The Antichrist

Mr. Ofo Oao

Sep 19, 2014
1 John 2:22-23 says that ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Messiah ("the Christ" is English for "the Messiah") is the ANTICHRIST...that means that most of the Jews are ANTICHRISTS:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.(23) No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23, NIV

Christians, what are your thoughts on most of the Jews being ANTICHRISTS?

1 John 2:22-23 says that ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Messiah ("the Christ" is English for "the Messiah") is the ANTICHRIST...that means that most of the Jews are ANTICHRISTS:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.(23) No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23, NIV

As it's said in I John 2:22-23, John is talking about the spirit of antichrist — not The Antichrist as the singular entity who will reign over the earth during the planet's final seven years prior to the return of Christ.

The idea is repeated again in I John 4:3:

1 John 4 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

By virtue of those two scriptures, anyone who isn't a Christian—not merely Jews—is part and parcel of the spirit of antichrist.

Interesting, that you are trying to twist the scriptures into something to fit your obviously anti-Semitic worldview.

As it's said in I John 2:22-23, John is talking about the spirit of antichrist — not The Antichrist as the singular entity who will reign over the earth during the planet's final seven years prior to the return of Christ.

The idea is repeated again in I John 4:3:

1 John 4 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

By virtue of those two scriptures, anyone who isn't a Christian—not merely Jews—is part and parcel of the spirit of antichrist.

Interesting, that you are trying to twist the scriptures into something to fit your obviously anti-Semitic worldview.

Well, LIAR, I am not anti-Semetic. I do not hate Jews. As I have said before on this forum, what I am against is the blind support of Jews/the state of Israel just because they are Jews/the state of Israel that I see so much from some Christians.

Second, 1 John 2:22-23 says nothing about a spirit. YOU are twisting the Scriptures to try to fit YOUR views. 1 John 2:22 says "WHOEVER" denies, not "WHATEVER" denies, showing that it is referring to human beings who deny that Jesus is the Messiah; THAT MEANS THAT MOST OF THE JEWS ARE ANTICHRISTS!

Third, you have misquoted 1 John 4:3. It does not say what you LIED and said that it says. It reads:

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

Stop LYING and just face the fact that according to the New Testament, MOST JEWS ARE ANTICHRISTS!

THE Antichrist hasn't come forth yet- "the son of perdition" in Revelation. Only once the Church is raptured is he revealed.

False, ninja007. That is popular MADE UP doctrine that actually contradicts the Bible. As we can see (1 John 2:22-23, NIV,) the antichrist is ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Messiah. The anitchrist is not some singular person as pop doctrine alleges (1 John 2:22-23, NIV.)

THE Antichrist hasn't come forth yet- "the son of perdition" in Revelation. Only once the Church is raptured is he revealed.

False, ninja007. That is popular MADE UP doctrine that actually contradicts the Bible. As we can see (1 John 2:22-23, NIV,) the antichrist is ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Messiah. The anitchrist is not some singular person as pop doctrine alleges (1 John 2:22-23, NIV.)

the AC def. is one person.

The Antichrist denies the existence of the true God calling himself plainly, God. The Antichrist , the man of sin who is coming “opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he, as God, sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God” (2 Thess. 2:4). The Antichrist’s true objective is found in Daniel 11:37 “Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all.” Satan’s objective from the beginning is to be the imitator of God and be accepted in his place (Isa. 14:12-17). With the declaration of deity by the Antichrist, he will execute his first purpose in the program to displace Christ, and install himself instead as lord of the universe and king of Israel and Jerusalem. (The abomination of desolation will be progressive. The ultimate blasphemy which brings in the great tribulation is when the Antichrist will take over the Jewish temple, sit down in the holy of holies, and declare himself to be God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-10, Matthew 24:15, 21, 29-31). It would not take much for someone to go in and mock the Jews by saying this, However, this person will really mean it. The word for temple indicates the holy of holies where God himself appeared in the tabernacle. He trespasses into the most sacred place and takes his seat, which is a claim to deity. The second part of the abomination of desolation will be when the 2nd beast will have everyone make an image of the Antichrist and will set one up in the holy of holies (Revelation 13:11-15, Daniel 12:11). What this image is can be anything from a Idol that is given supernatural ability to look alive, to a deception with technology that is a 3D holographic image that has artificial intelligence. Whatever it is it is animated to give the appearance of a living being which will be worshipped. This is what makes it an abomination. Jews were never to bow down to idols only God.

