RIP Roddy Piper

• View photo

a8a16f00-37d2-11e5-a51f-73cd39a80dcf_Screen-Shot-2015-07-31-at-6-21-37-PM.png

Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Wrestling superstar "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has died at age 61. Multiple reports indicate that Piper died in his sleep from a heart attack.
    "Rod passed peacefully in his sleep last night," Piper's agent Jay Schacter told Variety. “I am shocked and beyond devastated.”

Upon learning of his death, WWE chairman Vince McMahon tweeted that Piper was "one of the most entertaining, controversial and bombastic performers ever in WWE beloved by millions of fans around the world."

Piper, whose real name was Roddy Toombs, is a member of the WWE Hall of Fame, and was one of the core members of the '80s-era WWE (then known as the WWF). He competed in the very first Wrestlemania, working a faux-Scottish angle, and quickly became one of the sport's most hated villains
Rowdy Roddy Piper dead at 61 The Turnstile - Yahoo Sports

for his fans and fans of wrasslin everywhere...a sad day

:( I loved him in Hell Comes to Frogtown.

That was an awesome Cinematic Triumph!
i thought the movie "They Live" was pretty good....
Was that him? No he couldn't act......
see post 12.....
Why should I read it again......? :cool:
well he can certainly kick ass better than say....Johnny Depp....just sayin....
Yeah but Johnny Depp can act....... He also doesn't necessarily do the all American hero roles....... :eusa_whistle:

i thought the movie "They Live" was pretty good....
see post 12.....
Yeah but Johnny Depp can act....... He also doesn't necessarily do the all American hero roles....... :eusa_whistle:
was i talking about acting or kicking ass?...maybe you should back and read post 12..........just sayin....

I remember the Killer Bees
they were cool!
I just put up Rowdy Roddy Piper up as a "joke"
I do, however, hope he was saved :(

see post 12.....
was i talking about acting or kicking ass?...maybe you should back and read post 12..........just sayin....
I know what you were talking about. My question still stands...... :eusa_whistle:

they were cool!
from what?.....

I hope he's in Heaven. Saved from Hell.
do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
i dont believe when you die you end up in either one or the other.....only a select few are supposed to go to "heaven"....the rest of us will be on the "earthly" paradise where Jesus is supposed to be the king...the really evil amongst us will end up in that hellish paradise....thats what i got out of the bible anyway....but its been 2000 years since Christ,i feel as time goes on,more people will think its just a story....so when those end days come,if they ever do,then we will see i guess....i am probably considered an Agnostic...i would like to believe Jesus was who he said he was,but at times...:dunno:

they were cool!
from what?.....

I hope he's in Heaven. Saved from Hell.
do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
i dont believe when you die you end up in either one or the other.....only a select few are supposed to go to "heaven"....the rest of us will be on the "earthly" paradise where Jesus is supposed to be the king...the really evil amongst us will end up in that hellish paradise....thats what i got out of the bible anyway....but its been 2000 years since Christ,i feel as time goes on,more people will think its just a story....so when those end days come,if they ever do,then we will see i guess....i am probably considered an Agnostic...i would like to believe Jesus was who he said he was,but at times...:dunno:

Just wondering who care WHAT you believe.
What is TRUE is all that matter....

see post 12.....
I know what you were talking about. My question still stands...... :eusa_whistle:
ok so since i was not talking about acting are you saying Depp can act as an ass kicker better than Piper?....if so give an example of johnny as a tough guy...

Forum List

Back