Roman Catholic Church Has A Pagan Roots

Again, not necessarily. Though Jewish I was raised with Christmas, Easter, Halloween. But as the secular holidays they in fact are. The religious aspects were left out.

That doesn't mean they're not still incorporated into the various religions.

There's no evidence, for instance, that Jesus was born in December. There's plenty of evidence that it was simply plunked onto an existing and long-held observance.

I believe he was born 12 days after Dec 25th. Christmas was just the first day of the celebrations.

Nope. The "twelve days" and Twelfth Night are associated with old Anglo-Saxon traditions of wassailing and with the beginning of the old Roman season of carne vale ("farewell to flesh", or Carnival (Mardi Gras)). Nothing to do with Jesus.

I read that that was the case. His spiritual birth was when he was baptized by John the Baptist.12 days after Dec. 25th

You realize that being 12 days old would make it kind of difficult for them to have the conversation -- John himself being only six months older ("I have need to be baptized of thee!")....

It's been theorized that what was happening --whenever it happened-- was John recruiting ("baptizing") his cousin for an insurgency group to rise against the Romans. John being the elder of the two having a sort of right of succession. And of course when John was taken out of the picture the road was then clear for Jesus to take over the insurgency, ride into town on an ass and start a riot in the temple, which lines up nicely with what the Romans tried and crucified him for... so more correctly it could be said that the RCC has not pagan roots but political ones.
When Jesus reached age 30 he was baptized and by Hebrew customs finally became relevant. I was speaking of his spiritual rebirth anyway. And if they expected Jesus to lead an insurgency they would have to wait a long time. That was never the intention. He was born to be the lamb of God, meaning a sacrifice to wash our sins away replacing the old tradition of sacrificing an unspoiled calf or lamb.

I believe he was born 12 days after Dec 25th. Christmas was just the first day of the celebrations.

Nope. The "twelve days" and Twelfth Night are associated with old Anglo-Saxon traditions of wassailing and with the beginning of the old Roman season of carne vale ("farewell to flesh", or Carnival (Mardi Gras)). Nothing to do with Jesus.

I read that that was the case. His spiritual birth was when he was baptized by John the Baptist.12 days after Dec. 25th

You realize that being 12 days old would make it kind of difficult for them to have the conversation -- John himself being only six months older ("I have need to be baptized of thee!")....

It's been theorized that what was happening --whenever it happened-- was John recruiting ("baptizing") his cousin for an insurgency group to rise against the Romans. John being the elder of the two having a sort of right of succession. And of course when John was taken out of the picture the road was then clear for Jesus to take over the insurgency, ride into town on an ass and start a riot in the temple, which lines up nicely with what the Romans tried and crucified him for... so more correctly it could be said that the RCC has not pagan roots but political ones.
When Jesus reached age 30 he was baptized and by Hebrew customs finally became relevant. I was speaking of his spiritual rebirth.

Ah, so you mean 12 days after his 30th birthday? Kind of a late Christmas present?

What would this Hebrew custom be that kicks in at age 30 btw?

Roman Catholic Church (RCC) very often tries to eliminate and defame every person who expose RCC's pagan roots and that its origin is in pagan religions, not in the teaching of the Bible. In the matter of fact, RCC has mixed up Biblical and pagan doctrines. This combination makes from its anti-Christian sect and cult, which doesn't represent Biblical Christianity. RCC has systematically tried to distort evidence that shows clearly wrong doctrines of the RCC and its undisputed connections to paganism. See yourself clear connection of paganism to Catholicism. The site contains also pictorial material:

Roman Catholic Church Babylon pagan origin roots deception

You are the one who is brain-washed, imo.

You can judge a tree by its fruit Jesus said. You and your mentors refuse to see the fruit. They also ignore a thousand fantastic saints over the centuries who validated their prophetic words with great manifestations and miracles. These same saints were filled with total sacrifice and charity to all of God's people. These very saints also spoke boldly and succinctly on the authenticity of the Catholic Church and its God given sacraments, found in no other denomination. The miracles of the Catholic Church, the saints, and the many visitations by Mary and Jesus are almost all exclusively to Catholic saints or speak of the Catholic Church. I guess, to you, this is all the workings of Satan. But Jesus was clear when the Pharisees accused him of getting his power from the devil --- He said a house divided against itself cannot stand. Same goes for your accusation against the Holy Church.

