Roger Ailes dead

Roger Ailes is dead but Sean Spicer continues his painful woeful Tour of the "Valley Of Tears of his Colon "

By the way you Never see these two same time and place...coincidence ?

18581574_220271298464798_8976256014220625637_n.jpg

I am sure Larry Linville being dead since 2000 might have something to do with it. lol

Much like Joe Paterno, you could make the point that he died a year too late. He left Fox in disgrace

Even though I despise the content at Fox, I have to concede that he built a cable juggernaut that dominates our current political climate. Trump could not have been elected without it
You don't think ALL the news channels helped Trump get the visuals he needed to win? I mean they couldn't help it he was a 24/7 news story with his campaign. Fox just gave him more positive stories and coverage.

As usual, Fox provided conservatives with their cover stories on the latest Trump atrocity

Surprisingly, Fox and Ailes were adamantly Anti-Trump when he first entered the race. They attacked him with regularity and showed preference to the other candidates. Once it became clear that Trump was the GOP nominee.....Fox jumped on the bandwagon and is still his biggest cheerleader

So is Chris Cornell. the lead singer for Soundgarden.

May they both RIP, because they both tore it up while here.

Just turned Fox on:

"Many people will say that he saved the country by starting Fox News".

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, another tired old hateful fat fuck that couldn't get laid cruzing the workplace hitting on underlings, like Bill.

Forum List

Back