Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

What makes anyone think those people speak Dutch? They come from mostly former British or French colonies to a land with generous immigration and welfare policies, leaving their impoverished hellholes behind. In a sense they'e lucky, because almost all Dutch speak English very well.

The Dutch have been very accomodating but it doesn't look like that is appreciated very much.

Why don't Muslims in America openly condem other Muslims when they commit acts of terror? Why don't they condem the Ayatollahs when they propigate hate? I never see Muslims admonish or condem
other Muslims for anything. Why don't they protest the hate from Iran? If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Where are the muslims that condem the Koran - it's full of hate? Oh, you can't be a Muslim unless you believe in hate - that's why your hated. You, your profit, your god, and your bible!

Where are the muslims that condem the Koran - it's full of hate? Oh, you can't be a Muslim unless you believe in hate - that's why your hated. You, your profit, your god, and your bible!

Do YOU really think that being a stupid fucking bigot is "part of the solution" you damn fool?

Where are the muslims that condem the Koran - it's full of hate? Oh, you can't be a Muslim unless you believe in hate - that's why your hated. You, your profit, your god, and your bible!

Do YOU really think that being a stupid fucking bigot is "part of the solution" you damn fool?
I hate evil, but I love good. If that makes me a bigot - O.K.

I hate evil, but I love good.

No you don't, you worthless fucking cur.

Maybe everyone you should just chill stop fighting one another and try to work with one another for common goals.

I don't give a fuck what 6 people put on their posters. Should I?

6 people? that crowd looks alot bigger to me.

It doesn't really look like it to me. Maybe 20 guys max who have no social lives and resort to this. :cool:. Especially when you write freedom is going to he'll. lol you're just pist off

Well,
Hillary and Obama want our banks under the control of the IMF. That's why they want us to say, "bad banks, bad bad banks". And we do.
They want to sign a UN treaty to restrict our right to own guns. So they want us to say, "Bad guns. Bad bad guns". And we do.
Now they want us not to cause any Muslim psychological harm, by being mean to their prophet, so they want our free speech restricted. And we say nothing.

If we don't stop this erosion of our rights now, we won't have the right to stop it later.

They don't exist. I do like Newfoundlands though. A little too drooly, but good, dependable dogs.

One of my best dogs was an Belgian Shepherd, very similar to Newfoundlands.

BelgianSheepdogGroenendaelerGroenendaelIndyt5.jpg

Forum List

Back