RIP Kamala

WheelFortune.jpg

We hardly knew you.
We now know too much. The sight of you walking into Willie's office wearing knee pads. Smoking dope at home and throwing blacks in prison for simple possession in the daytime.
TMI
Where to now dear?
Kamala Harris Campaign: Senator's Rise and Fall Mirror California's Trajectory | National Review
The whore slept her way to her position, a Willie Brown groupie basically.... lol

Well, at least she earned her job unlike so many in her caucus.

In a year Kamila will be working at a truck stop in Nevada blowing the drivers for twenty dollar bills.

Back to....laying on her back.

To be fair, you can't blame her. She probably would have come closer to becoming the nominee if she had just got herself a good pair of knee pads.

Apparently they were on back order at the Home Depot.

California Sen. Kamala Harris is suspending her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, Fox News has learned. The Democratic senator informed her staff of the decision on Tuesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ..

What can one say but.....ROTFLMFAO!!!@

She had a spark when she first started with the leftist race baiters, but apparently not enough to make her a serious contender. I think Tulsi smacking her down hurt her

I don't get it PROGS, she's a she, she's a person of color. What's missing, turn gender?

How come you guys support the old white dudes when it's against your narratives?

My opinion, as a humble Canadian, is she was the one candidate I didn't want to see in the WH. Nothing to do specifically with policies per se.

She wouldn't have beaten Trump anyways, but I could support Yang or even Bernie before I supported her "style". I think her time attending school in Canada rubbed off on her. America is no longer a member of the monarchy for a reason.

Seems American Dem voters shared my instincts on this, she never regained traction after Gabbard confronted her in the second debate.

I don't get it PROGS, she's a she, she's a person of color. What's missing, turn gender?

How come you guys support the old white dudes when it's against your narratives?
They won’t even get behind the white Native American woman that we stole this land from. They’ll only get behind who the media tells them will win.

Forum List

Back