Rode a real fun little bike today...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This is our new hotrod demo bike, for experienced riders only. It's a '06 Dyna Street Bob. We built the engine into a 103" stroker Screamin' Eagle, with CNC ported heads that were flowed, 264 cams, all roller, 51mm throttle body with fuel injection, all into a Vance & Hines tunable 2 into 1 Pro Pipe. (The short list.) We had to put five hundred miles on it before we could put it in the dyno and race tune it. I spent two hours yesterday and three hours today on it. We got it on our dyno today after I got done riding it, (and getting PAID for it... LOL). We got 122 foot pounds of torque, and 107 horse power out of it. All I got to say is, there's a REASON there's no passenger seating. Wide open throttle at six grand, and it's a job just to hang on to this thing. A passenger wouldn't last long on the back. The EARTH REVOLVING TORQUE is amazing. One fast Harley.

The only thing we've had to do was tighten the neck bearings up a little, to get rid of the slight wobble that started at around 115 mph.

0_065-2.jpg

A slight wobble at 115mph....anyone who would want to do 115mph on the street has a slight wobble in the brain! :laugh:

archangel said:
A slight wobble at 115mph....anyone who would want to do 115mph on the street has a slight wobble in the brain! :laugh:

I guess you'd have to be hotrod to understand arch. It's "thrilling". Even so, this bike, other than that, was PLANTED. Very solid and stable ride, and after we adjusted the neck bearings, the wobble went away.

Forum List

Back