Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

All of the muslim people I know here in America are hard working people.

Just trying to raise their family, make the mortgage payment, car payment, insurance payments, save for their kids college, pay income taxes, kids orthodontist bills, keep up with the lawn, and shuttle the kids to soccer practice.

Who has time to kill infidels or wage jihad?? :cool:

I have a guy from Jordan renting one of my properties. He's turned it into a beer and tobacco shop. He's a real nice guy.

I was speaking of the ones living in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia.

Perhaps you can tell us how many of these people you know.
I assume from your post, you know many such people so are an authority on them.

Personally, I've only met two people from Iraq. Both were very nice but two is a very small sample.
I've met a lot of Iranians. Thinking back, one of them was a bit of a twit but the rest were fine people.
I've only had a long conversation with one Saudi. A bloke that helped my mother find her flights when she managed to get lost in an airport.
Hang on, a 'raghead' helping a kafir, what's the world coming to when the people you hate don't hate you back?

Ima.
You seem to have missed my post showing scary men with beards and covered women.
It was post #75.

Perhaps you'd like to answer my question as to Jews being welcome in the US.

You said,
I have to admit, you look all freaky with those women all covered up and the men with the scary beards and robes. Like you don't want to be part of our society or something?

What about my posted photos?

Ima.
You seem to have missed my post showing scary men with beards and covered women.
It was post #75.

You said,
I have to admit, you look all freaky with those women all covered up and the men with the scary beards and robes. Like you don't want to be part of our society or something?

Jews don't look as scary, more foolish than anything else. And you pointed out just a few Jews, whereas muslims cover all their women with sheets, well, maybe not fakers like Sunni, but the real ones do. And Jews don't ram jumbo jets into our buildings. :D
Jews as a religious group are pretty hard core and awful as well. A lot of inbreeding because of a feeling of arrogance and superiority, and the whole Middle East thing, well, that wasn't and still isn't a nice way to go about things, to say the least.
So, scary, not so much, but as freaky and hardcore as Islam? Pretty much.

Last edited:
Ima.
It was post #75.

You said,

Jews don't look as scary, more foolish than anything else. And you pointed out just a few Jews, whereas muslims cover all their women with sheets, well, maybe not fakers like Sunni, but the real ones do. And Jews don't ram jumbo jets into our buildings. :D
Jews as a religious group are pretty hard core and awful as well. A lot of inbreeding because of a feeling of arrogance and superiority, and the whole Middle East thing, well, that wasn't and still isn't a nice way to go about things, to say the least.
So, scary, not so much, but as freaky and hardcore as Islam? Pretty much.

Ah, Muslims cover their women.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/236791-page-47-and-a-strange-fruit.html

Perhaps you'd care to look at the pictures and tell me all about Muslims who cover their women.
I can't say I've seen more than a dozen in five years.

I'll just pop a couple here.
Malaysia is a mainly Muslim country.
Covered Malaysian women.

25042010115.jpg

The Iranian women, covered as you describe... or not.

25042010125.jpg

Indonesian lasses.

25042010124.jpg

There goes three countries you'd expact to force their women into drab black portable tents.
Perhaps you can explain how Muslims force their women to cover up again. I don't think I've quite got it yet.
It's a really bugger, this actually knowing Muslims, the right wing lies are really hard to believe.

(CNN) – When the nation pauses to remember 9/11 next week, a group of Tennesseans will gather at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Franklin for a commemoration. But it will be more than that.

On the program, called "The Threat in Our Backyard," is a lecture on Islam in public schools and a short film on Sharia finance.

It's a program organized by people who feel the American way of life is threatened by Islam - in particular, Sharia, or Islamic law.

Sharia would bring ruin to America, says Greg Johnson, vice president of the 9/12 Project Tennessee, a sponsor of the event that advocates for shifting government back to the intent of the Constitution's authors.

Sharia, he believes, would mean that practicing homosexuals would be put to death, women would not be educated and would be married off to men chosen by their fathers, and non-Muslims would become kafirs - nonbelievers - relegated to second-class citizenship.

"And I don't want that coming to America," Johnson says.

Hate crimes against Muslims spiked 50% in 2010, the last year for which FBI statistics are available. That was in a year marked by Muslim-bashing speech over the Islamic center near ground zero in Manhattan and Florida Pastor Terry Jones' threats to burn Qurans.

This year's holy month of Ramadan, which ended August 19, was marred by a spate of violence at U.S. Islamic centers that included a fire, a homemade bomb and pig parts. The incidents were unprecedented in scale and scope, says the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

At least seven mosques and one cemetery were attacked in the United States during Ramadan, according to the council and other groups that track such incidents.

