Rod Rosenstein Presser: 12 Russians Indicted For Hack - Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Still NOT

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LIVE: DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROSENSTEIN HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE; LAW ENFORCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT... DEVELOPING...

siren.gif

RUSSIAN MILITARY CHARGED WITH HACKING DNC, STATE ELECTIONS

So we are supposed to be waiting for a live Rosenstein presser where he is expected to announce 12 Russians have been indicted for hacking in 2016.....

Yet former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is still walking around free after having violated laws/ regs calling for full background checks of anyone hired to work for the House, hiring terrorist-connected Pakistani spies, giving them illegal access to classified House files, rehiring them after they had been caught / banned from the House / had an Espionage investigation on them, and AGAIN gave them access to classified House files as well as access to DNC member e-mail accounts, their usernames, and passwords.

I guess DWS and the Pakistanis don't fit their continued 'Russian' Narrative, and ignoring evidence of liberal crimes has been shown to be one of their habits.

(I was hoping initially that the announcement by Rosenstein expected regarding 'Law Enforcement' would be his intent to turn himself into the police for continued criminal refusal to comply with Congressional subpoenas...)

Actually Rosenstein was very professional today. That's the FBI I have read about and deeply respected. Facts only, no bs or spin. Unlike Canada I might add, I always have to get in that dig...

Ultimately, let's also remember, as has been reported before; the DNC did NOT give their servers over to the FBI upon request. As far as I am concerned, they decided Party/donor over country and Rule of Law. Some probably felt culpability in this hack.

If the FBI had access to that server, they could have placed software on the server, put it back in place and caught the location of the hackers, ID'ed them maybe arrested them if any were in the U.S. Instead, 2+ years later, this comes to light.

Even better, they could have placed FAKE classified reports regarding Russian spies, fake foreign Russian ally military ambitions or something, possibly the name of a wealthy Russian ally of Putin, really make Russia/Putin do something against their own interests, sow discontent and distrust among their circle. From a selfish standpoint, it was a golden opportunity to really harm Russia as they were hacking.

Some put the investigation way back because of their reluctance to allow the FBI access early.

Last edited:
LIVE: DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROSENSTEIN HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE; LAW ENFORCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT... DEVELOPING...

siren.gif

RUSSIAN MILITARY CHARGED WITH HACKING DNC, STATE ELECTIONS

So we are supposed to be waiting for a live Rosenstein presser where he is expected to announce 12 Russians have been indicted for hacking in 2016.....

Yet former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is still walking around free after having violated laws/ regs calling for full background checks of anyone hired to work for the House, hiring terrorist-connected Pakistani spies, giving them illegal access to classified House files, rehiring them after they had been caught / banned from the House / had an Espionage investigation on them, and AGAIN gave them access to classified House files as well as access to DNC member e-mail accounts, their usernames, and passwords.

I guess DWS and the Pakistanis don't fit their continued 'Russian' Narrative, and ignoring evidence of liberal crimes has been shown to be one of their habits.

(I was hoping initially that the announcement by Rosenstein expected regarding 'Law Enforcement' would be his intent to turn himself into the police for continued criminal refusal to comply with Congressional subpoenas...)
Violated laws?

Like Trump's criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation? That's actually violating laws.

This Russia collusion/ Russia hack garbage is just a bunch of lies meant to cover up the investigation of the FBI and Obama/Hillary DOJ

Forum List

Back