Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement

In today's world, you must realize there are powerful corporations, political parties and individuals who are working hard to gaslight the average person on a variety of subjects. Controlling the people is the number one priority of EVERY totalitarian regime that has risen to power in the the last 2000 years. It is irresponsible and wrong for you to dismiss people who see through the disinformation as "lazy and stupid".

And Elmer is way below average.

Democrats once adored the Kennedys.
People are braindead if they support a candidate based on their name.
US politics should build alliances based on issues not based on a person.
Trumpism is the ultimate political movement based on a person not what is best for our country.

People are braindead if they support a candidate based on their name.
US politics should build alliances based on issues not based on a person.
Trumpism is the ultimate political movement based on a person not what is best for our country.
A nice rant by you.

You fricking idiots who think US government doctors perpertrated a "hoax" on vaccines and COVID response.
The vast majority of scientists and medical doctors, through out the world, all countries, private and public agree on the effectiveness of vaccines and the requirements to control COVID.
You whackos are like those who believe the world is flat and there is a Santa Claus.
We have one of the worst economies we’ve ever had. Looks like the bad people and the government, including Republicans Got you talking about exactly what they want you to talk about.

Instead of race division and government handouts Let’s have leaders Democrats and Republicans talk about lowering the gas prices, bringing back middle class jobs, give us a Union jobs give us better healthcare, give us better Social Security. Those are democrat ideas that’s the Democrat party give us better Social Security programs.

You’ve been played by some of the most evil people in history.. now it’s time for you to rise up and see that the far left wing is racist and wrong. Do you wanna be on the side of righteousness on the side of the equality ….well join the many Americans who support common sense and who oppose the idea that somebody is born privileged based on their skin color. Who’s support the idea to help the millions of white Americans and black Americans who are either homeless or who ain’t got shit to their name.

RFK jr is out there every day talking about helping the middle class putting forth ideas to benefits working class people, and if he was in the position of the presidency, we would have a much better country. There’s no doubt about it.

RFK jr reminds us of those old-school Democrats from the 1960s. People like my grandfather people like the fathers and grandfathers and the grandmothers have so many posters here. People that voted democrat I can’t tell you how many people I know in the their 70s and 80s who told me the last democrat they voted for was LBJ that’s because back in those days the Democrat party had honor and integrity. … we have so many problems today ,ie drug problems, divorce rate being so high and loss of middle class jobs …that we did not have the 1960s.

Last edited:
We have one of the worst economies we’ve ever had. Looks like the bad people and the government, including Republicans Got you talking about exactly what they want you to talk about.

Instead of race division and government handouts Let’s have leaders Democrats and Republicans talk about lowering the gas prices, bringing back middle class jobs, give us a Union jobs give us better healthcare, give us better Social Security. Those are democrat ideas that’s the Democrat party give us better Social Security programs.

You’ve been played by some of the most evil people in history.. now it’s time for you to rise up and see that the far left wing is racist and wrong. Do you wanna be on the side of righteousness on the side of the equality ….well join the many Americans who support common sense and who oppose the idea that somebody is born privileged based on their skin color. Who’s support the idea to help the millions of white Americans and black Americans who are either homeless or who ain’t got shit to their name.

RFK jr is out there every day talking about helping the middle class putting forth ideas to benefits working class people, and if he was in the position of the presidency, we would have a much better country. There’s no doubt about it.

RFK jr reminds us of those old-school Democrats from the 1960s. People like my grandfather people like the fathers and grandfathers and the grandmothers have so many posters here. People that voted democrat I can’t tell you how many people I know in the their 70s and 80s who told me the last democrat they voted for was LBJ that’s because back in those days the Democrat party had honor and integrity. … we have so many problems today ,ie drug problems, divorce rate being so high and loss of middle class jobs …that we did not have the 1960s.
We have all been played. You too. It appears you don't know it.

We have all been played. You too. It appears you don't know it.
the only wackos are those who think it’s OK for a child to get a sex change operation, or those who think that people are born privilege based on the race. Whether they’re democrat or republican, those are the wackos. Hopefully you don’t think that way, I know I don’t man.

The handling of the coronavirus by the various governments of the world may become one of the most criticized time Periods of history hundreds of years from now. For how they brought us to the brink of massive economic depression, along with psychological depression.

That was not a general consensus among scholars as to how we should handle the coronavirus when in came out in 2020. The lockdowns were horrible, the printing of trillions of dollars was one of the worst decisions in American history to give that money to people via government handouts with those people could have been working a job driving to and from work …. We could’ve use that money to build up hospitals or something. We could’ve made our own medical supplies instead of bringing it in from India and China.

The very people who told us how we should all stay home and be locked down during the virus are now saying there is a huge epidemic in the United States among young men and young women, who are so lonely and depressed that they only drugs to look forward to using.

Hope you have a nice night man we got a lot of work to do in this country.

Last edited:
Climate change is a MAGA conspiracy now? LOL

And everything we said about Covid was PROVEN TRUE

You lose twice
I need to listen to Mark Twain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”​

― Mark Twain

I need to listen to Mark Twain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”​

― Mark Twain

Yes

Except that you start off overwhelming stupid.
That's not in dispute.

Forum List

Back