ROLL TIDE!

It's been a Lost Weekend pretty much everywhere except Mississippi and Arizona. Have you revised your Final Four picks?

Yes, any one of about 20 teams have a real chance

But I have no clue who they will be!
Florida State! Florida State! Florida State!

FSU has the best chance of making the playoffs for sure, but I see no shoe ins
Except for FSU, the other three slots are looking a lot different than they did a week ago. Maybe a few one-loss teams will make it this year?

I think there will be a team (or possibly two) in the playoffs with a loss. FSU still has to play Notre dame, and the Seminoles have had issues with unranked opponents.

I'm not sure there will be any undefeated teams by season end. No one has a sure thing schedule. BYU probably had the best chance and blew it.

It's been a Lost Weekend pretty much everywhere except Mississippi and Arizona. Have you revised your Final Four picks?

Yes, any one of about 20 teams have a real chance

But I have no clue who they will be!
Florida State! Florida State! Florida State!

FSU has the best chance of making the playoffs for sure, but I see no shoe ins
Except for FSU, the other three slots are looking a lot different than they did a week ago. Maybe a few one-loss teams will make it this year?

I think there will be a team (or possibly two) in the playoffs with a loss. FSU still has to play Notre dame, and the Seminoles have had issues with unranked opponents.
FSU doesn't appear as deep as last year; I won't be surprised if your state supplies the next national champ.:blowup:

Auburn has a potent run game. They may be there.

They have a boatload of tough games ahead. After what I saw during the Kansas state game, not seeing them survive those, plus an SEC championship game.

TCU or Baylor could. But they play each other and Baylor has Oklahoma to play yet.

The fun happens if Baylor beat TCU then loses to Oklahoma, then all runs the table rest of the way.

TCU beat Oklahoma, Baylor beat TCU, Oklahoma beats Baylor. All 1 loss teams. Could BIG 12 be the conference with 2 in the final 4?

Stranger things have happened.

RollTide.jpg

versus

Arkansas-logo-with-Razorbacks-on-top-courtesy-Arkansas.gif

The Ducks are rolling over UCLA.........

Auburn's back in it after Miss State makes too many mistakes. Auburn's down by 8 late in the 3rd quarter.

TCU just pick sixed Baylor and leads 58-37 with 11:38 left in the fourth.

Mississippi St. Now leads Auburn 38-20 with 9:21 left in the 4th quarter.

Auburn kick a FG 7:32 left in the game 38-23.

10:32, left in the 4th: Baylor 44 TCU 58.

Auburn is intercepted on the 3 yard line with 2:44 to go Mississippi St.

Auburn going down!!!

Final Mississippi St. 38 Auburn 23!

Last edited:
Watched Oregon at UCLA, the crowd was so quiet. You go to other venues and it is deafening. Baylor, Mississippi St. the noise, the crowd were in it from the start. UCLA was disappointing.

Forum List

Back