Roger Stone Juror Could Serve Jail Time if It's Determined She Lied About Bias, Napolitano Says

Andrew Napolitano, who is hardly a cheerleader for Team Trump, told Tucker Carlson Thursday evening that Tomeka Hart, the woman who served as foreperson on the jury during Roger Stone's trial, could face jail time if it's determined she lied about her bias when she was selected to serve on the jury....

....Tomeka Hart's Twitter page, which hasn't been active since November 2019, is full of anti-Trump tweets and links. It's obvious this woman was a hardcore partisan who was set on convicting Stone and lied in order to get on the jury to ensure that happened.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

------------

I don’t think the juror had to lie. The judge was making sure the jury was full of Trump haters so she may have been perfectly aware of this juror’s background....Impeaching HER might well be in the cards!
She should get the same treatment that Laura Kriho got, if not worse.

Laura Kriho - Wikipedia

There were trump supporters on that jury.

Looks like reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Having good lawyers and powerful friends is such an advantage in a court of law that on the rare occasions the rich actually get jail time for anything it makes the news for days. This is a golden age of white-collar crime to rival the heyday of the robber barons.
You just said he does not deserve a fair trial that’s kind of creepy.. all because you disagree with him
He got a an extra-fair trial with an unbelievably lenient judge and still got convicted. If there is any kind of miscarriage of justice here it's the same old story of a rich man getting a slap on the wrist in a system that would put us away for decades for far less.
The judge was extremely bias. Took away his free speech even after his verdict.. again why don’t you believe in a fair trial ?
I do. The question here is why you think he deserves to be let off lightly in spite of being convicted? We all know the rich get way better treatment in a court of law than the masses. That's a fact. You seem to think it is proper for a guy like Stone to treat the whole process like a joke, defy court orders, and then walk away scot-free from a lawful conviction.
He deserves no special treatment....Just give him the same treatment that Andy McCabe got.
Andy McCabe is not guilty of a crime.

Jailhouse is full of people who got a raw deal. He can somehow afford excellent lawyers and has powerful friends working diligently to make sure he gets off scot-free. Clearly he enjoys advantages the rest of could only dream of if we were on trial for federal crimes.
So you don’t believe in fair trials for everybody.. interesting
Looks like reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Having good lawyers and powerful friends is such an advantage in a court of law that on the rare occasions the rich actually get jail time for anything it makes the news for days. This is a golden age of white-collar crime to rival the heyday of the robber barons.
If the juror hates you from the beginning, your going to be guilty by them no matter what.

12 jurors found him guilty. Not 1. Stone is guilty of crimes, he needs to serve his time AND NO ONE ELSE.
I hope Trump pardons him.

So you don't believe in the rule of law.

Let's flip it around and imagine a Trumpbot somehow got in and hung the jury. He'd be a big hero and Trump would have him at the rallies alongside the war criminals.

it's almost impossible to "Flip" a jury of 12. The best your Rumpbot could do is go for a hung jury. That didn't happen in this case and all Jurists voted to convict on numerous charges. And if the rumpbot did cause a hung jury, you are right, he would be standing center right at the podium of the next Rump gathering.
It's also impossible to wrongly convict the rich and powerful. Prosecutors fear to indict the aristocracy on anything less than absolute iron-clad evidence.
Bernie Madoff isn’t in jail? Manafort?
Bernie wants out cause he's sick (he'll get out) and Manafort will get a going out he door pardon. They are both in safe confinement. Special treatment for the few unlucky plutocrats that don't skate.
Stop your hate enjoy trumps success
Success at what? Fucking up the justice department to serve him rather than the country? Trump has really screwed the pooch showing his authoritarian hand with the justice department over this fucking guy. It's obvious Stone has some pretty serious dirt on Trump and he is using it to get off.

Stone lied to congress to protect trump in the first place.

it's almost impossible to "Flip" a jury of 12. The best your Rumpbot could do is go for a hung jury. That didn't happen in this case and all Jurists voted to convict on numerous charges. And if the rumpbot did cause a hung jury, you are right, he would be standing center right at the podium of the next Rump gathering.
It's also impossible to wrongly convict the rich and powerful. Prosecutors fear to indict the aristocracy on anything less than absolute iron-clad evidence.
Bernie wants out cause he's sick (he'll get out) and Manafort will get a going out he door pardon. They are both in safe confinement. Special treatment for the few unlucky plutocrats that don't skate.
Success at what? Fucking up the justice department to serve him rather than the country? Trump has really screwed the pooch showing his authoritarian hand with the justice department over this fucking guy. It's obvious Stone has some pretty serious dirt on Trump and he is using it to get off.
DOJ belongs to trump.. deal with it.. elections have consequences lol

