RIP Alan Colmes

Actually him and Rachel(blinky) Maddow are one in the same…

Whaaat? Didn't see that coming. The election hit the poor bastard hard.

His professional grade liberal lies and propaganda will be missed....RIP

He was always a nice misguided man, always stuck trying to support leftardism and looking like a fool for having to do so.
Life without Hillary was not worth living.

he was the ultimate snowflake!

Nothing like a death to bring out the personality disorders.

Stay classy, cowards.

Whaaat? Didn't see that coming. The election hit the poor bastard hard.

His professional grade liberal lies and propaganda will be missed....RIP

He was always a nice misguided man, always stuck trying to support leftardism and looking like a fool for having to do so.
Life without Hillary was not worth living.

Nothing like a death to bring out the personality disorders.

Stay classy, assholes.
Like you have any class? I don't pretend to care about people I don't care about, unlike a phony lefty. And if Trump died you guys would be dancing in the streets. You fool nobody but yourselves.

I remember watching a segment on Hannity and Colmes. I wrote Colmes that I disagreed with him but respected his well informed opinion. Colmes wrote back that he appreciated the note and had found that the Conservatives treated him with more respect and civility than the Liberals did. The Liberals hated him for working at Fox and would not see what he did.

Colmes was honest. I held him in a high esteem. I always felt that if the elected Liberals were as honest and consistent as Colmes they would be much better, and harder to defeat.

Colmes was one of those people who made me challenge my own beliefs and consider issues in a new or different light. I like that, and will miss him.

Forum List

Back