ROAD to DESTRUCTION !!!

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Michelle Malkin is spot on ......as usual.

And, again, Michelle Malkin is spot on a vitally important yet obvious issue: America's road to TOTAL DESTRUCTION via Obummer as the DESTRUCTOR-IN-CHIEF !!!

Michelle Malkin is, as usual, astonishingly, even for her, clear ....... in spelling out the DISASTROUS PATH of the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, PROTECTOR OF MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FRAUD, OBUMMER.

Here is the link to the inimitable Michelle Malkin's latest analysis:

Back to Big Government-Spending as Usual - Page 1 - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

Michelle Malkin is spot on ......as usual.

And, again, Michelle Malkin is spot on a vitally important yet obvious issue: America's road to TOTAL DESTRUCTION via Obummer as the DESTRUCTOR-IN-CHIEF !!!

Michelle Malkin is, as usual, astonishingly, even for her, clear ....... in spelling out the DISASTROUS PATH of the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, PROTECTOR OF MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FRAUD, OBUMMER.

Here is the link to the inimitable Michelle Malkin's latest analysis:

Back to Big Government-Spending as Usual - Page 1 - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

union-exclusive construction and bogus green jobs projects.

3 men on a shovel with state workers sleeping in their cars. I have witnessed that more then once.

• Banned

ConCrap,

You are obviously one of the typical certified Obamarrhoidal twits when confronted with irrfetuble facts that you can't SPECIFICALLY contradict ....... you come up with meaningless crappola.

Bravo, brainless idjit, bravo.

ConCrap,

You are obviously one of the typical certified Obamarrhoidal twits when confronted with irrfetuble facts that you can't SPECIFICALLY contradict ....... you come up with meaningless crappola.

I only give that sort of consideration to people who deserve it. You've never given anyone a reason to treat you as anything but a worthless twerp. Here to be ridiculed, but certainly never to be listened to. :cool:

• Banned

ConCrap,

I only give that sort of consideration to people who deserve it. You've never given anyone a reason to treat you as anything but a worthless twerp. Here to be ridiculed, but certainly never to be listened to. :cool:

ConCrap,

Your "ridiculing" simply results in a compliment to your opponent, you pathetic Obamarrhoidal loser.

ConCrap,

ConCrap,

Your "ridiculing" simply results in a compliment to your opponent, you pathetic Obamarrhoidal loser.

Well, if you enjoy ridicule, I'm your man!!! :up:

• Banned

ConCrap,

Well, if you enjoy ridicule, I'm your man!!! :up:

ConCrap,

First, apparently you either can't read.....or accept REALITY. Your supposed "ridicule" of me actually results in a compliment for the rational people on this Board.

Second, from your posts one gains the impression that you are probably a LEZBO who fancies itself to be a "man".

Third, whatever you are doing simply underlines the inescapable fact that you are a pathetic fool.

Please feel free to continue to expose yourself as an Obamarrhoidal loser & a twit.

That about sums it up for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back