama's lack of progress on the economy is directly attiributabe to the conz subtrafuge. We don't know what Obama's plan was.

As for Romney... he has dug deep into the republican playbook and is going with a "secret" plan something like tricky Dick's secret plan to get us out of Viet Nam. I have seen no Romney specifics that do not mirror Bush's disasterous acheivements. He has Ryan on board as a red herring so we can worry about Ryans plan yet Romney has said he has his own seperate plan. But it's a secret. Like his financial disclosure. AND if you don't like his responses about THAT ask his wife.

Obama and Romney the same? How would you know?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  10. Dissent

Dissent BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +214
    Vote Obamney for 4 more years of war,debt,shit economy,and less civil liberties! Same shit different animal.