ROLL TIDE!

Texas A & M goes down. 48 to 31. Mississippi State Clobbers them........

Alabama in a low scorer 3 to nothing Ole Miss Winning.......Drake gets broken leg on run #17.

Championships are won in the 4th Quarter......Ole Miss clobbered us in the 4th. Well done Ole Miss.

You played a great game.

Alabama, Texas A &M, and Oregon all go down.............What a Saturday............

Alabama made too many mistakes and there were FAR too many penalties. Damn shame, but good game Ole Miss.

I can't remember the last time Alabama lost to Ole Miss. What a disgrace.

On a brighter note, at least the Gators suck this year.

Alabama made too many mistakes and there were FAR too many penalties. Damn shame, but good game Ole Miss.
It's been a Lost Weekend pretty much everywhere except Mississippi and Arizona. Have you revised your Final Four picks?

Yes, any one of about 20 teams have a real chance

But I have no clue who they will be!
How many of the Final Four will be unbeaten?
Baylor Bears Official Athletic Site - BaylorBears.com - Football

I can't remember the last time Alabama lost to Ole Miss. What a disgrace.

On a brighter note, at least the Gators suck this year.

Ole Miss has beaten us a grand total of 9 times (including yesterday) in the history of the programs. Sad, but not the end of the world just yet.

It's been a Lost Weekend pretty much everywhere except Mississippi and Arizona. Have you revised your Final Four picks?

Florida State! Florida State! Florida State!

FSU has the best chance of making the playoffs for sure, but I see no shoe ins

Except for FSU, the other three slots are looking a lot different than they did a week ago. Maybe a few one-loss teams will make it this year?

Except for FSU, the other three slots are looking a lot different than they did a week ago. Maybe a few one-loss teams will make it this year?

I think there will be a team (or possibly two) in the playoffs with a loss. FSU still has to play Notre dame, and the Seminoles have had issues with unranked opponents.

Forum List

Back