RIP Roddy Piper

Piper had a wrecking yard somewhere near or in Portland, Or. That was in the late 90's

If you like men you like men, it's cool

I just want to let you know that it's obvious
You really have to work harder at this, much, much, much, much harder. If figure at least 3 more decades before you've developed at least a modicum of wit and no longer feel the need to yank on little girls' pig tails on the playground.

You can't fool me
Well you got "fool" and "me" correct, just not in the right order....... :thup:

Do you watch sports at all dude?
No, unlike you I participate in them.

who? You and Brucie?

you mean like when he plays that faggy pirate in your avatar?...
Unlike you he's playacting........ :thup:
thats not what your boyfriend says.....
You're right, my non existent pooka boyfriend loves the wild sex...... :rolleyes:
non-existent?....are you saying you dont know this guy?....he was spotted coming out of your place 3 days ago at 2:35 AM .....

Thanks but your fantasies don't interest me..... no really...... :cool:
should i have put up a picture of Depp?....

you mean like when he plays that faggy pirate in your avatar?...
You're right, my non existent pooka boyfriend loves the wild sex...... :rolleyes:
non-existent?....are you saying you dont know this guy?....he was spotted coming out of your place 3 days ago at 2:35 AM .....

That pic really does not belong in a Roddy Memorial thread.

And to those who do not appreciate the True Cinematic Artistry of "Hell Comes to Frogtown", a pox upon you. J'adore that flick!
Roddy was wrestler he would have been able to handle it....

He turned out to be a pretty good actor. I remember him in a si-fi movie I can't remember the name about dark glasses that reveal an alien invasion. He was relatively young and maybe rasslin steroids take their toll.
you mean that movie that has been mentioned a half dozen times in this thread?...and he had Hodgkin's lymphoma....

He turned out to be a pretty good actor. I remember him in a si-fi movie I can't remember the name about dark glasses that reveal an alien invasion. He was relatively young and maybe rasslin steroids take their toll.
you mean that movie that has been mentioned a half dozen times in this thread?...and he had Hodgkin's lymphoma....
To tell the truth I don't usually go through more than the first half dozen post of a topic I like to respond to with my profound opinion. Does that offend your sense of forum stability? What the hell was the name of the movie anyway.

Never heard of him. :dunno:

You never heard of him because you GAY
How many times do I have to tell you? No I will not got to bed with you!!!

You obviously went to bed with some dude since you never heard of Piper
yeah, right..... Got any more kindergarten pearls you'd like to share?
lol.....and you thought i fantasize?....
Uuummmm...... You and fbj....... Uuummmmm........

Thanks but your fantasies don't interest me..... no really...... :cool:
should i have put up a picture of Depp?....
If that's what floats your boat. :dunno:

You never heard of him because you GAY

You are what we call in philly..............A FRUIT SCOOP

Philly...... That explains a lot.......

Hey I'm not the one who's such a pathetic dirt bag that he can't get laid. Heck , even the filthiest crack whore would turn you down no matter how much money you offered.

Hey I'm not the one who's such a pathetic dirt bag that he can't get laid. Heck , even the filthiest crack whore would turn you down no matter how much money you offered.

getting laid is not the issue Mongo, it was trying to get to relationship status

getting laid is not the issue Mongo, it was trying to get to relationship status
The thing that goes completely over your head is Mongo's smarter than you, hell most 2nd graders have more rational cognition than you do. Dud, you're a trip.......

The thing that goes completely over your head is Mongo's smarter than you, hell most 2nd graders have more rational cognition than you do. Dud, you're a trip.......

Someone will be sitting on my dick before Labor Day

Plan on visiting a petting zoo after hours? :dunno:

Pour some Alfredo Sauce on your keyboard and go to sleep

Stop posting your sick fantasies on the board! Dayamn!!

To tell the truth I don't usually go through more than the first half dozen post of a topic I like to respond to with my profound opinion. Does that offend your sense of forum stability? What the hell was the name of the movie anyway.
jumping into a thread without knowing what is going on,and making one of those profound statements just makes you look like Luddy,because he does the same thing....look how he gets treated...and that movie was mentioned with scenes from it 3 times on the 1st page....see how easy that is?....

One of my biggest fantasies is you no longer having access to the internet

One of my biggest fantasies is you no longer having access to the internet
Life's a bitch ya pathetic putz, deal with it...... :thup:

Forum List

Back