RIP Kamala

I wouldn’t be surprised if kamala was a man too. Nothing about the piece of shit says female to me

The starchy mouthy white and wealth hater is gone???

Last edited:
The female barrack wanna be bites the dust. The clown car is getting lighter

Back to....laying on her back.

To be fair, you can't blame her. She probably would have come closer to becoming the nominee if she had just got herself a good pair of knee pads.

Apparently they were on back order at the Home Depot.
Wow, you all are full of class aren’t ya?

Apparently I am. I didn't have to suck a bunch of dicks to get where I am.
and you obviously didn’t get to where you are with class and integrity. To each their own... there will always be douchebags in this world

Kamala's booty call might have raised a million or two or more :eusa_boohoo:.

She may have tried to replay Obama's success in 2008 and that may have been her downfall.

"The California senator, 55, drew early comparisons to former President Barack Obama and his meteoric rise to the White House, not only for her background but also for the crowd of 20,000-plus people who attended her official announcement event in Oakland, California, in January. Between 15,000 and 17,000 people showed up for Obama's launch in Springfield, Illinois, in February 2007."

I think she's similar to Nancy Pelosi's career. She rose from SF politics into state as attorney general and then federal as US Senator. I've heard her several times during SF politics and as attorney general. Not so much as US Senator. Maybe she should not have followed Obama as his two terms put a damper on any person of color as US President for the time being.

ETA: You have to ask who Obama really helped. He helped define liberalism and what it stood for. He didn't really help women or minorities. I'm not sure who he really helped. Much of it ended up as political BS.

Last edited:
Hate Hoax Harris started with the backing of big time Dem $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and support....

She had her chance. Like all other Dem women, she will blame everything except herself for her failure to connect.....

upload_2019-12-3_15-24-1.jpeg

I don't get it PROGS, she's a she, she's a person of color. What's missing, turn gender?

How come you guys support the old white dudes when it's against your narratives?
They won’t even get behind the white Native American woman that we stole this land from. They’ll only get behind who the media tells them will win.
The MSM gets its marching orders from the Democratic Party, not the other way around.

Back to....laying on her back.

To be fair, you can't blame her. She probably would have come closer to becoming the nominee if she had just got herself a good pair of knee pads.

Apparently they were on back order at the Home Depot.
Wow, you all are full of class aren’t ya?

Apparently I am. I didn't have to suck a bunch of dicks to get where I am.
and you obviously didn’t get to where you are with class and integrity. To each their own... there will always be douchebags in this world

(shrugs) She did sleep her way into office.

Forum List

Back