You just said he does not deserve a fair trial that’s kind of creepy.. all because you disagree with him
He got a an extra-fair trial with an unbelievably lenient judge and still got convicted. If there is any kind of miscarriage of justice here it's the same old story of a rich man getting a slap on the wrist in a system that would put us away for decades for far less.
The judge was extremely bias. Took away his free speech even after his verdict.. again why don’t you believe in a fair trial ?
I do. The question here is why you think he deserves to be let off lightly in spite of being convicted? We all know the rich get way better treatment in a court of law than the masses. That's a fact. You seem to think it is proper for a guy like Stone to treat the whole process like a joke, defy court orders, and then walk away scot-free from a lawful conviction.
He deserves no special treatment....Just give him the same treatment that Andy McCabe got.
Andy McCabe is not guilty of a crime.
The IG -appointed by your Mulatto Messiah- sad that he lied UNDER OATH ( felony perjury) no fewer than four times.

Do you like the taste of the black or the brown boot polish best?

I have no faith in our justice dept. Nothing ever gets done. That's because they're more interested in covering up instead of justice. How many times are we going to hear bullshit like wait for the Horowitz report or wait for Barr's investigation or wait for the Durham report. They're all diversionary BS because nothing is going to happen to any of the people who ran the coup against Trump. The phony impeachment was part of the diversion to keep attention off criminal Democrats too. In the meanwhile, they keep promising the results about the many crimes related to the coup but that's all a delay tactic to push this treason down the road until people forget what these assholes did. They did the same thing with the Clinton criminal cartel and their many felonies. So until Barr gets some work done, which is looking more doubtful every day, we'll keep losing our government

Your bunch tried for over 30 years to "Lock Her Up" and even spent 11 hours with Congress grilling her. Then there was the Durham investigation that came up zero. Now it's the Barr investigation and it's all talk. And let's not forget about Crazy Rudy. I don't doubt there were a few things done wrong but give it a break will you. After seeing the latest rump "Here Hold my Beer" moments I suggest you clean up your own backyard first.
They didn't try to lock Hillary up. The swamp put together a show to make it look like they were interested in bringing the Clinton criminal cartel to justice, but the swamp were her protectors from the beginning. In fact, the Clintons were instrumental in putting together the swamp as a means of self protection. So now we're stuck with a dogshit justice department that will never prosecute one of their own. In other words, we lost America.

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP comes to mind. But after over 30 years, don't you think that one would just let her disappear into history instead of continuing this crap? You aren't going to get None of them locked up. Go find something constructive to do with your time for a change.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you don’t believe in fair trials for everybody.. interesting
If the juror hates you from the beginning, your going to be guilty by them no matter what.

12 jurors found him guilty. Not 1. Stone is guilty of crimes, he needs to serve his time AND NO ONE ELSE.

While Comey and Strzok are walking free, there was no rule of law.

I do deal with it. This is why, after a couple more of Rumps "Here, hold my beer" moments he needs to be right back to another impeachment. This time, don't look for all the Republican Senators to cater to his every whim.

And yet if I were to mention Eric Holder you would come up with a laundry list of wild allegations that made his supposed politicization of the justice department an unlawful executive power grab and somehow still not feel like a flaming hypocrite.

I do deal with it. This is why, after a couple more of Rumps "Here, hold my beer" moments he needs to be right back to another impeachment. This time, don't look for all the Republican Senators to cater to his every whim.
Promise me you impeach again lol

You are the fascist.
Grow up and try again, Pee Wee.

Fair trials and justice are your enemy.

Is that what’s going on here? We have people saying the president has the authority to intervene in any prosecution for any reason. Is that justice?

Yo are wrong. When Rump sent Barr to NY to interfere in those investigations by the State against him that should have been enough to have the book thrown at both Rump and Barr. And it was an omen to things to come.

A President, in this case, can only Pardon. That's it. And Barr needs to stay home and let the Justice system work. If I were the Judge on this case, I would change it to the most severe sentence within my powers. Sorry Public Flogging is out.

While Comey and Strzok are walking free, there was no rule of law.

What did they do that deserves Imprisonment?

Other than speaking poorly of the king, of course.

And yet if I were to mention Eric Holder you would come up with a laundry list of wild allegations that made his supposed politicization of the justice department an unlawful executive power grab and somehow still not feel like a flaming hypocrite.
And that’s why we voted Democrats out you all are corrupt.. Americans think trump is doing a great job

Forum List

Back