RIP Titanic

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
112 years since the sinking today. RIP to all of the lives lost on that tragic night/extremely early morning.

FB_IMG_1713233161343.jpg

Having done a bit of ocean cruising in my day, I can't even imagine the emotions that were going through those people, not knowing whether they would survive or not.

112 years since the sinking today. RIP to all of the lives lost on that tragic night/extremely early morning.

View attachment 932776
Back when most of the wealthy were stoic gentlemen. Today, how many billionaires would be like the villain in the movie and buy their safety at any cost? How many obedient captains and crew would sell out? We have lost our character as a species. Remember that Italian captain who abandoned ship to leave his passengers to drown and sink? I wont ever forget the rabid fury of the Italian military navy man who once the captain was reached by phone or what have you told him that in no uncertain terms his life was finished. He betrayed the cardinal rule as captain and the military superior was livid with rage as he watched the ship, captainless.

Back when most of the wealthy were stoic gentlemen. Today, how many billionaires would be like the villain in the movie and buy their safety at any cost? How many obedient captains and crew would sell out? We have lost our character as a species. Remember that Italian captain who abandoned ship to leave his passengers to drown and sink? I wont ever forget the rabid fury of the Italian military navy man who once the captain was reached by phone or what have you told him that in no uncertain terms his life was finished. He betrayed the cardinal rule as captain and the military superior was livid with rage as he watched the ship, captainless.
It was not that good. Although the crew did their best to keep the men off the lifeboats, more men of the first class were saved than women and children of the other classes. But that has not even been an issue back then.

One of the first modern times False Flags .

Deliberately manipulated for the Insurance

Having done a bit of ocean cruising in my day, I can't even imagine the emotions that were going through those people, not knowing whether they would survive or not.
Sure you do. Just remember how you felt watching Biden take his oath of office as President.

It's the same emotion.

I can't even imagine it either even though I've seen the 1997 movie multiple times including last night, but I'm still not sure if it properly captures everybody's emotions.

Oh please. It's a celebrity shit event

How disrespectful can you possibly get?

Forum List

Back