Robert Reich Laughed at and Mocked on CNBC

The video speaks for itself.

"I worry, quite frankly, about gubmint spending too little"

Eyeblast.tv

You've got to be kidding?

Melissa Frances - an actress who played a girl on Little House on the Prairie and who is now a mid-day anchor on a network with viewership of 250,00 a day - chuckles at what Robert Reich - a Rhodes Scholar, Ph.D., professor at Harvard and former Secretary of Labor - says and this is thread-worthy?

Surely, this is a joke.

What next, Paris Hilton laughing at Hillary Clinton?

Last edited:
------------------reality-----------------

---------------Reich economics--------

Parallel tracks that never meet

Eyeblast.tv

Melissa Frances - an actress who played a girl on Little House on the Prairie and who is now a mid-day anchor on a network with viewership of 250,00 a day - chuckles at what Robert Reich - a Rhodes Scholar, Ph.D., professor at Harvard and former Secretary of Labor - says and this is thread-worthy?

Surely, this is a joke.

50+% youth unemployment. AAA credit in jeopardy. The Dollar no longer the world reserve currency. Nuclear Iran testing missiles and Obama goes to Denmark.

Yeah, there's a joke in there and it's called the Obama Administration and the Pelosi Congress

Reich: The Titanic needed to hit more icebergs to stay afloat.

Last edited:
What was wrong with Reich's comment? His comment was accurate.

The Capital Markets are treating the USA like we're a horrorshow of a government out of control with stupid spending and suicidal energy policy...and Reich says "please Sir may I have some more?"

Eyeblast.tv

Surely, this is a joke.

50+% youth unemployment. AAA credit in jeopardy. The Dollar no longer the world reserve currency. Nuclear Iran testing missiles and Obama goes to Denmark.

Yeah, there's a joke in there and it's called the Obama Administration and the Pelosi Congress

Youth unemployment is not 50%.

AAA rating is not in jeopardy (yet).

The dollar is still the world's reserve currency.

Eyeblast.tv

Surely, this is a joke.

once again, your common sense, shines! :)

Eyeblast.tv

Surely, this is a joke.

:rofl:

Eyeblast.tv

Surely, this is a joke.

Robert Reich is a perfect example of a (highly) educated idiot. He buys into whatever is the current trend of liberal thinking is at the moment and somehow believes that Keynes passes for a real economist. Of course he believes the stimulus bill is saving jobs, contrary to reality, because liberals say it MUST be saving jobs.

This is one of my favorite Reich quotes:

“The Second World War pulled the nation out of the Great Depression because it required that government spend on such a huge scale as to restart the nation’s factories…”

The guy is always good for a laugh.

Robert Reich is a perfect example of a (highly) educated idiot. He buys into whatever is the current trend of liberal thinking is at the moment and somehow believes that Keynes passes for a real economist. Of course he believes the stimulus bill is saving jobs, contrary to reality, because liberals say it MUST be saving jobs.

Keynes is a "real" economist. It isn't a serious statement to say otherwise.

This is one of my favorite Reich quotes:

“The Second World War pulled the nation out of the Great Depression because it required that government spend on such a huge scale as to restart the nation’s factories…”

The guy is always good for a laugh.

Gunny said the same thing.

Not that Gunny is an economist of course, but what Reich said is about as uncontroversial as saying the sky is blue.

Eyeblast.tv

Surely, this is a joke.

There are plenty of Rhodes Scholars who are total airheads....I give you Rachel Maddow and Naomi Wolf.

Larry Kudlow was kinda biting his lip, too...Have a nice ad hom against him, as a sort of book end?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back