I stand in blank glumness of the miracles and apparitions God may have granted to all of the Protestant sects. Speaks volumes to me.

Very often people mix up faith (Biblical faith) and religiousness to mean the same thing, although they are totally different things. The faith and religion are two different things. On this writing, I shortly bring out few matters that how the faith and religion differ from each other. I also write about a certain branch of science, which is very similar as the religion. My intention is not to offend or insult anyone, but bring out very outspoken about the truth of the Bible.

Religious belief religion versus Biblical faith and believing

Very often people mix up faith (Biblical faith) and religiousness to mean the same thing, although they are totally different things. The faith and religion are two different things. On this writing, I shortly bring out few matters that how the faith and religion differ from each other. I also write about a certain branch of science, which is very similar as the religion. My intention is not to offend or insult anyone, but bring out very outspoken about the truth of the Bible.

Religious belief religion versus Biblical faith and believing

Maybe your link brings out how faith and religion differ, but you did not. Despite the fact my computer will not allow me to link to your site, I doubt I have the time. Why not give us some scathing examples where Roman Catholicism is the work of the devil? More importantly, why not address the direct charges I brought up in my post with your own words?

You select radical protestants and your Bible. Like it magically appeared all codified in the 4th century without the tireless workings and prayers of the Church and its leaders. Like you and yours are so sure that Jesus intended there to be a book that has everything to say on every matter and every dispute. Like when he gave Peter "THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM" it really did not mean anything much. Like when He said "WHATSOEVER YOU HOLD BOUND ON EARTH SHALL BE HELD BOUND IN HEAVEN" did not really apply to anything. Except if Luther or Calvin decided it should apply to their wishes.

Constantine made the RCC an official religion of Rome.

The Roman Emperor Constantine established himself as the head of the church around 313 A.D., which made this new "Christianity" the official religion of the Roman Empire. The first actual Pope in Rome was probably Leo I (440-461 A.D.), although some claim that Gregory I was the first (590-604 A.D.). This ungodly system eventually ushered in the darkest period of history known to man, properly known as the "Dark Ages" (500-1500 A.D.). Through popes, bishops, and priests, Satan ruled Europe, and Biblical Christianity became illegal.

The Roman Emperor Constantine established himself as the head of the church around 313 A.D., which made this new "Christianity" the official religion of the Roman Empire. The first actual Pope in Rome was probably Leo I (440-461 A.D.), although some claim that Gregory I was the first (590-604 A.D.). This ungodly system eventually ushered in the darkest period of history known to man, properly known as the "Dark Ages" (500-1500 A.D.). Through popes, bishops, and priests, Satan ruled Europe, and Biblical Christianity became illegal.

Why stop at 1500 a.d.? This "ungodly system" is still very effective working on you in 2014 a.d.

Why stop at 1500 a.d.? This "ungodly system" is still very effective working on you in 2014 a.d.

I agree, I just think the author assumed that particular era was dark. Of course they have doubles down on their false teachings including works salvation/ the seven sacraments/ purgatory etc etc.. Mary worship....

Roman Catholic Church (RCC) very often tries to eliminate and defame every person who expose RCC's pagan roots and that its origin is in pagan religions, not in the teaching of the Bible. In the matter of fact, RCC has mixed up Biblical and pagan doctrines. This combination makes from its anti-Christian sect and cult, which doesn't represent Biblical Christianity. RCC has systematically tried to distort evidence that shows clearly wrong doctrines of the RCC and its undisputed connections to paganism. See yourself clear connection of paganism to Catholicism. The site contains also pictorial material:

Roman Catholic Church Babylon pagan origin roots deception

It most certainly is a pagan institution, I agree. Here is a documentary about the history of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican, the Jessuits and what some here will learn with astonish them - no doubt. Did you know that the Ghost Writer for Mein Kampf was a Jessuit Priest? Yes. His name was Father Steinfold - I am not certain I have the spelling correct see the documentary for the story about him and how the Jessuits assisted Hitler. Even Napoleon identified the Jessuits as a military order whose goal was world domination - complete power - see the video and judge for yourself. It's very well done. To be clear any church who claims to be Christian yet despises the Jews, has a history of anti -semitism, hunting them down, murdering them, force conversions - is not Christian at all. It's a full on lie. Christ never taught anyone to persecute the Jews or murder them. The very roots of such a teaching is satanic.

