RIP Roddy Piper

I remember the Killer Bees
they were cool!
I just put up Rowdy Roddy Piper up as a "joke"
I do, however, hope he was saved :(
from what?.....

I hope he's in Heaven. Saved from Hell.
do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
i dont believe when you die you end up in either one or the other.....only a select few are supposed to go to "heaven"....the rest of us will be on the "earthly" paradise where Jesus is supposed to be the king...the really evil amongst us will end up in that hellish paradise....thats what i got out of the bible anyway....but its been 2000 years since Christ,i feel as time goes on,more people will think its just a story....so when those end days come,if they ever do,then we will see i guess....i am probably considered an Agnostic...i would like to believe Jesus was who he said he was,but at times...:dunno:

Just wondering who care WHAT you believe.
What is TRUE is all that matter....
if you dont care what i believe....why did you ask?...

I remember the Killer Bees
they were cool!
I just put up Rowdy Roddy Piper up as a "joke"
I do, however, hope he was saved :(
from what?.....

i dont believe when you die you end up in either one or the other.....only a select few are supposed to go to "heaven"....the rest of us will be on the "earthly" paradise where Jesus is supposed to be the king...the really evil amongst us will end up in that hellish paradise....thats what i got out of the bible anyway....but its been 2000 years since Christ,i feel as time goes on,more people will think its just a story....so when those end days come,if they ever do,then we will see i guess....i am probably considered an Agnostic...i would like to believe Jesus was who he said he was,but at times...:dunno:

The bible thumpers need to validate their delusion by having others validate it

from what?.....

Says who? You? What makes you qualified?

Why should I read it again......? :cool:
well he can certainly kick ass better than say....Johnny Depp....just sayin....
Yeah but Johnny Depp can act....... He also doesn't necessarily do the all American hero roles....... :eusa_whistle:
was i talking about acting or kicking ass?...maybe you should back and read post 12..........just sayin....
I know what you were talking about. My question still stands...... :eusa_whistle:
ok so since i was not talking about acting are you saying Depp can act as an ass kicker better than Piper?....if so give an example of johnny as a tough guy...
Have you considered reading as opposed to reading in? Just asking.

Says who? You? What makes you qualified?
are you going to tell me why you asked me if i believe in a Heaven and Hell,then after i spilled my guts to you,you said who cares?....what kind of shit is that?...

well he can certainly kick ass better than say....Johnny Depp....just sayin....
Yeah but Johnny Depp can act....... He also doesn't necessarily do the all American hero roles....... :eusa_whistle:
was i talking about acting or kicking ass?...maybe you should back and read post 12..........just sayin....
I know what you were talking about. My question still stands...... :eusa_whistle:
ok so since i was not talking about acting are you saying Depp can act as an ass kicker better than Piper?....if so give an example of johnny as a tough guy...
Ringle pass the fucking joint over to me will you?....then maybe i will understand what the fuck you are talking about...

Ringle pass the fucking joint over to me will you?....then maybe i will understand what the fuck you are talking about...
You should start drinking at 10 AM as opposed to 6 AM, ya might be a little less befuddled. I already specifically stated Johnny Depp doesn't do the typical macho hero roles, he does do the anti-hero hero quite frequently and rather well.

You should start drinking at 10 AM as opposed to 6 AM, ya might be a little less befuddled. I already specifically stated Johnny Depp doesn't do the typical macho hero roles, he does do the anti-hero hero quite frequently and rather well.
you mean like when he plays that faggy pirate in your avatar?...

Unlike you he's playacting........ :thup:

thats not what your boyfriend says.....

You're right, my non existent pooka boyfriend loves the wild sex...... :rolleyes:

You're right, my non existent pooka boyfriend loves the wild sex...... :rolleyes:
non-existent?....are you saying you dont know this guy?....he was spotted coming out of your place 3 days ago at 2:35 AM .....

non-existent?....are you saying you dont know this guy?....he was spotted coming out of your place 3 days ago at 2:35 AM .....

That pic really does not belong in a Roddy Memorial thread.

And to those who do not appreciate the True Cinematic Artistry of "Hell Comes to Frogtown", a pox upon you. J'adore that flick!

That pic really does not belong in a Roddy Memorial thread.

And to those who do not appreciate the True Cinematic Artistry of "Hell Comes to Frogtown", a pox upon you. J'adore that flick!

I've never actually seen it, but I did watch the trailer you posted. It looked too horrible to watch :D. I can watch a good cheesy movie sometimes (I can still watch Flash Gordon and have fun) but that was just bad. :lol:

Thanks but your fantasies don't interest me..... no really...... :cool:

It has to be some type of Biography of his career coming up soon

Forum List

Back