Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

romney cant even answer the simplest question. will he reverse obama's immigration power grab.

Romney will crucify Obama in the debates.

Stand by.

Really? Which Romney would that be? He's a fucking chameleon who panders to whatever crowd he's talking to....it's well documented with quotes and sound bites ad nauseum....Obama will tear his flip flopping ass apart.

Really? Which Romney would that be? He's a fucking chameleon who panders to whatever crowd he's talking to....it's well documented with quotes and sound bites ad nauseum....Obama will tear his flip flopping ass apart.

Highly unlikely, asswipe.

But you keep "Hoping"

romney cant even answer the simplest question. will he reverse obama's immigration power grab.

Stand by.

Ummmm...okay, were you watching the same GOP Debates I was?

The only thing that saved Romney was after a certain point, they stopped doing debates and the feild got weeded out.

Not to mention some of the really dumb things he said during the debates that we've forgotten now, such as '

"I'll bet you $10,000" and "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake."

Here's the gag, which you won't get.

If this election is a referendum on Obama's presidency, Obama would probably lose.

If this election is a choice between a guy who is trying but not quite succeeding, and a guy who would screw you over to make a quick buck, then Obama will win. Because he's more likable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo]Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

Fast forward to around 0:20:00

That's a pretty big schooling the GOP took.

you have that backwards. with GOP'ers like romney we will lose.

How you could stay home, given the fact that Obama is the opposition, is beyond me.

who said im staying home? gary johnson is worth voting FOR. I just dont see much difference between obama and romney.

Yeah that sounds like a winning ticket.

Tell me Sarah, do you think Romney would have challenged Arizona's law regarding illegals in their state ?
Would Romney have decided to end the deportation of illegal's who were snuck in by their parents ?

How you could stay home, given the fact that Obama is the opposition, is beyond me.

who said im staying home? gary johnson is worth voting FOR. I just dont see much difference between obama and romney.

Tell me Sarah, do you think Romney would have challenged Arizona's law regarding illegals in their state ?
Would Romney have decided to end the deportation of illegal's who were snuck in by their parents ?

No and No.

He also wouldn't have gave the order to kill Bin Laden in Pakistan or ponied up to save the Auto Industry.

I don't see why he doesn't just come out and say so..again.

Because he's said this stuff in the past.

Romney's immigration plan includes making people so miserable they self deport.

You folks support that.

I have no idea why he's sorta changed his tune now.

Can't answer for Sarah, but...

Yeah, I think any Republican would have challenged what Arizona was trying to do. Bush certainly would have. It was the state trying to grab a federal mandate.

As for the the second one, you know, the one where we don't treat people like criminals for something their parents did when they were children...

I guess it depends.

In 2006, Romney said that you can't round up 11 million people and box-car them out. That was before he decided that he had to appeal to the Tancredo voters, I guess.

Yeah, I think any Republican would have challenged what Arizona was trying to do. Bush certainly would have. It was the state trying to grab a federal mandate.

As for the the second one, you know, the one where we don't treat people like criminals for something their parents did when they were children...

I guess it depends.

In 2006, Romney said that you can't round up 11 million people and box-car them out. That was before he decided that he had to appeal to the Tancredo voters, I guess.

In the debates, Romney said the Arizona law was a model for the nation.

There's nothing in this present incarnation of Romney that indicates he would have challenged the law.

Bush would have..sure.

But he actually cared about people.

Sarahgop is not a Republican right? Hod help us lol
Sarah I've never heard anything remotely close to anything but spin on MSNBC. That's what you heard spin, did you think they will ever tell you bad news on Obama there? No and close races get a few more viewers. I think it will be an obvious loss for Obama but they will act like its close it wont be imo. Fox will sell a close race to, after the race they will male excuses for being so far off.

i find morning joe to be fair and balanced. obama is frequently criticised there, unlike fox and friends, which should be renamed romney and friends.

Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda

Stand by.

208065d1338590410-what-good-mmos-oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-harder.jpg

Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda

Except..that's not what happened.

The senate and house went along with most of Romney's policies.

yes, beleive romney is for amnesty even though a few months ago he was for self deportation.

Romney's policy fit their agenda:eusa_whistle: they voted on it they supported it. speaks volumes about liberals.

So why is that relevent to anything?

frankly, there really isn't a liberal or conservative way to fix a bridge. You allocate money to it and you hire a contractor.

A lot of guys who were able to work with the oppossition in their home states - Bush-43, Clinton, Reagan - found themselves in a whole new ballgame in Washington.

Romney couldn't even meet that low standard. All those other governors did well enough in their jobs that they won second terms. Romney didn't even try for one, he was polling so bad.

Also- all those other guys- They had no problem carrying their home states when they ran for president. Romney isn't even contesting Massachusetts.

Romney's policy fit their agenda:eusa_whistle: they voted on it they supported it. speaks volumes about liberals.

Well no they didn't.

Take RomneyCare. That's the Republican alternative to Hillarycare. Liberals are "lockstep" and will try something that didn't get cooked up by them. And they tried that.

Perfect example.

Sarahgop is not a Republican right? Hod help us lol
Sarah I've never heard anything remotely close to anything but spin on MSNBC. That's what you heard spin, did you think they will ever tell you bad news on Obama there? No and close races get a few more viewers. I think it will be an obvious loss for Obama but they will act like its close it wont be imo. Fox will sell a close race to, after the race they will male excuses for being so far off.

i find morning joe to be fair and balanced. obama is frequently criticised there, unlike fox and friends, which should be renamed romney and friends.

Oh jesus christ ! Morning Joe, "fair and balanced" ?
Okay Sarah, when I first came on here you were one of the bright spots. Guess I should have read all of your posts.
Have a good life.

Well no they didn't.

Take RomneyCare. That's the Republican alternative to Hillarycare. Liberals are "lockstep" and will try something that didn't get cooked up by them. And they tried that.

Perfect example.
What policies did Romney have that the liberal voted on and Romney signed?

I guess it depends.

I sincerely doudt Romney would have challenged the law, nor do I believe he would have ended the deportation of the children of illegals. I think he knows how his base feels and would let that influence his decisions.

Highly unlikely, asswipe.

But you keep "Hoping"
Really? Judging from your short, insult filled response...you know I'm right....hey....don't go......."change"-ing.

I guess it depends.

I sincerely doudt Romney would have challenged the law, nor do I believe he would have ended the deportation of the children of illegals. I think he knows how his base feels and would let that influence his decisions.

I think if there was a GOP President, that kind of law would have never been passed to start with...

But if it was, yeah, I htink he would have challenged it, not on humanitarian grounds (anethema to the modern republican party unless you're a kidney-bean sized embryo) but because it was a state trying to usurp a Federal power.

Even two of the conservative justices sided with the liberals in knocking down the law.... that says a lot.

Forum List

Back