Tribulation and Antichrist

Well, people in this forum are going back and forth and I can't decide who's more satanic, Catholics, Jews or Muslims. I guess I'll fetch some popcorn, because the show is very entertaining.

the AC def. is one person.

The Antichrist denies the existence of the true God calling himself plainly, God. The Antichrist , the man of sin who is coming “opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he, as God, sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God” (2 Thess. 2:4). The Antichrist’s true objective is found in Daniel 11:37 “Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all.”...

What this image is can be anything from a Idol that is given supernatural ability to look alive, to a deception with technology that is a 3D holographic image that has artificial intelligence. Whatever it is it is animated to give the appearance of a living being which will be worshipped. This is what makes it an abomination. Jews were never to bow down to idols only God.

The false image of Jesus is derived from misinterpretations of the stories about Jesus created from an ignorance of figurative language used in scripture and perpetuated by people who are irrational and superstitious.

There never was any Jesus who is a coequal third of a trinity, born of a virgin, who abolished mosaic law, performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality, was crucified for 'our' sins, rose from a physical death, and then floated up into the sky.

There was never any such living being ever in existence.

This is the antichrist. A false substitute counterfeit image of Jesus given life by Rome that deluded the nations of the world with all the "miracles of the lie", that scripture is to be taken literally.

The Jesus who actually existed came into the world in the usual way and taught the only righteous interpretation of the divine commands that leads to the eternal life promised for compliance.

The miracles or signs attributed to Jesus were never intended to be taken literally by the intelligent and convey a hidden story and teaching not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

any particular reason you didn't mention muslims, buddist and atheist?

I guess the answer is pretty simple....Kill all the Jews...right?

Here is the actual Bible passage. Folks can read for themselves. The OP has expressed his rabid anti-semitism before....Basically this is the same bullshit.

John 2 23-25 - Now while he was in Jerusalem at the - Bible Gateway

Also....Jesus was a Jew. Is he, too, the antichrist?

LOL who said anything about killing anyone, you God-FORSAKEN, LYING LOSER. And why exactly would you like to spread a report that I hate Jews when I have repeatedly said that I do not hate Jews?...may you continue to BURN in Gehenna (HELL.) That's right that BURNing feeling that you feel is HELL and you are in HELL.

Did Jesus deny that he was the Christ, stupid?

MUSLIMS: Muslims believe that Jesus is the Messiah, therefore they do not fit the description in 1 John 2:22-23.
BUDDHISTS: Buddhists do not have a "Christ" in their religion, so they cannot fit the description in 1 John 2:22 as "denying that Jesus is the Christ."
ATHEISTS: Atheists don't believe in a "Christ" to begin with, so therefore they do not "deny that Jesus is the Christ."

Peace,
Ofo

MUSLIMS: Muslims believe that Jesus is the Messiah, therefore they do not fit the description in 1 John 2:22-23.
BUDDHISTS: Buddhists do not have a "Christ" in their religion, so they cannot fit the description in 1 John 2:22 as "denying that Jesus is the Christ."
ATHEISTS: Atheists don't believe in a "Christ" to begin with, so therefore they do not "deny that Jesus is the Christ."

Peace,
Ofo
ok then, by your reason, 1 John 2:22 as "denying that Jesus is the Christ." neither are jews, as they don't have a christ in their religion

Forum List

Back