Roman Catholic Church Has A Pagan Roots

Roman Catholic Church (RCC) very often tries to eliminate and defame every person who expose RCC's pagan roots and that its origin is in pagan religions, not in the teaching of the Bible. In the matter of fact, RCC has mixed up Biblical and pagan doctrines. This combination makes from its anti-Christian sect and cult, which doesn't represent Biblical Christianity. RCC has systematically tried to distort evidence that shows clearly wrong doctrines of the RCC and its undisputed connections to paganism. See yourself clear connection of paganism to Catholicism. The site contains also pictorial material:

Roman Catholic Church Babylon pagan origin roots deception

It most certainly is a pagan institution, I agree. Here is a documentary about the history of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican, the Jessuits and what some here will learn with astonish them - no doubt. Did you know that the Ghost Writer for Mein Kampf was a Jessuit Priest? Yes. His name was Father Steinfold - I am not certain I have the spelling correct see the documentary for the story about him and how the Jessuits assisted Hitler. Even Napoleon identified the Jessuits as a military order whose goal was world domination - complete power - see the video and judge for yourself. It's very well done. To be clear any church who claims to be Christian yet despises the Jews, has a history of anti -semitism, hunting them down, murdering them, force conversions - is not Christian at all. It's a full on lie. Christ never taught anyone to persecute the Jews or murder them. The very roots of such a teaching is satanic.

Everything this man has done thus far has been against the Bible. He is a false teacher and a dangerous person in my opinion. Do I have freedom of speech? Yes, thank God. I do and in my opinion? This man is bad news!

Forum List

Back