Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
didn't we do this before and they showed up - only mueller said "i don't wanna show what i got"?

Who was the Persian Emperor that had the Aegean lashed? Xerxes?

dipshits

I'm sure the Russians are shaking in their boots.

Meaningless to the point of impotence. Which suits these cuckolds well

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family.
It's pointless bullshit ment to feed fools like you.

When will someone indict all the us presidents and state department employees who ALWAYS meddle in the elections or referendums of other countries?

LIVE: DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROSENSTEIN HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE; LAW ENFORCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT... DEVELOPING...

siren.gif

RUSSIAN MILITARY CHARGED WITH HACKING DNC, STATE ELECTIONS

So we are supposed to be waiting for a live Rosenstein presser where he is expected to announce 12 Russians have been indicted for hacking in 2016.....

Yet former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is still walking around free after having violated laws/ regs calling for full background checks of anyone hired to work for the House, hiring terrorist-connected Pakistani spies, giving them illegal access to classified House files, rehiring them after they had been caught / banned from the House / had an Espionage investigation on them, and AGAIN gave them access to classified House files as well as access to DNC member e-mail accounts, their usernames, and passwords.

I guess DWS and the Pakistanis don't fit their continued 'Russian' Narrative, and ignoring evidence of liberal crimes has been shown to be one of their habits.

(I was hoping initially that the announcement by Rosenstein expected regarding 'Law Enforcement' would be his intent to turn himself into the police for continued criminal refusal to comply with Congressional subpoenas...)

How can they prove these Russians did it when they never investigated / analyzed the DNC server? It was just reported last week that the original server had been stolen and replaced.....

Memo confirms DNC server disappearance

"The memo, written in part by Paul Irving, the House’s sergeant at arms, detailed the disappearance of a server for the House Democratic Caucus following its marking as evidence in a cybersecurity probe."

What happened to the other Russians they supposedly arrested but kept putting off their court dates?

The Russians want their money, access to their bank accounts, and the ability to travel to their posh vacations homes in France, Greece, the Caribbean and elsewhere without being arrested at the airport. They don’t give a rats ass about dotard. He is nothing but a means to an end. There is no telling what dirt they are feeding Mueller.

What happened to the other Russians they supposedly arrested but kept putting off their court dates?

The Russians want their money, access to their bank accounts, and the ability to travel to their posh vacations homes in France, Greece, the Caribbean and elsewhere without being arrested at the airport. They don’t give a rats ass about dotard. He is nothing but a means to an end. There is no telling what dirt they are feeding Mueller.
The same crap they fed Steele and put in the dossier? :p

Is this resulting from that moron Podesta who got caught up in a Phishing attack? Dude has pry sent thousands to numerous Nigerian Princes over the years.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I know the answer to this one, wait I know, I know...You've got him now, for 500 Alex!

It will be interesting to see what the prosecution presents as evidence knowing that the DNC hid their servers from investigators.

Will it be material that was generated by the CIA? We know they have the capability to make hacks appear to be from Russia.

Will anyone ever bother to investigate the Seth Rich murder? Did the FBI even look into that aspect?

Forum List

Back