Did you get that? Hitlers had a dream to create a one world government. The Roman Catholic Church Vatican were willing to covertly support and get behind anyone who they thought had the chance to unite the world under one political umbrella so that they -the Vatican could come into a position of leadership as the one world apostate church - the Roman Catholic apostate church in power of all churches - religions throughout the world - imagine it - are we headed there yet? What do you think "interfaithism" is all about? Co-exist bumper stickers are about? - yes - this documentary should be seen by everyone.

There is no point in responding to any of this crap. People will believe what they want to believe. Facts and logic have nothing to do with it.

Note to the OP: EVERYTHING is rooted in prechristianity Paganism to at least some extent.
Yep. The Jesus figure in the bible could even had been modeled on Dionysus.

Jesus in the bible is not taught by the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church is not Christian and has denied Jesus Christ as the only way to Salvation. They preach another gospel - a false gospel which the bible describes as a Doctrine of Demons. The teachings of the RCC are not found in the bible. They made up their own religion. The Mary demon god they worship the demon in bible known as queen of heaven - it has no part in the teachings of Jesus Christ or his mother Mary who was born a sinner and believed on Christ for her salvation as all born again Christians have done throughout the ages.

The RCC has no part in Christian teachings. It is a doctrine of devils based on pagan teachings and satanism.

What's that, Blackrook? It is an official document - a bench warrant - from the International Common Law Court of Justice - Criminal Trial Division, Brussels, Belgium. Got it?

This isn't something that came out of cracker jacks box. It's official. An Official document. The Vatican has been so far able to stone wall them. Still - this Pope is guilty as sin. There are eyewitnesses, victims he has raped that have come forward - and plenty of documentation, witnesses, paperwork submitted into evidence.

It is high time the Christians of this nation and the world - pray men such as this pope are exposed so they can no longer deceive people who have no idea what's in front of them.

The Catholic Church has survived Nero and all the pagan Roman Emperors, anti-Catholic European kings, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and while all those tyrants are dead and in the ground the Catholic Church is still here.

What's that, Blackrook? It is an official document - a bench warrant - from the International Common Law Court of Justice - Criminal Trial Division, Brussels, Belgium. Got it?

This isn't something that came out of cracker jacks box. It's official. An Official document. The Vatican has been so far able to stone wall them. Still - this Pope is guilty as sin. There are eyewitnesses, victims he has raped that have come forward - and plenty of documentation, witnesses, paperwork submitted into evidence.

It is high time the Christians of this nation and the world - pray men such as this pope are exposed so they can no longer deceive people who have no idea what's in front of them.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

>> Those of you with excitable friends who are prone to forwarding stuff from the interwebs may want to keep this handy for debunking purposes: No, actually, Pope Francis hasn’t been charged with child trafficking by an international court. (And neither was Queen Elizabeth.) This completely serious claim apparently was considered reliable enough by some of Yr Editrix’s Facebook pals — specifically, her “DRONE OBAMAA WAR CRIMER” correspondents — that they did link it all over the place, which suggests that a lot of people are more credulous than we’d like to believe or that Yr. Editrix needs to be choosier about accepting friend requests. << ---- No, Pope Not Actually Indicted For Child Trafficking, Crimes Against Humanity, Or Fishing Without A License

>> The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (or ITCCS) is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law. Despite claims of being based in Brussels, the whole thing is written in Canada by Kevin D. Annett, a defrocked United Church of Canada priest.

The ITCCS came to some notice in the social media sphere in February 2013, when Annett issued a claim that Pope Benedict XVI resigned for fear of arrest on an ITCCS warrant [See Snopes on that -- Dok Z] and the hard of thinking forwarded it around as if this actually made sense.

Previously, Annett had made his money claiming to represent the interests of native Canadians. Until they told him to damn well stop it. << --- Rational Wiki

Word of advice Jere...
When you catch wind of a story this degree of "out there", put a couple of keywords and the word "Snopes" into a search engine. You catch a page like this and save a lot of embarrassment. And don't be so quick to swallow everything you read on the internets.

Forum List

Back