Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

Plus, I have to admit, you look all freaky with those women all covered up and the men with the scary beards and robes. Like you don't want to be part of our society or something?
I see young men with their pants down to their knee's, underwear showing, with hats on sideways; and girl's with blue hair, tattoos, and body piercings all over.

What makes that more acceptable in our society than the way muslims dress?? :cool:

There has never been any suggestion (or threat) of forcing everyone else to dress that way?

Plus, I have to admit, you look all freaky with those women all covered up and the men with the scary beards and robes. Like you don't want to be part of our society or something?
I see young men with their pants down to their knee's, underwear showing, with hats on sideways; and girl's with blue hair, tattoos, and body piercings all over.

What makes that more acceptable in our society than the way muslims dress?? :cool:

There has never been any suggestion (or threat) of forcing everyone else to dress that way?
Nor is there any threat or force used to make people dress in Islamic clothes here in America. :cool:

Nor is there any threat or force used to make people dress in Islamic clothes here in America. :cool:

There has never been any threat of any such coercion anywhere.

You really like to twist things to fit your warped agenda. :cuckoo:

Muhammad pbuh was talking about those muslims who break covenants and calls them hypocrites.

Ima is a troll. You waste your time trying to explain anything to he/she/it.

Ima does not care one bit about what the facts are; Ima only wants to fuck with people's heads because Ima is an ignorant tool and a douche bag.
Ok genius, which part(s) of my argument(s) in this thread do you disagree with? or is name calling the only christian thing you know how to say? :dunno:

:lol: A distinct case of pot/kettle syndrome!

Americans are stupid that's why, this is a stupid "protest" and lies to stir hate... I don't know why this isn't condemned. If this happened to Jewish or Christian people the media would condemn the Muslims harassing Jews or Christians.

But of course they think of their own tribes Jews and Christians...only

Americans are stupid but yet you choose to continue to live here, shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

Like I said about the US courts, you're too afraid to do the full sharia thing with the stoning, flogging, hand chopping... So you're not even real muslims.
The selling of daughters is unIslamic and as the article states; is done by uneducated people living in abject and crushing poverty.

America is not an Islamic nation with sharia law. So we muslims live under the existing judicial system. :cool:

Are you trying to pretend that selling daughters doesn't happen all over the muslim world?

As for the US courts thing, "America is not an Islamic nation with sharia law. So we muslims live under the existing judicial system", in other words, you'd PREFER to live under full sharia, which makes you an animal. Now do you see why there is rising anti-muslim sentiment in the US? And we know that your ultimate goal is to turn the whole world sharia, so... wft do you expect?

Did someone hack your account or something Ima? these posts are really unlike you.

With a country full of Christians who refuse to think rationally, of course you are going to get hell.
All of the Christians I know are good people who think and act rationally. :cool:
All the christians you know probably don't even consider you muslim, you're such a watered down sack of mohammed's piss. YOU'VE PASSED!

Now quick, go take your secret back to Pakistan.... Please.

Americans are stupid that's why, this is a stupid "protest" and lies to stir hate... I don't know why this isn't condemned. If this happened to Jewish or Christian people the media would condemn the Muslims harassing Jews or Christians.

But of course they think of their own tribes Jews and Christians...only

Americans are stupid but yet you choose to continue to live here, shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

Eat shit, this dumb fucker acts all clean and non prejudice, ya right :confused:.......XXXXXXX you drunkard homo

Seriously Sunni, your religion wants to cut people's hands off, bury to the neck and stone rape victims, marry/sell off little girls into forced marriage and a host of other nasty stuff that we don't need to repeat. And you wonder why there is "rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America"? C'mon buddy, give us a break!

Fucking Muslims.

Look at the scary beards and these clothes

orthodox-jew.jpg

And they have guns

israel-orthodox-je_2295353b.jpg

And the women.

v.jpg

Look at the way they treat women.

wed.jpg

Haredi%2BMen%2Bonly.jpg

Fucking muslims don't want to be part of society....oh...hang on...they're Jewish.

Ima, do Jews want to be part of civilised society as your logic says they don't?

PS. Are you a professional idiot or is it just a hobby?

Rabbi Dov Lior of the Yesha Council & Kiryat Arba said:
“There is no such thing as civilians in wartime… A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth a Jew’s fingernail!”

Watch out American christians...the Jews don't think your lives have any value.
Are Jews welcome in America?

Rabbi Dov Lior of the Yesha Council & Kiryat Arba said:
“There is no such thing as civilians in wartime… A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth a Jew’s fingernail!”

Watch out American christians...the Jews don't think your lives have any value.
Are Jews welcome in America?

Sure, all over Florida. :D

Ok, And Hollywood too.

Ima is a troll. You waste your time trying to explain anything to he/she/it.

Ima does not care one bit about what the facts are; Ima only wants to fuck with people's heads because Ima is an ignorant tool and a douche bag.
Ok genius, which part(s) of my argument(s) in this thread do you disagree with? or is name calling the only christian thing you know how to say? :dunno:

:lol: A distinct case of pot/kettle syndrome!

It would also help if she actually had any arguments that I have noticed.

Forum List

Back