RIP Alan Colmes

The question is why doesn't the left like honest liberals like Colmes and seem to like dishonest liberals like Clinton, Warren and Weiner?
Warren is dishonest now?

Ask "Sitting Bull "Warren how she is dishonest, oh wait, that is somehow justifiable.
If it's not policy I don't care.

If she lies about a little, she will lie about a lot.
She's pretty honest. Just make sure you hold Twitler to the same standard

Already do and both have failed, what is your point?

Alan Colmes advocated for killing of unborn babies and even partial birth abortion.

Anyone who supports killing babies and either sucking them out through a tube or stabbing the back of their skulls with a knife is better off dead.

Rot in hell.

Warren is dishonest now?

Ask "Sitting Bull "Warren how she is dishonest, oh wait, that is somehow justifiable.

What has she lied about?

Of course you did. That's the problem. When you are a liberal who is "respected" by the right, you aren't doing your job.

So liberals are arrogant unreasoning assholes. I respected Obama, so Obama must not of done his job. I respect intelligent liberals, that is why I have absolutely no respect for you.
But you didn't agree with comes once, right?

What do you respect about hillary? I would assume her and colmes agree on most subjects phylisophically. So why don't you tell us what you like about hillary before she's dead.

Then pelosi, than Rachael maddow then Chris Matthews.

I'm assuming you have respect for all of them?

Who don't I have respect for? Rush, hannity, Glen beck, bill O'Reilly

I respected Colmes and his intelligence. I don't respect Hillary for the same reason I don't respect Joeyboi, they are both dishonest.
The question is why do you respect hannity?

The question is why doesn't the left like honest liberals like Colmes and seem to like dishonest liberals like Clinton, Warren and Weiner?
If Jeff sessions lied about talking to Russia, what else has he lied about?

You keep worrying about Warren but have you complained about sessions?

What has she lied about?

Hm. No answer after a whole week. Nothing.

I guess that is the answer.

Funny how posters just abandon ship when called to account. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about. Courageously retreated from. A valiant fold. Awesome non-response.

What has she lied about?

Funny how posters just abandon ship when called to account. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about. Courageously retreated from. A valiant fold. Awesome non-response.

I answered this question in another thread, this thread is about Alan Colmes. I don't live to answer questions over and over.

Last edited:

What has she lied about?

I answered this question in another thread

"I answered this question in another thread" :rofl: Of course you did.
That's great, I gotta remember this ploy if I ever paint myself into a corner.

Hey how 'bout "I answered this question on another board"
Or ""I answered this question in another language". :rofl:

Hey I know --- "I answered this question in an alternate universe". Whattaya think?

this thread is about Alan Colmes

---- then why did you bring up Elizabeth Warren?

Just so you could run away?

Fatter o' mact I just scanned this page and not a single one of your posts has been about Alan Colmes.

Last edited:

What has she lied about?

Hey I know --- "I answered this question in an alternate universe". Whattaya think?

Fatter o' mact I just scanned this page and not a single one of your posts has been about Alan Colmes.
He said he respects Holmes because he was stupid in a nice way.

My problem is why does papa respect hannity?

What has she lied about?

Colmes was rational and explained his views very articulately. Where did I say I respected Hannity, that is the difference between Colmes and yourself. He was intelligent and didn't make up lies.

What has she lied about?

Colmes was rational and explained his views very articulately. Where did I say I respected Hannity, that is the difference between Colmes and yourself. He was intelligent and didn't make up lies.
As long as you don't say you respect hannity. I wanted to see if you'd go on record as respecting hannity. Glad to see you can't do that.

So what did you disagree with hannity over?

As long as you don't say you respect hannity. I wanted to see if you'd go on record as respecting hannity. Glad to see you can't do that.

Go back and read the thread, it's all there, I'm sorry you aren't that smart of course it is what I expect from a guy who loves David Duke.

Go back and read the thread, it's all there, I'm sorry you aren't that smart of course it is what I expect from a guy who loves David Duke.
I don't love David duke. I'm glad we are clearing this up.

Neither of us like hannity, I don't like David duke and im assuming neither do you and you like colmes more than I do. You're more liberal than me.

I don't love David duke. I'm glad we are clearing this up.

Neither of us like hannity, I don't like David duke and im assuming neither do you and you like colmes more than I do. You're more liberal than me.

Lol! I agreed with Colmes on issues. I am all for legalizing drugs, cutting corporate welfare, cutting defense. Duke is a complete ignorant fool, him and his kind are a sad group.

Forum List

Back