RIP Kamala

My opinion, as a humble Canadian, is she was the one candidate I didn't want to see in the WH. Nothing to do specifically with policies per se.

She wouldn't have beaten Trump anyways, but I could support Yang or even Bernie before I supported her "style". I think her time attending school in Canada rubbed off on her. America is no longer a member of the monarchy for a reason.

Seems American Dem voters shared my instincts on this, she never regained traction after Gabbard confronted her in the second debate.
She’s a cold dark soul. Anyone who looks at her and watches her talk can see that she’s not a good human being.

I’m surprised. She is more corrupt than Ears and HER combined. She would have made the perfect D Party candidate.

Some are suggesting if the Dems win that Harris would be perfect for AG. If I am Trump I get his team to raise this possibility over and over on the campaign trail. Just such a rumor alone would greatly hurt any Dem candidate.

Last edited:
Excellent, she was probably the worst of the lot on the Crime Family-D side.
No. Warren and Sanders are tied for the worst.

That's a matter of opinion but yeah those two are pretty grotesque but for different reasons.
First, Sanders and Warren are farther to the left.

Second, the odds of one of them winning the nomination was always greater than Harris's chances.

Therefore, they are far worse than Harris.

She had a spark when she first started with the leftist race baiters, but apparently not enough to make her a serious contender. I think Tulsi smacking her down hurt her

Democrats should thank Tulsi. She simply said what would come out sooner or later anyway and sink Harris. Better early than later.

My opinion, as a humble Canadian, is she was the one candidate I didn't want to see in the WH. Nothing to do specifically with policies per se.

She wouldn't have beaten Trump anyways, but I could support Yang or even Bernie before I supported her "style". I think her time attending school in Canada rubbed off on her. America is no longer a member of the monarchy for a reason.

Seems American Dem voters shared my instincts on this, she never regained traction after Gabbard confronted her in the second debate.
She’s a cold dark soul. Anyone who looks at her and watches her talk can see that she’s not a good human being.

Speak of dark souls, how is it Castro is still in the race?

Speak of dark souls, how is it Castro is still in the race?

Because Democrats think he has a cool name?

I'm just guessing here.

Well it's no biggie that she dropped out. She made out pretty well from the Kamala Harris action figures her campaign was selling at her rallies...

Another Kamala Harris Action Figure Has Just Hit The Market

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
kamala-doll.png

And another one bites the dust. How many is that now??

The clown car is emptying. Of course its still slap ass full of mental giants.

The Dem's convention should be funny as hell. So many comedians.

All her big talk about stripping away private insurance proved how idiotic she truly is. Not to mention the other democrats jumping on board on screwing healthcare.

I think chicks with dicks are the best chicks, and they're the best mothers too. They've earned the right to abortion on the public's dime.......Signed, pick any PROG

Forum List

Back