Particularly visible on the anti-Muslim radar has been the state of Tennessee, where a mosque opened during Ramadan after two years of controversy. The new Islamic center in Murfreesboro opened a few weeks ago after delays caused by legal wrangling, community protests and vandalism.

"I cannot stress enough the seriousness of their push to spread their religion to all non-Muslims throughout our country," says website author Cathy Hinners, another speaker at next Tuesday's 9/11 event in Franklin.

"Why? Why are Muslims so adamant that we accept their religion? The answer is simple. The answer is in black and white. The answer is in the Muslim brotherhoods "Strategic Goal for North America." It's called a global caliphate. One religion, one government, one law... called Sharia."

This year, 33 anti-Sharia or international law bills were introduced in 20 states, making it a key issue. Six states - Louisiana, South Dakota, Kansas, Arizona, Louisiana and Tennessee - adopted such laws prior to 2012.

Yerushalmi founded the Society of Americans for National Existence, an organization devoted to promoting his theory that Islam is inherently seditious and Sharia is a "criminal conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

"Ideally," says the center, "he would outlaw Islam and deport its adherents altogether."

Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Awwww are we making Muslims uncomfortable? Pooooooor babies. I mean I'm sure they made the American Ambassador Chris Stevens comfy when they attacked the American Embassy. Oh and I'm sure all those who jumped or burned on 9/11 were real comfy as they died. I could go on but it would take all day.

On September 11, 2012 Libyan Muslims killed four US Embassy workers over reacting to a movie. Now the cynic in me knows that there's more to this than meets the eye. For all I know, some Muslim terrorist made THAT movie and made it look like an American project just to piss off the already mentally unstable unsophisticated Muslims and hence cause further ferment in the Muslim world. It’s possible. I don't know... but I would ask this : why don't all the majority GOOD Muslims stop the minority extremist BAD Muslims ? Why not? Because, basic human nature tells me NOT to depend on "good" anybody’s, let alone “good” Muslims. I am afraid they will fail and not lift a finger just like the so called "good" Germans did in 1933 : they folded to EVIL because it is more powerful. I am skeptical of all this "poor Muslims" stuff. But I will retain hope that Muslims will change the course they are on now, I think it will take a shift in thinking in the Muslim world to avoid a worldwide catastrophe. I doubt all the force in the western world can change this situation now.

Last edited:
On September 11, 2012 Libyan Muslims killed four US Embassy workers over reacting to a movie. Now the cynic in me knows that there's more to this than meets the eye. For all I know, some Muslim terrorist made THAT movie and made it look like an American project just to piss off the already mentally unstable unsophisticated Muslims and hence cause further ferment in the Muslim world. It’s possible. I don't know... but I would ask this : why don't all the majority GOOD Muslims stop the minority extremist BAD Muslims ? Why not? Because, basic human nature tells me NOT to depend on "good" anybody’s, let alone “good” Muslims. I am afraid they will fail and not lift a finger just like the so called "good" Germans did in 1933 : they folded to EVIL because it is more powerful. I am skeptical of all this "poor Muslims" stuff. But I will retain hope that Muslims will change the course they are on now, I think it will take a shift in thinking in the Muslim world to avoid a worldwide catastrophe. I doubt all the force in the western world can change this situation now.

Just be thankful that there's a big ocean between North America and the middle East. Muslims can't swim. :D

Hey Sunni, if anti-muslim sentiment rises really really high in the US, will you all leave? How about if I start a fund to buy you and your camels a free ride back to mecca?

What makes you think I would leave?? :cool:

I guess I'm talking about real muslims. but the free ride for you and your camels still stands.
But in general, wouldn't muslims feel better living in a muslim country? Like, I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in Saudi Arabia...

As a American born and raised. My loyalty is to our country.

And I am working to make it more Islamic and sharia friendly.

btw I did see a camel at the zoo one time. :cool:

As a American born and raised. My loyalty is to our country.

And I am working to make it more Islamic and sharia friendly.

btw I did see a camel at the zoo one time. :cool:

sharia friendly? The US? You think we're going to let you start chopping people's hands off? Marrying 9 year olds like Mo did? Stoning rape victims? ...
And you wonder why there's anti-muslim sentiment? :lmao:

If you think sharia is so great, why don't you go somewhere where it's the law? Is it because they have no toilet paper in places like that?

Forum List

Back