Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

So hand chopping, flogging and all the other nasties aren't part of sharia and islam?
You're either full of shit or you're not a real muslim. Which is it?
In Islam we are instructed to live by the laws of the land in which you reside.

I live in America and thus abide by and adhere to U.S. laws. :cool:

You are so full of shit it's fucking UNBELIEVABLE!!! :lmao:

There is NOTHING in the koran... about that. That's a made up concept that appears nowhere in classical islamic scholarly writings.
You follow the law of the land because you're way too chickenshit to stand up for what your religion actually makes you believe.

So hand chopping, flogging and all the other nasties aren't part of sharia and islam?
You're either full of shit or you're not a real muslim. Which is it?

You are so full of shit it's fucking UNBELIEVABLE!!!

There is NOTHING in the koran... about that. That's a made up concept that appears nowhere in classical islamic scholarly writings.
You follow the law of the land because you're way too chickenshit to stand up for what your religion actually makes you believe.
Once again you are :offtopic:

The OP is about Islam in America not what they do in other countries. :cool:

You are so full of shit it's fucking UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Once again you are :offtopic:

The OP is about Islam in America not what they do in other countries. :redface:

Is that your way of saying to me that I'm right about there being nothing in islamic writings like the koran that say you should bow to the infidels' laws?
Which makes "islam in America" totally un-islamic and wimpy. And you American watered-down muslims don't even follow the koran which tells you to kill infidels.

A Muslim American Must Obey the Constitution and Never Rebel Against the U.S. Government

"And fulfill every covenant. Verily, you will be held accountable with regard to the covenants". (Qur’an, 17:34)

A Muslim must abide by his covenant, which includes obeying the laws of the land he lives in, no matter how he entered into the country, be it by birth, legal (or even illegal) immigration. (Entering countries illegally with forged documents is considered forbidden in Islam, but if one commits this sin, he cannot commit the further sin of then using it as an excuse to violate the laws of the land.) Salman al-Oudah, a senior religious cleric, says:

[Islamic] scholars have stated that those who enter non-Muslim countries have to adhere to their respective laws and regulations even if they entered those countries illegally, and they have no excuse for breaking those laws, since they were entrusted to abide by those laws upon entry into those countries…As long as [a Muslim] agrees to live in a non-Muslim country, he is never to rebel against the people living in his choice of residence, even it seems too hard for him to endure.

Muslim Americans Must Obey U.S. Laws: Nidal Hasan Disobeyed Islamic Doctrine

A Muslim American Must Obey the Constitution and Never Rebel Against the U.S. Government

"And fulfill every covenant. Verily, you will be held accountable with regard to the covenants". (Qur’an, 17:34)

A Muslim must abide by his covenant, which includes obeying the laws of the land he lives in, no matter how he entered into the country, be it by birth, legal (or even illegal) immigration. (Entering countries illegally with forged documents is considered forbidden in Islam, but if one commits this sin, he cannot commit the further sin of then using it as an excuse to violate the laws of the land.) Salman al-Oudah, a senior religious cleric, says:

[Islamic] scholars have stated that those who enter non-Muslim countries have to adhere to their respective laws and regulations even if they entered those countries illegally, and they have no excuse for breaking those laws, since they were entrusted to abide by those laws upon entry into those countries…As long as [a Muslim] agrees to live in a non-Muslim country, he is never to rebel against the people living in his choice of residence, even it seems too hard for him to endure.

Muslim Americans Must Obey U.S. Laws: Nidal Hasan Disobeyed Islamic Doctrine
It says nothing about obeying infidel laws. You live in a dream world of watered down muslims who think that because they have a big bushy beard that they're actual real muslims. It takes more than that buddy.

It says nothing about obeying infidel laws. You live in a dream world of watered down muslims who think that because they have a big bushy beard that they're actual real muslims. It takes more than that buddy.
Then you need to reread the ^ post.

It's an Islamic scholars ruling for muslims who live in non muslim countries; and how they are to abide by infidel laws and regulations.

btw I do not have a beard. :cool:

Then you need to reread the ^ post.

It's an Islamic scholars ruling for muslims who live in non muslim countries; and how they are to abide by infidel laws and regulations.

btw I do not have a beard. :redface:
The prophet Muhammad described the religious hypocrite as follows:

When he enters into a covenant, he proves treacherous. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

I think he's talking about you. :lmao:

You have no beard? Is that for stealth reasons, or are you a COMPLETE faker? :D

I think he's talking about you.
You really like to twist things to fit your warped agenda. :cuckoo:

Muhammad pbuh was talking about those muslims who break covenants and calls them hypocrites.

Muhammad pbuh was talking about those muslims who break covenants and calls them hypocrites.

You're a watered down muslim with no beard and no clue about what a real muslim is. Sheesh, it's like arguing about trees with an eskimo.

Well, it wouldn't be such a problem if Islam wasn't the way it is.

With a country full of Christians who refuse to think rationally, of course you are going to get hell. But you would also get hell either way when Atheists are ontop of everything, exposing and bringing all religions to light.

You're a watered down muslim with no beard and no clue about what a real muslim is. Sheesh, it's like arguing about trees with an eskimo.
LOL, so you, a non muslim who hates Islam, is going to tell me what "real" Islam is all about.

This should be a hoot!!! :redface:

There is waaayyyyyyy too much that you need to be taught. You're deluded into thinking that islam is a religion of peace, and can't figure out why there is anti-muslim sentiment in the US. Any more clueless and you wouldn't know how to breathe.

But moving to Pakistan would be an excellent start to your education about the wonders of islam! :lol:

Ima is a troll. You waste your time trying to explain anything to he/she/it.

Ima does not care one bit about what the facts are; Ima only wants to fuck with people's heads because Ima is an ignorant tool and a douche bag.

LOL, so you, a non muslim who hates Islam, is going to tell me what "real" Islam is all about.

This should be a hoot!!! :redface:

There is waaayyyyyyy too much that you need to be taught. You're deluded into thinking that islam is a religion of peace, and can't figure out why there is anti-muslim sentiment in the US. Any more clueless and you wouldn't know how to breathe.

But moving to Pakistan would be an excellent start to your education about the wonders of islam! :lol:

You are the deluded one, Ima.

And that is being charitable.

Ima is a troll. You waste your time trying to explain anything to he/she/it.

Ima does not care one bit about what the facts are; Ima only wants to fuck with people's heads because Ima is an ignorant tool and a douche bag.
Ok genius, which part(s) of my argument(s) in this thread do you disagree with? or is name calling the only christian thing you know how to say? :dunno:

"Ideally," says the center, "he would outlaw Islam and deport its adherents altogether."

It's always entertaining to here[sic] people complain (often correctly) about how oppressive Islam is of other religions - and then want to oppress it.

This group seem[sic] to want to replicate Islamic extremist[sic], rather than put an end to it.

Back to ESL class.

The difference between Timothy McVeigh and the muslim terrorists is that McVeigh committed one bombing in 1995. Muslims commit a few every week somewhere in the world.

Forum List

Back